Thai wife problems

Superme

6 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

There are some good people in Thailand who only need a chance.

Yes, we do have some good people. We also have a lot of bad.

I have seen my share of bad and the graves they have left behind of 'just that farang' and that saddens me. I am seeing this now with a friend right now. Going to be fleeced something terrible. Seen so many girls become very rich with silly men. When the farang well runs dry, they just move on. I saw one guy get his house sold out in front of him. The wife even bought the buyers in saying they were just friends admiring 'his' property.

Still, we have the good. Seen a few bar girls turn a leaf over and end up doing right long-term for the husbands. Even stand against the family to protect the husband. It depends once again on the person. 

My wife is just a normal Thai. She has her problems. She is not perfect. She is not different. She is a Thai with all the cultural problems that come with being Thai. I could say she is honest as like-so her family but anything can change over time.

I loaned a great deal of money once to them and six months later I got it all back with an added 10% extra on top. Perchance I was lucky or possibly I have honest people. I will never know until they do something bad to me and of course, that can happen.

I think when I married my wife, I expected nothing from it. I just did the smart stuff; put my money, shares, bonds into a family trust before getting married back in my home country. I made sure it was all locked away.

Only bought over a couple of million, just what I was prepared to lose if things over time went belly up I was upfront about this; the mother and father saw me get all of this done before I married and my wife as well understood what was going on. Of course maybe in the back of their mind, they thought I might change all of this in the future, but it costs me a lot of money in keeping a Trust, and it is for my own protection.

This could go belly up, I am a realist and nothing is perfect. My wife loves me very much. Her parents paid the money back to me as they did not want to lose the love of their only daughter. The father told me that to my face. Said his daughter was his world to him. In all honesty, he would most likely be 'very disappointed' if I ever hurt his daughter.

My wife is 30, fat (xxl) and not the typical type of girl either a Thai or farang would marry. The family knows this. I know this, but I think the world of her. She was in a very bad traffic accident at 17 and she is badly scarred. In the brains department, she is smart, University educated and not lazy. Like I said, we are all different.

So we do have some decent people out there. I think most the time; things go South here from not being patient. This country is, out of all the many countries I have visited upon the world, a place not to rush into anything quickly. Take your time.

I would, if I had my time again, just do a few things different. Learn Thai a great deal faster than I did (and still doing) and listen a good deal more to people that have been here a long time. I am not talking about the Pattaya bar-stool club, but to the men, I have met out and around my village that had been here for 15 plus years and know the place. Some guys have real knowledge to pass on.

Like I said, my wife is not anymore distinctive or different in any way to any other Thai. She is not that 'different' one that is like what others seem to promote. I think none of them are. I feel that is just an urban myth, you know, this one is 'different'. I think that is a pretty important thing to remember. Just don't put them up on a pedestal, as they can come crashing down as we all know at a moment's notice. As you can read here, things can change at a moments notice even if you have been with someone for 15 years. I gather it can happen anywhere in the world but I have seen girls go from everything to zero as well by making just one too many mistakes.

That's my plan anyway... take care

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, zoza said:

we seem to have a few things in common except your wife never had to ask? as you were giving the money away ,just to help out but no loaning? i probably paid for twenty rai and two tractors. over the 14 years .

and with you sending money over at planting time, new years and other occasions. I think that even these greedy F**kers would struggle for an excuse for more funds.....sounds a bit ATM ish but each to their own. and chock dee lad.

there is one other Farang in this village Alan the millionaire...sorry Alan the x millionaire...he has shown me a list of Farangs who have been skinned by family in this part of issan. I can give you his email if you like horror stories.

his wife owns three farms it is known locally as the ''pondorosa'' (excuse spelling) he will talk you to for hours on the horror stories. but that is all he has left. 

Well one should know how poor one's family really is. I know that and understand and want to help out. Nothing greedy about it. They are part of my family now. 

• 1 month later...

Some get the panics when faced with moving to live in falung land. Mine has been 8 years back and forth between LOS and Australia and built up a large network of friends and relationships in wider family.

Just when everything is set for big move she gets cold feet and runs back to live with local Thai boyfriend.

Choose him over pr visa too. Gotta hand it to him. He must mean a lot.  

Is she your first woman ?,reading your post,you seem besotted by her,

no wonder she needs her space away from you,I really worry you will

do something to her,obsession is not a good thing,especially if the 

other party does not feel the same.

Whatever she did in her past,has f$^k all to do with you,you should

have looked to the future,too late now,learn by your mistakes,and

let her go,its over.

regards worgeordie

• 4 weeks later...

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know. They all have stories. And most of the stories are ones that they know we want to hear. So many times I have heard friends say,  "Oh no, she is new. She has only been working at the bar two weeks. I was her first customer. She worked in a factory before that. I could tell how innocent she was'. Yeah right! Or she has never worked in a bar, and I am only the second foreigner she has been with. Who knows? 

The facts are the facts. She has lost interest. So should you. Just move on. Find a good one. Do not fight it. Do not be weak, and pathetic. Be strong. Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Move on. Just lose her number, and change yours. End of story. 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:10 AM, totally thaied up said:

When the farang well runs dry, they just move on. I saw one guy get his house sold out in front of him.

My story is that my dead wife, tried to throw me out of the house by all means without success, mostly of her gambling addiction with local farang wife’s

So plot and paid for in advance with a land title deeds transfer, and the objective was to kill me, and burn the body and there-after throw the remains in a deep water well

On 4/28/2018 at 1:10 AM, totally thaied up said:

Yes, we do have some good people. We also have a lot of bad.

