Global search for Red Bull heir draws a blank

webfact

18 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

So you mean this is only visible for my eyes?

But he remains accused of reckless driving resulting in death, which has a 15-year statute of limitations,

Absolutely no denying that he remains accused of of reckless driving resulting in death but has he been charged with reckless driving resulting in death.

He was never charged with count #1 (speeding) and it doesn't look like he's going to be charged with count #2 (hit and run) either.

Thanks again for thoughtfully including the link to the other thread that simply says that back in early June he was merely "being sought to hear the indictment by public prosecutors." No mention of him actually going to be charged back then either despite an 'arrest warrant' reportedly being issued back in April.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:
44 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

So you mean this is only visible for my eyes?

But he remains accused of reckless driving resulting in death, which has a 15-year statute of limitations,

Absolutely no denying that he remains accused of of reckless driving resulting in death but has he been charged with reckless driving resulting in death.

He was never charged with count #1 (speeding) and it doesn't look like he's going to be charged with count #2 (hit and run) either.

Thanks again for thoughtfully including the link to the other thread that simply says that back in early June he was merely "being sought to hear the indictment by public prosecutors." No mention of him actually going to be charged back then either despite an 'arrest warrant' reportedly being issued back in April.

You always seem to know everything, and now you don't know that in Thailand you can not be charged if you don't appear at the court to hear the charges?

And that is why he wasn't charged on the first count, and probably will not be charged on the second count.

But they have 15 years to charge him on the last count, so what is your point?

Edited by janclaes47

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

You always seem to know everything, and now you don't know that in Thailand you can not be charged if you don't appear at the court to hear the charges?

But they have 15 years to charge him, so what is your point?

They have 15 years to arrest him first. The charging, if it were ever going to happen, would probably take only a few minutes.

But since neither the arresting or charging is ever going to happen... what is your point?

Rhetorical question, no need to respond.

11 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

They have 15 years to arrest him first. The charging, if it were ever going to happen, would probably take only a few minutes.

But since neither the arresting or charging is ever going to happen... what is your point?

Rhetorical question, no need to respond.

My point is that you came here to claim that they never have been talking about the reckless driving resulting in death charge.

Now you change your claims as that you know the future and they don't want to arrest him, and will never do.

That sounds as defamation to me.

7 minutes ago, Nord X said:

He should just be tried, convicted and sentenced in absentia, if he is not going to bother to turn-up for the trial, then he doesn't get to present a defense.

For sure, but nobody knows who is in the BIG payroll...

22 hours ago, nisakiman said:

I can't believe how stupid this guy is.

With his money and connections, if he'd dealt with the situation at the time, he would have ended up paying the cop's family what for him would be small change in compensation, and maybe been given community service, which he probably wouldn't have done anyway. Now he's in deep sh*t, and even his money isn't going to save him.

He already did, 3 million baht – about $90,000 depending of exchange rate –, which however is relative small money for a larger number than the Red Bull-family only.
"Red Bull family paid $95K 'funeral fee' in Thai cop's death", 26th September, 2012.

22 hours ago, transam said:

Do you know anything about how LOS works...?

Appearently he does, due to that no siezure of assets have been made. Just a wild guess!

22 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

obviously on another planet

Yep! He used his money and buildt an own planet somewhere in the solarsystem. That´s obviously why nobody can find him.

22 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

This red bull heir is so rich that the whole world is on the take from him. 

This corruption scandal is on a global scale. lol

Let´s not go wild. This is just a normal everyday occasion in this part of the world. Nothing special at all.

14 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

My point is that you came here to claim that they never have been talking about the reckless driving resulting in death charge.

Now you change your claims as that you know the future and they don't want to arrest him, and will never do.

That sounds as defamation to me.

