My new thai lawyer advised me that I won't face any problem going back to thailand

15 hours ago, humbleguy said:

Yes but I am not 100% sure if I can return to thailand peacefully. It is been for a while .anyway
My visa still valid before august 8th . But I am not ready yet to go back before October.
Is anyone knows the Thailand bail?? Who are these people? ? Are they lawyers or law firm whatever u call them. They contacted me yesterday thru email then I
Phoned them today,seems to me that they are legitimate law firm. Does anybody knows them??

That law firm is extremely expensive. you pay a ridiculous amount up front and they will do for you what you could do yourself. 

After such a long time, you probably could have quietly come and had no problem, since you have a visa and the consulate said you would be fine. 

But now you've stirred up a hornets nest sending a lawyer out to immigration asking all about your name and stuff. 

You should buy an on going ticket ticket to cambodia, so if you are deported you can go there. 

Then take your chances that enough time has passed. 

It would be a tenth of the price of that law firm that you want to pay. 

16 hours ago, humbleguy said:

Yes but I am not 100% sure if I can return to thailand peacefully. It is been for a while .anyway
My visa still valid before august 8th . But I am not ready yet to go back before October.

Hi humbleguy,

Bit confused about your visa status as you wrote above. You stated you had an SETV (60 day tourist) already in the OP, but what is the reference to August 8th if you do not intend to travel until October?

As to the circumstances of your deportation in 2012; if you come on this forum asking for advice, you will need to put your cards on the table and let the experts help you. Even though the immigration didn't give a specific reason for your ban, IMO, I believe you know exactly why it happened. Could be wrong but I don't think so.

And try to keep your emotions in check, your last couple of posts won't help with any advice that may be able to be given.

• Like 1