Prostitution moving to "Facebook Live" as Thai schoolgirls find a way to make cash on the side

rooster59

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Justgrazing said:

haha well caught Sir .. is that the same as double entry I'm told is available here .. Allegedly .. :smile: :smile:

Yes I believe so, but don't forget there's also the triple entry category... or at least, there used to be until it was changed to the more generic "multiple entry,"  which I guess provides flexibility for more imaginative arrangements.

53 minutes ago, trogers said:

Strike while the iron is hot!

Before the arrival of Japanese dolls...

Call me captain cynical but are these Japanese dolls pre programmed to react in different ways according to the import country? 

If so will the local ones be able to break your balls, steal your money, get you to buy them a house etc etc? 

Genuine question because if not if not then I will invest in a couple of them ( got some great ideas lined up......) 

14 minutes ago, Essecola said:

But they can get fined thousands of ฿ more for loading a video that shows alcohol than if they are selling themselves

Because the guys who write or enforce the laws are too busy googling...

18 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Call me captain cynical but are these Japanese dolls pre programmed to react in different ways according to the import country? 

If so will the local ones be able to break your balls, steal your money, get you to buy them a house etc etc? 

Genuine question because if not if not then I will invest in a couple of them ( got some great ideas lined up......) 

An upgrade with programmable functions is in the pipeline

Anyone that reads this and takes it at face value is being duped. This 'article' is clearly just another piece of government propaganda being used as part of an attempt to change gullible and impressionable peoples minds about the values of free unrestricted access and use of social media. The article has nothing to do with human trafficking or prostitution what-so-ever.

36 minutes ago, starky said:

No smart arse in the spirit of the op old mate tried make it sound like the Thai system was somehow responsible. Like no girls anywhere else in the world are cracking it for money on the net.

Only Philippines comes close to Thailand. It's an Asian thing because the people are in a feudal society and they want some extra cash.

Just now, starky said:

If you arent taking the piss then Fycks sake give me strength. You dont think it happenz anywhere but asia? 

You are obviously inexperienced it was a comparison in QUANTITY not that it doesn't happen. 95% guys come here BECAUSE they can get cheap sex now stop being precious about it. 

2 minutes ago, binjalin said:

You are obviously inexperienced it was a comparison in QUANTITY not that it doesn't happen. 95% guys come here BECAUSE they can get cheap sex now stop being precious about it. 

Did you even read the op? Im out. Mate you clowns are starting to show your age and your prejuidices. Have a good one.

Just now, starky said:

Did you even read the op? Im out. Mate you clowns are starting to show your age and your prejuidices. Have a good one.

I am an experienced 'hunter' and have traveled the world and in matters of sex and women I, sir, am not a 'clown'. Asia it happens demonstrably more than any other part of the world and it's why I'm here along with thousands of others take away the easy meat and take away 95% of the guys. And, so, it is TRUE to say asia has more than Nanny Europe etc.

yes. that's true. from experience, school girls, university girls etc are the biggest b*@--es in Thailand. The girls at Nana are innocent sheeps compared to them. 

what I also like about them is that they try to act like they are not like that, which is also hilarious, so not only I get to hit it, they also amuse me quite a bit. 

capitalism consumerism, poverty and teenage peer pressure are definitely some of the factors that are driving the sex industry here.

Lower end income per person is at about 6000-9000baht and a degree holder might land a job for more than 10,000baht.

In this age of capitalism consumerism, Thais are not spared from wanting more than they really need. If a girl or boy sees another friend getting that iphone 7 or samsung galaxy, or riding a nicer bike of cos it will be cool and nice. If the parents can't get it for them, they will start finding ways to try to get it and stay in.

For teenage boys maybe start dealing in yaba cos they are aldy a party drug among the cool crowd in school, so why start selling to feed the addiction and get extra cash.

For girls of cos, start by asking their friends how to get more money and gets introduce to some Mamasan which sells them to some politicians and in recent times like how we see in this article, on Facebook Live and forum sites which they can advertise themselves as sideline girls. 

Prostitution will never be wiped out completely. Its up to the government to regulate it to protect the individuals who choose to go into this line of work.

But economy can definitely be improve by the government so that the average income per household can go up for parents to be much more able to provide a better life for their children. 

well thats just my 4.0 cents thoughts. Good day.

47 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Nope, but they might come with those weird "ee" "ee" "ee" sounds that I have encountered in the online Japanese educational vids. I think they must be eductional because the girls like wearing school uniforms. I would have to disable the sound.

If you do find a realiable importer then please let me know. I am a little concerned that they will be blocked based on taking work away from Thais, or subject to high import taxes and run the risk of having some customs officials bonking your v1rg1n import.

Australia has banned the import of them based on fears they will encourage pedophiles. I do not agree with the conclusion, I reckon if these guys can get relief with a doll, it will remove the desire to prey on kids. I think it is more based on the real fear that men will increasingly turn to ex-machina type robots rather than having to put up with the cr4p real women bring along.

Stand by for a lot of female driven opposition. Although they can also aquire a male doll, it will certainly not be able to go out and earn money and build up assets which can be seized in a divorce.

Aaah, the women will have to take a little more financial responsibilty. They won't like that at all.

5 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Australia has banned the import of them based on fears they will encourage pedophiles. I do not agree with the conclusion, I reckon if these guys can get relief with a doll, it will remove the desire to prey on kids. I think it is more based on the real fear that men will increasingly turn to ex-machina type robots rather than having to put up with the cr4p real women bring along.

Stand by for a lot of female driven opposition. Although they can also aquire a male doll, it will certainly not be able to go out and earn money and build up assets which can be seized in a divorce.

Aaah, the women will have to take a little more financial responsibilty. They won't like that at all.

Low end doll >>> all the way if compared with the feminist, fat, ugly average Aussie girl - who thinks about herself as a Miss Perfect

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They quoted a lawyer as saying that the problem was so widespread that many teens might not think it presented a problem.

But Nitithorn Kaewto said it was something that should not be happening and was dangerous.

"It is prostitution and illegal," he stated, "and it may easily come to be in the realm of human trafficking".

Assuming that K. Nitithorn is the lawyer being quoted making the rather absurd 'realm of human trafficking' claim.

Try realm of ignorance maybe?

There should be severe penalties for trafficking nonsense too.

Edited by NanLaew

2 hours ago, over it said:

What did you expect when the education system is inept and the culture is, for the most part, lazy?

I agree the education system is not optimal, for the culture being lazy for the most part, I wonder if you have any idea what is happening in the west, where girls in their quest for mobile phones, bags, clothing, scooters, whatever, are doing g just the same thing.

And face it, virtual "prostitution" is less dangerous as the real thing.

Again, the "face" thing rears it's head.