Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Congratulations to evenstevens who won the Overall Comp with 933 points. Jellydog was runner up with 907 and Mr BJ third on 888. Mr BJ won the Dosh League.

The week's top scorer was Jip99 with 33, 10 points ahead of Mouserless.

Also, well done to Ronnie P who headed the HoF for the season with 53 points.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Congrats E/S on your maiden win. Good consistent season. Well deserved. Also well done Jelly on coming second. 

For those who owe me dosh. Please donate to a charity of your choosing. 

Ok mate. Nice touch.

Yes congratulations to evenstevens on his debut season, put his money where is mouth is. 

Well done to JD and Jangles for keeping him honest.

finally big thank you to Wilai for giving his own time to ensure we had a competition this season. 

Cheers lads ? 

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Congrats E/S on your maiden win. Good consistent season. Well deserved. Also well done Jelly on coming second. 

For those who owe me dosh. Please donate to a charity of your choosing. 

Great idea mrboj I shall pop it in a collection tin next time I see one...or should I give it to the down and out by the off licence??

Beginners luck for E/S the Leicester of the prediction comp!

Joking aside well done to you.

Also huge thanks to wilai for all his hard work and look forward to next season..thank fooook there's no division 2 lol.

good morning , pride of the prediction comp must go to Wils for the huge task of running the comp, take a bow  Wils

and secondly to all other members who put their hands up  and entered the comp as with out your presence there would be no comp , take a bow fella,s

the Plank touched on the following,  his ears must have been burning,  as i was only thinking of the following at lunch y/day when the final scores were released presently the comp has 13 starters, if we could reach  say 20  , starters   next season  make  the final score  rankins  to be split into 2 divisions(ten by ten) for the following season , which will give the comp more punch then just following the leader as the bottom three division i  wil lbe fighting it out ,and the top three   division 2 the same,  sure it will make the comp more attractive if feasibly of course

whats your thoughts Mr B/J and Wils and other members also E/S

• 2 months later...

Time to get this season's comp up and running.

New entrants are more than welcome. Please send me a PM and include your e-mail address.

I'll assume all those who were in last year wish to remain in the comp so no need for you guys to re-affirm. 

Cheers

Wilai

Current Entrants

Bangrak Bob

BIGTOE3

Evenstevens

Jellydog

Jip99

Jockstar

Mouserless

Mr BoJangles

Mr Muddle

Oldgit

Owlseesall

Ronnie Pickering

Wilai

Mr BJ...Let me know if The Dosh League is to continue?

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Is it true you've tied up E/S in your basement and won't release him till January? ?

Ha Ha !! The poor <deleted> has been incommunicado in the basement for months. I've been telling him Conte signed a long term contract at Chelsea and Hazard, Courtois and Kante were sold to PSG. He thrashes around like a fish on the end of a hook.?

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

Ha Ha !! The poor <deleted> has been incommunicado in the basement for months. I've been telling him Conte signed a long term contract at Chelsea and Hazard, Courtois and Kante were sold to PSG. He thrashes around like a fish on the end of a hook.?

There is still time for those last three to come true...we live in hope!!

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Current Entrants

Bangrak Bob

BIGTOE3

Evenstevens

Jellydog

Jip99

Jockstar

Mouserless

Mr BoJangles

Mr Muddle

Oldgit

Owlseesall

Ronnie Pickering

Wilai

Mr BJ...Let me know if The Dosh League is to continue?

In for both. Dosh should go ahead if we have enough.

In a (probably vain) attempt to put a smile on Jose's face, The Premier League have given Man U a Friday Night K/O to give them the chance to top the league for a few hours this season.

Because of this, the deadline for predictions is Friday this week. Please send them to me before the Utd Leicester game kicks off. Thanks:thumbsup:

Current Entries (Anyone else, PM me with your e-mail if you want to join up)

Bangrak Bob

BIGTOE3

Champers

EvenStevens

Jellydog

Jip99

Jockstar

Mouserless

Mr BoJangles

Mr Muddle

Oldgit

Owl Sees All

Ronnie Pickering

Wilai

13 minutes ago, wilai said:

In a (probably vain) attempt to put a smile on Jose's face, The Premier League have given Man U a Friday Night K/O to give them the chance to top the league for a few hours this season.

Because of this, the deadline for predictions is Friday this week. Please send them to me before the Utd Leicester game kicks off. Thanks:thumbsup:

Current Entries (Anyone else, PM me with your e-mail if you want to join up)

Bangrak Bob

BIGTOE3

Champers

EvenStevens

Jellydog

Jip99

Jockstar

Mouserless

Mr BoJangles

Mr Muddle

Oldgit

Owl Sees All