Out of work Thai man takes frustrations out on neighbor's yapping poodle

rooster59

Out of work Thai man takes frustrations out on neighbor's yapping poodle

dog.PNG

Source: Daily News

An out of work Thai man took out his anger on his neighbor's barking poodle yesterday.

In full view of the owner he stabbed "Jao Khai Tun" twelve times with a 12 inch knife until the pet lay dead in a pool of blood.

Police called to Soi Sanga Ngam in Samut Prakarn soon found the assailant who was still holding the bloodstained knife at his house. Phonrit Thapsaeng, 29, was unable to speak and appeared stressed.

His father Hok said that his son used to be a good and diligent man. Then he lost his job as a construction site foreman after a problem at work and couldn't find another.

What with his wife being seven months pregnant it had all put him on the edge.

Khai Tun's distraught owner Phairin Thapsaeng, 56, who was cradling her dead pet in her arms when cops arrived was also too upset to give evidence. She had raised her beloved six year old pooch since he was born.

Her husband Sarayuth said that the neighbor had been walking up and down outside the house and the poodle was barking at him.

"I told him to go home and rest and I went inside to read the paper," said Sarayuth. "The next thing I knew the wife was screaming and I dashed outside.

"Phonrit was holding our pet by the ear with his left hand and stabbing him repeatedly with his right hand. There was blood everywhere - he couldn't survive that. Then my neighbor ran off".

Phonrit, who was also named as Nopparit in the Daily News story, was charged by police with abuse of an animal (dog) and having a knife as a weapon in a public place.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-29

yapping poodles can be a harrassment. Our neighbor had one the was barking without break every night until midnight (when the owner came home) under our bedroom window. This animal had a very unpleasant voice. I asked my Thai neighbor- a lawyer-  many times to  do something about it. He never did. In the end he promised me to take me to prison. Fortunately it was not our own house and we could move out.

I am not saying it was right to kill that dog.

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

yapping poodles can be a harrassment. Our neighbor had one the was barking without break every night until midnight (when the owner came home) under our bedroom window. This animal had a very unpleasant voice. I asked my Thai neighbor- a lawyer-  many times to  do something about it. He never did. In the end he promised me to take me to prison. Fortunately it was not our own house and we could move out.

I am not saying it was right to kill that dog.

Thais don't give a crap about anyone else as to what they do on their own property (& they would know it was a Falang that complained if they were faced with any action ) as the Thais just bury their head & not cause trouble.

I have a rooster behind me ( not directly ) but the Thai's do nothing ( I guess it shows their brain matter ) & just yesterday a truck came along with the big tents for a Do (here I was thinking it's for a new house around the corner ) BUT NO it was for the house 2 down from me in our Moo Baan. They proceeded to erect a 50 mt awning down the rd from near my gate for one block then they went left & right - I guess they told no one or just dealt with the Thais (not sure what my wife is ) as we had no idea they were going to block the rd of for 2 days

I know a fellow Farang who was disturbed by the morning announcements blasting from the village speakers which were aimed directly at his bedroom. He asked the chief if they could re-position the speakers a bit. He received several death threats for daring to complain.

9 minutes ago, curtklay said:

I know a fellow Farang who was disturbed by the morning announcements blasting from the village speakers which were aimed directly at his bedroom. He asked the chief if they could re-position the speakers a bit. He received several death threats for daring to complain.

Their country their way remember most people are a little bit slower and most tourist don't seem to realise that they think violence beats brains and looking at the youths not all stabbing mugging violence among certain type and drugs has become way life 

People need to keep their pets in check. If a dog is yappy all the time. I guarantee you the neighbors hate that dog. So if someone is driven to silence the dog it is really the owner's fault. The owner created the situation and is a bad neighbor for doing so.

I am not condoning the act, because I wouldn't have done what he did. But the lady should be wise enough to know that people have different tolerance levels for these kinds of things and you never know when someone is going to pop. If she cared about the dog she would have kept it safe by making sure it wasn't annoying the neighbors.

