Time to evacuate Asia ?

superal

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, superal said:

Kinda understand and I think that the whole scenario has got to climax sooner rather than later by dialogue because as previously intimated , there can be no winners with a nuclear war , however the situation is that Trump could be in a stuffed if he does both nothing or does something . Does he become reactive or proactive . Do not forget that Trump is only the voice sounding the military advisers who have the experience where this could lead to . 

I personaly doubt NK has yet developed a nuclear warhead to fit the type of rocket he would need to reach USA

However it has unlike Iraq already been verified that they do have nuclear capabilities. So its only a matter of time. NK know if they fire any missiles twds Guam they will be shot down long long before any nuclear warheads become armed. But there just stupid enough to fire misdiles without war heads on them. That in itself would trigger a massive rexponse from USA and her allies. We are also forgetting China who could take NK out with land troops in a mere 24hrs. Its going to be an interesting few weeks thats for sure.

5 hours ago, Xobtsiwt said:

Good opportunity for a fry-up with friends.

Ready cooked friends ,  what a Barby ,    feed the world . 

Edited by elliss

9 hours ago, Bung said:

Mutual assured destruction or mutually assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender (see pre-emptive nuclear strike and second strike).[1] It is based on the theory of deterrence, which holds that the threat of using strong weapons against the enemy prevents the enemy's use of those same weapons. The strategy is a form of Nash equilibrium in which, once armed, neither side has any incentive to initiate a conflict or to disarm.

Let the two spoilt brats bully each other. 

.........It has worked so far..........Only problem is if we allow a madman access to the red button and he gets mad, goes mad and forgets MAD.........But that could never happen could it? ..................:whistling:

............Could someone please  carry out a Risk Assessment! They solve everything dont they!

The unknown quantity here is Trump. The North Koreans don't want a war and they're not going to send a nuke to Guam. All they want is to be taken seriously and survive.They are much more likely to let go their non-nuclear arsenal which is aimed to devastate the cities of South Korea. Who feels confident in the Americans these days? Anyone? 

We are also forgetting China who could take NK out with land troops in a mere 24hrs.

Nobody knows if the Chinese can fight and win in a big conventional war. But, most importantly, why would they go to take NK out, to help Trump to survive?

5 minutes ago, Gene1960 said:

Nobody knows if the Chinese can fight and win in a big conventional war. But, most importantly, why would they go to take NK out, to help Trump to survive?

Duh beacuse NK posses justvas much as a threat to china as they do to USA why is everyone having a pop at trump here? Its that big fat usless lump of a dictator in NK whos lighting the blue touch paper. But i guess having a pop at trump makes you all feel better somehow.

China can easily win a conventional war on pure numbers alone. First three waves peasant farmers fourth wave regulars opposite forces by this time have no bullets left. Guess youve never read there little red book then.

39 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

The unknown quantity here is Trump. The North Koreans don't want a war and they're not going to send a nuke to Guam. All they want is to be taken seriously and survive.They are much more likely to let go their non-nuclear arsenal which is aimed to devastate the cities of South Korea. Who feels confident in the Americans these days? Anyone? 

:cheesy: NK dont want war :cheesy:

Then you say they are more likley to devistate there own people in the south

:cheesy:

Edited by jeab1980

1 minute ago, KhaoNiaw said:

They really don't. It's not actually that difficult to understand. But I guess you're American and it poses a bit of a challenge.

Wrong on both counts but i guess thats a bit of a challenge for you to understand.

What you stated is like saying Germany really didnt want a war they really didnt. Get a grip man theve been itching to attack someone for years.

Edited by jeab1980

Just now, jeab1980 said:

Wrong on both counts but i guess thats a bit of a challenge for you to understand.

Haha... not really. Sorry if I made a poor guess. But anyway the last thing the North Koreans want is an actual war and especially a nuclear one. 

13 hours ago, jaiyen said:

Thailand doesn't give a toss about the rest of the world, unless there is something in it for them

Never mind about Thailand, please give way I need to get to the front seat so I can see what happen when Mr Kim press the button.

Is it going to be self-fulfilling prophecy when so many people expecting this to happen?

Be honest don't we all have this secret wish that it will happen. Worst of all an unconscious wish ( like trump has).

I think that it may very well be a good time to evacuate Asia. 2018 will be a hot period in this region.

For Trump it's a win-win. Guam voted against him - he doesn't care if Kim strikes that place, probably secretly wishes for it. If this happens Trump will definitely serve to the end of his term and likely get re-elected. All of West Coast will vote for him next time if Guam gets nuked. It's brilliant.

Second. He hates Japan, China, and probably Korea all the same - he spoke about it in detail many time since the 70s - he believes they have been receiving a preferential treatment over the US industry and were never interested in returning the favour to America . North Korea is an obvious excuse to provoke a very explosive situation in the region - so at the very least it would tank the Asian economy - for countries like China, Japan and South Korea( especially if major cities indeed get hit by Kim - imagine what would happen to Samsung corporation for example - the key competitor of Apple inc) - that's pretty much all of Asia at the moment. If that happens - then it would make it easy for him to deliver on his promises to make America great again - if Asian economies tank, so will the European economies - and America would look much better in comparison - so this is a brilliant strategy - and Trump doesn't even have to do anything. The strategy is to provoke Kim to do it all for him. For US it's a lossless situation no matter how the situation develops - for everybody else in the region it's a huge potential mess. For Trump and US provoking Kim is like killing 6 hares with one stone. In absolutely the worst scenario if Kim doesn't attack anybody then America can at least pose around like it's still an important player in the region for a few more years. If it's such a win-win-win situation for America, why should they stop provoking Kim?

3 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

What you stated is like saying Germany really didnt want a war they really didnt. Get a grip man theve been itching to attack someone for years.

:cheesy:

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:27 PM, superal said:

Just watched a report on the BBC news from Guam . Many local people concerned as you would expect with the Japanese tourists more so and thinking of getting out , got a feeling that there could be a domino effect type stampede , exit wise . 

Problem is the talking is all but finished and this new dictator has to show his power . We have not seen anything like this before that I can recall in modern post war times . How do you deal with such a lunatic who is known to drink to the extreme and continue to give commands with such destructive weaponry at his disposal ? ?

Which one you talking about?

Trump or Kim?

25 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

Kim may be crazy, but he isn't stupid. This goes nowhere. All posturing. Take it to the bank.

His ego is bigger than the duck and would lose respect of his people if he doesn't follow through on his word.