Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

rooster59

4 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I'm not alt-right. You keep trying to categorise me simply because I don't agree with you. I'm also not a conspiracy theorist. In fact I spend far too much time arguing with CT about their idiotic conspiracies, especially ones that follow Alex Jones and David Icke.

I got my opinion on Antifa by first seeing lots of footage of them on Liveleak and YouTube with no narrative. I then subsequently saw all of the MSM try to paint Antifa as peaceful, tolerant counter protesters which is the exact opposite to everything I'd seen with all the masked and armed mobs rioting and using violence and threats against anyone that they disagreed with.

So there is a difference to how the pro-left media presents Antifa compared to what they actually do. You all believe the MSM because what Antifa are really like hasn't been in the news very much. Until now. I've no doubt that their true colours will be shown now they are in the public eye and they will be confirmed as a terrorist group by the U.S.

No matter what I say or give to you nothing will change your mind because you are happy to support Antifa, even though they are terrorists, as they are doing your bidding and pushing your anti-Trump agenda. Last night I posted a link by NJ Homeland Security government website showing that Antifa are not a peaceful, tolerance counter protest group but you all argued it.

They are a hate group and they are the cause of the rising tensions in the US and this is all leading to a civil war because of Antifa.

And no matter how much you tell me I have to, I will not support an extreme hate group. It's a shame you all can't say the same but I am curious about what you will all say in the future about them when the truth comes out.

Like I said, I'm happy to wait it out to be proven right.

The thing is you may be right. But the alleged evidence you offer is worthless.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the NJ Homeland Security website. That was worthless.

Just search "Antifa" on YouTube and see if you can find any footage of them not being a violent mob of thugs.

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Don't you get it, sheeple?

Matt is from the future. The evidence is from the future. Antifa will one day in the unspecified future be labeled a terrorist group, a hate group and a boy band group. That Homeland Security page will be updated accordingly. He has seen the future page which he linked to, but internet links don't work across timelines. Time travel! It's a b!tch, amirite? Waddayagona do?

Don't you get it, sheeple?
Matt is from the future. The evidence is from the future. Antifa will one day in the unspecified future be labeled a terrorist group, a hate group and a boy band group. That Homeland Security page will be updated accordingly. He has seen the future page which he linked to, but internet links don't work across timelines. Time travel! It's a b!tch, amirite? Waddayagona do?

Doesn't change the fact that you support a terrorist hate group because they're furthering your agenda.

You tell people they must pick a side. But it has to be the hate group that you side with. You're a total hypocrite pretending to be against hate but really you're fine with hate groups that align with your hate.

16 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I'm not alt-right. You keep trying to categorise me simply because I don't agree with you. I'm also not a conspiracy theorist. In fact I spend far too much time arguing with CT about their idiotic conspiracies, especially ones that follow Alex Jones and David Icke.

I got my opinion on Antifa by first seeing lots of footage of them on Liveleak and YouTube with no narrative. I then subsequently saw all of the MSM try to paint Antifa as peaceful, tolerant counter protesters which is the exact opposite to everything I'd seen with all the masked and armed mobs rioting and using violence and threats against anyone that they disagreed with.

So there is a difference to how the pro-left media presents Antifa compared to what they actually do. You all believe the MSM because what Antifa are really like hasn't been in the news very much. Until now. I've no doubt that their true colours will be shown now they are in the public eye and they will be confirmed as a terrorist group by the U.S.

No matter what I say or give to you nothing will change your mind because you are happy to support Antifa, even though they are terrorists, as they are doing your bidding and pushing your anti-Trump agenda. Last night I posted a link by NJ Homeland Security government website showing that Antifa are not a peaceful, tolerance counter protest group but you all argued it.

They are a hate group and they are the cause of the rising tensions in the US and this is all leading to a civil war because of Antifa.

And no matter how much you tell me I have to, I will not support an extreme hate group. It's a shame you all can't say the same but I am curious about what you will all say in the future about them when the truth comes out.

Like I said, I'm happy to wait it out to be proven right.

you waste too many words on these guys…..they are career anti trump retirees from Isaan...have you tried the henny youngman approach?

you waste too many words on these guys…..they are career anti trump retirees from Isaan...have you tried the henny youngman approach?

Yeah I get it now. I didn't realise that they were all Trump haters though when I jumped in here.

11 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I got my opinion on Antifa by first seeing lots of footage of them on Liveleak and YouTube with no narrative.

I then subsequently saw all of the MSM try to paint Antifa as peaceful, tolerant counter protesters which is the exact opposite to everything I'd seen with all the masked and armed mobs rioting and using violence and threats against anyone that they disagreed with.

