"Please, please can we go back to school?" - beautiful Bangkok teacher wows the internet in song

webfact

20 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Teachers only work as hard as they get paid. 

You only have to change what they're doing, not the amount they do. Besides, allowing students to fail would reduce their workload as they wouldn't have to test and retest until they passed. And working with the parents would only entail the parents disciplining their child and encouraging them to work harder in case they fail, following the parent teacher meetings that already take place.

Quite achievable on current wages. 

On 8/1/2017 at 10:19 AM, Just1Voice said:

Here's a teacher trying to do something to help her students, and all you pervs can think about is sex.  Sometimes the expats on here really are disgusting. 

Its either that or moan about how they hate living in Thailand .... 

On 8/1/2017 at 1:14 PM, colinneil said:

Well mate wouldnt life be boring if we were all puritanical sods.:cheesy:

Lighten up mate like the rest of us one day you will die.

Oh so true , and especially here in thailand

Sadly TV has more than its fair share of unwell mentally people

Positive thinks spreads 

3 hours ago, jaywalker said:

I like it. She could order me to do push-ups & I'd gladly comply.

I better not recount my true story of being in the naughty school boy corner ,after school ,in Bangkok.Quite an experience to go through .Afterwards i felt totally drained .

Edited by anto

On 8/1/2017 at 10:19 AM, Just1Voice said:

Here's a teacher trying to do something to help her students, and all you pervs can think about is sex.  Sometimes the expats on here really are disgusting. 

What about the "drop dead gorgeous"

That is disgusting.

On 8/19/2017 at 8:22 AM, LannaGuy said:

Why the uniform?  has school  become a sub-section of the army now?

Civil service uniform.

Nothing to do with the army, navy, police, airforce, railways, airline staff, shopping staff, security staff, postal staff, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by hansnl

Just now, hansnl said:

Civil service uniform.

Nothing to do with the army, navy, police, airforce....

Oh and they have one in your country?  maybe the USA?  Europe?  where they have to dress like the Military?  North Korea they do I grant you.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:09 PM, BangkokReady said:

Just another example of the Thai education system completely missing the point.

The problem: totally undisciplined  students who lack the ability to sit and pay attention and do not take their schooling even slightly seriously.

The solution: sing to them in class.

The message is pretty clear. Don't try and change the students and work with the parents to make them actually pay attention in class or do their homework. Pretend they cannot change and change the teachers to make them singing monkeys instead. Together with the 'no child is allowed to receive a failing mark' policy, you've really got something.

No, it's an example of an attractive teacher drawing a bit of attention to herself and brightening everyone's day in the process.

Life sucks for most of the Earth's population. Here's two minutes it doesn't.

Please stay away from kids, and everyone else for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 10:45 AM, sweatalot said:

you're right - but

just us men are so receptive for beauty

Another teacher. I sure didn't have teachers like this growing up! BTW, you should see her in street clothes! WOW!

sand.jpg

Edited by Global Guy
typo

On 9/6/2017 at 2:45 AM, Nong Khai Man said:

One Track Minds.....

Get a life, or better yet a katoey.

Why is it a crime to admire beautiful people?

16 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

Another teacher. I sure didn't have teachers like this growing up! BTW, her uniform hides an incredibly in shape body.

sand.jpg

Ahh. Such a beautiful lady. The thread that never gets old.... 

The beautiful lady that sang that cute song that started thread this will remain in my mind forever. NOTHING wrong with admiring beauty.

Unless you prefer this, which you "Can Not Afford".

YSaQsj1.jpg

I guess it's just "Politically Correct" to slam us red-blooded MEN who appreciate beauty. all the while forgetting that it was some horny MAN that sired you?

Edited by jaywalker

20 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

Another teacher. I sure didn't have teachers like this growing up! BTW, you should see her in street clothes! WOW!

sand.jpg

Woof! She looks SO familiar. Can't put my finger on just who, gotta say one of my wife's cousins. GORGEOUS smile! Happy, Pretty Lady. Thanks.

I like Attractive, Happy People..

4 hours ago, Global Guy said:

sand.jpg

Her hobby's swimming......:passifier:

23 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Woof! She looks SO familiar. Can't put my finger on just who, gotta say one of my wife's cousins. GORGEOUS smile! Happy, Pretty Lady. Thanks.

I like Attractive, Happy People..

From BKK

Edited by Global Guy

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Why is a teacher wearing a military uniform. She look very similar to the Immigration Officer pictured last week. And she looks better with the dark hair, on the left, than the auburn hair on the right.

All goverment teachers are wearing such an uniform. 

On 8/1/2017 at 8:49 AM, Just1Voice said:

How true you are. This is ample evidence to prove the 'quality' of expats in Thailand, who gets on a high pedestal and condemn the entire nation and it's people.

Disgusting, is stating it in the mildest and politest manner.