The media has never reported that the single most serious charge with the toughest consequences (reckless driving causing death) was ever the most important one to the RTP and prosecutors. Yes, it was always 'out there' but never was it the prime reason for this alleged pursuit of justice. Maybe it was out there as like the sword of Damocles in that if you don't surrender to the lesser charge, the greater charge will prevail... but I seriously doubt it. The RTP themselves restate many, many times that the current hit-and-run charge is their entire focus after casually forgetting about the speeding ticket and the causing damage to property ticket (forgot that one didn't you?).

It is the RTP that are bringing up the expiration date of the lesser charge to which all the grand talk of Interpol blue and red notices and all the useless paperwork sitting on the AG's desk relates to, not me.

Edited by NanLaew

4 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

More word twisting, from our resident baiter

The RTP mention both charges.

Amnat said the statute of the limitations for Vorayuth’s alleged failure to stop his car and help the victim would expire on September 3.

“If the process is delayed, that charge may expire,” he said. 

The charge of reckless driving causing the death of another has 15-year statute of limitations. 

Why would the RTP specifically mention the 'lesser' charge that expires soon? Because that is all that the useless arrest paperwork is based on.

Why doesn't the RTP specifically say that they still have another 10 years to nail him on the 'mother of all charges'? Because they haven't thought about it yet.

23 hours ago, nisakiman said:

I can't believe how stupid this guy is.

With his money and connections, if he'd dealt with the situation at the time, he would have ended up paying the cop's family what for him would be small change in compensation, and maybe been given community service, which he probably wouldn't have done anyway. Now he's in deep sh*t, and even his money isn't going to save him.

Your jesting right ? The statute of limitations on prosecuting him run out in Sept so if he is not found by then he's home free.

Yes, he'll get away with it like many other's have and one British account end's with this quote; '...By contrast, a middle-aged couple from Thailand's north-east caught after picking mushrooms in a national park in 2010 were each given a 15-year prison sentence. They confessed to illegal logging on the advice of their lawyer, who said it would reduce their sentence, but they say they took only the mushrooms. This week, their sentence was reduced to five years.'

33 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Your jesting right ? The statute of limitations on prosecuting him run out in Sept so if he is not found by then he's home free.

Not quite correct, the statute of limitations for the most serious offence, Dangerous Driving Occasioning Death,  if I remember rightly, does not expire for another 8 years, 2025, which, given the BS about not being able to find him, will see him get off Scott free if they  keep up with the crap that is now being proffered.:wai:

He's traveling on his Thai pass. Revoke the chick's passport that's about it. Even if he has other passports like I do, it's still easy to track him down just put a red notice on him issued by the Interpol and wait for him to show up anywhere in the world. 

You just don't want to catch him because you've been bribed. Just admit to it, you lame suckers. 

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

He's traveling on his Thai pass. Revoke the chick's passport that's about it. Even if he has other passports like I do, it's still easy to track him down just put a red notice on him issued by the Interpol and wait for him to show up anywhere in the world. 

You just don't want to catch him because you've been bribed. Just admit to it, you lame suckers. 

According to the media, his Thai passport was revoked last May.

No blue or red notices have been filed with Interpol.

I guess you could be right.

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Use of ATM cards, credit cards, bank transfers it's not difficult even for Thai Police, if they were trying of course.

I don't think billionaires use ATMs, banks and the like. They have people to do all that money malarkey.

I say he is guilty be his actions.  I normally say innocent till proven guilty.  

For cases like this we need a Hitman system.  Just open a 10,000,000$ USD contract in his head.  Only 50% paid if alive. 

1 hour ago, Nord X said:

I used to do my own banking in Zimbabwe

Good point. I remember once getting a 500 buck advance on my VISA card at Barclays Bank in Freetown, Sierra Leone. I needed two large bin bags to carry the three and a bit million leone's to the car.

One has to wonder if some of the investigators are anxious to bring this spoiled brat back and others and not (and likely have financial incentives not to be) as missing paper work, long delays, and other investigative blunders seem to be consistent occurrences. 

Now I am guessing that 99.999% of posters here faced with the same situation  would make every effort to avoid facing a court if they had Red Bull resources at their disposal. It's life, it's human nature and money talks. Get the F over it and order another Chang.