Police summon van owners for ferrying Yingluck supporters to court

webfact

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

Of course it is a minor technicality, but almost every government (no matter what colour) thrives on little things like this, whilst missing the big picture.

They should go after the drivers, the company owners, any garage guys that did maintenance work on the vehicles. It also would not hurt to go after the companies that made the vehicles, and anyone online that has ever taken a picture of themselves in such a vehicle. But why stop there? Why not go after the Burmese workers that built the roads the vehicles drove down and anyone selling food on the side of the road the time? It makes perfect sense to me, especially in this enchanting atmosphere of reconciliation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

All caused by China Boy Thaksin buying the Win ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

First off, if you wish to imply that this separates Thaksin from the others with their hands on the levers of power, then you have not been paying much attention. The Sino-Thai have been in power for a long, long time.

Secondly, you need to educate yourself about that old canard "vote buying". For a good summary article, google "asian correspondent vote buying thaksin" and click on the top choice, and you'll have a good start.

8 hours ago, JCauto said:

So this is you being "politically neutral" is it?

I thought we furriners weren't supposed to comment on Thai politics since we can't possibly understand it.

Classic! Wonder how long it took him to wipe the egg off his face:clap2:

19 hours ago, Here2008 said:

Did your favoured "government" prevent floods and ensure farmers were paid ? 

I favor not supporting click bait trolls, whos only purpose is to incite more thread activity by posting outlandish off topic rubbish.