1 hour ago, MaiMeeTang said:

My personal opinion as an animal lover is this guy deserves the death Penalty more than half the guys sitting in the big Tiger

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Stupid comment, i am an animal lover also, but the death penalty for killing an annoying yapping dog, get real.

Read canucakmucks  post, sums it up perfectly.

43 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The dog was barking because the killer kept walking past the house. Perhaps if the killer had not done that repeatedly then the dog wouldn't have been barking. The killer probably couldn't put two plus two together though.

Yes it would provoke a dog but maybe it has been doing this for a while (like most dogs ), especially if other dogs are loose & as mentioned in a couple of posts prior "to keep the dog in check" - thats like talking to a brick wall

They dont give a crap as I've mentioned because half of them are the Village I**@ts that decide to take up city living & have to bring their farm animals along

5 hours ago, mickyboy said:

Their country their way remember most people are a little bit slower and most tourist don't seem to realise that they think violence beats brains and looking at the youths not all stabbing mugging violence among certain type and drugs has become way life 

Thai Soap Operas................

8 hours ago, curtklay said:

I did that in Ban Patilop and they did remove the speaker. No body ever threatens me. Maybe becourse im Norwegian (Viking). Or maybe becourse i speak my mind in a good and zivil mather.5555555

11 hours ago, MaiMeeTang said:

My personal opinion as an animal lover is this guy deserves the death Penalty more than half the guys sitting in the big Tiger

So dogs are more important than humans?

Typical nonsense in this PC world.

Constant reports from all over the world say dogs attack children and adults, both owners and unknowns. There have been some HORRIFIC incidences of children being literally eaten alive by "family pets".

Do not tell me this due to abuse of the animal, many of the "harmless" breeds can get aggressive to strangers babies and young kids.

Dogs ownership should be strictly regulated.

Strays should be painlessly culled.

If your child was ripped apart by one of these hounds how would you feel then?

:angry:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

Have you ever lived with or next door to a constantly yapping mutt?

I moved after 4 months living with that and 3 cockerels across the road that crowed all day and night.

I would have been a little less vicious but was very tempted to kill the damn things all the same.

This is not just Thailand, it is a problem in the west too.

Owners should be thrown in jail, I agree with that entirely.

Stupid comment, i am an animal lover also, but the death penalty for killing an annoying yapping dog, get real.
Read canucakmucks  post, sums it up perfectly.

You quoted my comment as 'stupid' I would day you are making the door comments on this thread by agreeing it is ok to stab a poodle many times for barking you must be a very strong man so I don't want to argue with you too much x

1 minute ago, MaiMeeTang said:

You quoted my comment as 'stupid' I would day you are making the door comments on this thread by agreeing it is ok to stab a poodle many times for barking you must be a very strong man so I don't want to argue with you too much x

When you have been on here a while you will realize that this comment is also a stupid thing to post, when you are referring to me.

Please have a nice day,.

When you have been on here a while you will realize that this comment is also a stupid thing to post, when you are referring to me.
Please have a nice day,.

You are much more important than me because you have been here a 'while' sir can you guys how long I have been here if not respect other people's opinions

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The dog was barking because the killer kept walking past the house. Perhaps if the killer had not done that repeatedly then the dog wouldn't have been barking. The killer probably couldn't put two plus two together though.

I rather think what happens outside the property should not be used as an excuse to let the dog be a nuisance.

My neighbours dogs seem to sense my presence  on the other side of the wall when I water the garden,  or do anything at that side of my property. Is my life to be restricted because of these dogs? They also go nuts if they see another dog in the distance, perhaps at the end of the street 50+m away.... or the bin men come. I might be less annoyed if their disturbance was limited to when their home has an intruder.

Edited by jacko45k

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

As neither could the dog that he was no threat to the dogs house. Dog owner needed to train their dog properly.