I have seen my share of bad and the graves they have left behind of 'just that farang' and that saddens me. I am seeing this now with a friend right now. Going to be fleeced something terrible. Seen so many girls become very rich with silly men. When the farang well runs dry, they just move on. I saw one guy get his house sold out in front of him. The wife even bought the buyers in saying they were just friends admiring 'his' property.

Still, we have the good. Seen a few bar girls turn a leaf over and end up doing right long-term for the husbands. Even stand against the family to protect the husband. It depends once again on the person. 

My wife is just a normal Thai. She has her problems. She is not perfect. She is not different. She is a Thai with all the cultural problems that come with being Thai. I could say she is honest as like-so her family but anything can change over time.

I loaned a great deal of money once to them and six months later I got it all back with an added 10% extra on top. Perchance I was lucky or possibly I have honest people. I will never know until they do something bad to me and of course, that can happen.

I think when I married my wife, I expected nothing from it. I just did the smart stuff; put my money, shares, bonds into a family trust before getting married back in my home country. I made sure it was all locked away.

Only bought over a couple of million, just what I was prepared to lose if things over time went belly up I was upfront about this; the mother and father saw me get all of this done before I married and my wife as well understood what was going on. Of course maybe in the back of their mind, they thought I might change all of this in the future, but it costs me a lot of money in keeping a Trust, and it is for my own protection.

This could go belly up, I am a realist and nothing is perfect. My wife loves me very much. Her parents paid the money back to me as they did not want to lose the love of their only daughter. The father told me that to my face. Said his daughter was his world to him. In all honesty, he would most likely be 'very disappointed' if I ever hurt his daughter.

My wife is 30, fat (xxl) and not the typical type of girl either a Thai or farang would marry. The family knows this. I know this, but I think the world of her. She was in a very bad traffic accident at 17 and she is badly scarred. In the brains department, she is smart, University educated and not lazy. Like I said, we are all different.

So we do have some decent people out there. I think most the time; things go South here from not being patient. This country is, out of all the many countries I have visited upon the world, a place not to rush into anything quickly. Take your time.

I would, if I had my time again, just do a few things different. Learn Thai a great deal faster than I did (and still doing) and listen a good deal more to people that have been here a long time. I am not talking about the Pattaya bar-stool club, but to the men, I have met out and around my village that had been here for 15 plus years and know the place. Some guys have real knowledge to pass on.

Like I said, my wife is not anymore distinctive or different in any way to any other Thai. She is not that 'different' one that is like what others seem to promote. I think none of them are. I feel that is just an urban myth, you know, this one is 'different'. I think that is a pretty important thing to remember. Just don't put them up on a pedestal, as they can come crashing down as we all know at a moment's notice. As you can read here, things can change at a moments notice even if you have been with someone for 15 years. I gather it can happen anywhere in the world but I have seen girls go from everything to zero as well by making just one too many mistakes.

That's my plan anyway... take care

A heartening post to say the least. Who could but wish you anything other than good luck?

However I too am married to an XXL. A very angry one about pretty much everything all the time. What I am saying here that it doesn't matter about physical size of the woman: sooner or later despite their size / intellect / other attributes, one can find one is shacked up with a 'little' Princess swanning round like she Diana Ross, calling the shots, while their men trail miserably behind and endure the smirks and comments of passers-by. I know this very well.

Now I love her and wouldn't mind but for the above: Despite the temper tantrums, her ego and the catcalls I put up with, she really seems to think I am getting a great deal from looking after her and hers with - I admit - a modest income. In return for nothing, really. Just for the privilege of a bit of her attention every once in a while, if she can be bothered. I feel a fool. Hell, I know I am a fool.

But that's me and my woes. Sorry to hijack your post. I do honestly wish you well. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RickoMortis said:

Sounds like her Farang Boyfriend is in the area him who has big Baht. If she was found in Pattaya then 99% certain she will go with a man for money and she was or still is renting that hole between her legs for Baht they all do it. Certain X Bar girl.

You're on a roll tonight.  

• 3 months later...
On 7/29/2017 at 5:28 PM, Been there done that said:

As if a woman, born, bred and indoctrinated in/by thai society suddenly wakes up and thinks, yes I want an emotional relationship with a foreigner. Get real mate.

Of all the answers or comments this one got be the one that explains everything in a few short words. Insight is the keyword here.

The fully enlightened Buddha would have said the same thing because he had insight on human problems. He perceived problems from a different level because his brain was different not like you and me, lots of anger, desires hatre all mixed up sometimes.

On 7/29/2017 at 5:50 PM, colinneil said:

She said she would never lie to me.:cheesy:

Are you for real??

Every woman lies, i have one of the best wives a man could wish for, but sometimes even she lies.

Put it down to experience and move on.

But, in Thailand it has evolved into an art . 

On 7/31/2017 at 2:54 PM, scorecard said:

Yes they do exist well outside the bar area.

Thai lady (previously owned her own law company) now mid 60s lives in my fairly new higher price range moo bahn has survived 3 farang official husbands in the last 20 years, all now deceased, all died suddenly and within 3 or 4 years of marriage, all were within same age to 5 years older than the lady when they met.

Her house is quite large, always spending money for further additions / beatification etc, has a full time gardener and 2 live-in maids. She has a BM and an expensive Honda in her garage.

She married number 4 about 1 year ago, he's about 80 and rather fraile.

She spends much time trying to convince other Thai ladies to get into various pyramid and other get rich quick schemes.

On the other hand female and male gold diggers exist in all countries. 

Danger!

Archived