And then you subsequently formed your entire supposition based on an article written by the Washington Bureau Chief for Infowars.com.

KunMatt said:

This is who Antifa really are and why I deem them as a bigger threat than the alt or far right.
https://lecf-inc.org/jerome-r-corsi-articles/2017/7/30/how-the-violent-hard-left-antifa-movement-copies-communists-in-weimar-republic-germany

These guys have really gotten you spooked haven't they?

You:

250px-Running_in_Circles.jpg

5 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Doesn't change the fact that you support a terrorist hate group because they're furthering your agenda.

You tell people they must pick a side. But it has to be the hate group that you side with. You're a total hypocrite pretending to be against hate but really you're fine with hate groups that align with your hate.

Antifa are not designated as terrorist or hate group by any credible body. Only by you and your friends at InfoWar. (And in the future, where you apparently hail from)

Antifa's goal is to fight fascism. I support those goals without supporting violence, just as I can support marriage equality without having any desire to suck dicks.

You have confused future likelyhoods with present realities, what you want from what is, what you read from where it hails.

Seek help.

9 minutes ago, KunMatt said:
12 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Yeah I get it now. I didn't realise that they were all Trump haters though when I jumped in here.

Really, do I have to keep saying this? Two people just doesn't make a good circle jerk, guys. Come back when you've gathered a few more participants.

22 minutes ago, KunMatt said:
26 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yeah, the NJ Homeland Security website. That was worthless.

Yeah, useless because, turns out, it doesn't support yours and InfoWars' conspiracy theories.

18 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

they spent a good 8 months talking up hillary clinton here and when she got humiliated by a nobody, they can't handle it.

one of these fellows was so mortified at the stuff he said, he had to leave and he's now back under a new identity, thinking no one notices. lol

Edited by JHolmesJr

they spent a good 8 months talking up hillary clinton here and when she got humiliated by a nobody, they can't handle it.
so this is the result.

That explains why they are all supporting an anti-Trump terrorist hate group.

All clear now. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

one of these fellows was so mortified at the stuff he said, he had to leave and he's now back under a new identity, thinking no one notices. lol

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

All clear now. Thanks.

More of the sore loser stuff. These 2 are clearly very serious thinkers.

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

All clear now. Thanks.

a handful of them (perfect definition of a circle jerk btw) gather on these threads to share links from the internet that back up their erroneous theories. of course, we all know that the media is upset with trump for thrashing their chosen candidate and making them look like novices…so there are no shortage of media links….but thats all they have. Zero independent thought or personal assessment of a situation. Be gentle to them…they're in their golden years and easily upset. lol.

11 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

one of these fellows was so mortified at the stuff he said, he had to leave and he's now back under a new identity, thinking no one notices.

I think youse guys are a bit unhinged and making up imaginary "villains" to fill your day...

:coffee1: 

48 minutes ago, iReason said:

"It proves I don't follow Infowars." :blink:

It proves,

#1 That you have no foundation. Considering the fact that you don't even know the source of your suppositions.

#2 That indeed you follow, and indeed parrot, InfoWars.

Imagine after listening to someone, anyone, who when asked the biographical background of their source that formed said opinion, replied:

Gee, dunno. I read sumpthin' but, i dunno who the guy is. Never checked.

Even tho' the information is right there on the page...

https://lecf-inc.org/guest-writers

The conversation is nonsense, the member has consistently posted  / 'liked' far right commentary

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

a handful of them (perfect definition of a circle jerk btw)

Hey, don't knock the circle jerk just because you don't have one!

You're just complaining about links because links from conspiracy sites are banned, so you don't have any links to put up.

5 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Trust an Ozzie to express it best:

It is funny that most of the leading voices of "comedy news" U.S. television are non-Americans. A Brit, a South African, and an Aussie. They are very welcome to continue. Gives some hope that America can REALLY be great again after we dump the baby man clown potus. 

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It is funny that most of the leading voices of "comedy news" U.S. television are non-Americans. A Brit, a South African, and an Aussie. They are very welcome to continue. Gives some hope that America can REALLY be great again after we dump the baby man clown potus. 

Don't forget Samantha Bee, a Canadian.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

a handful of them (perfect definition of a circle jerk btw) gather on these threads to share links from the internet that back up their erroneous theories. of course, we all know that the media is upset with trump for thrashing their chosen candidate and making them look like novices…so there are no shortage of media links….but thats all they have. Zero independent thought or personal assessment of a situation. Be gentle to them…they're in their golden years and easily upset. lol.

Yes, what I hate about history books are all those damned footnotes. Why do authors have to bother with evidence and such? And why do courts insist on evidence when fiction is so much more satisfying. And scientists with all their damned data and computifying. Much more satisfying just to make things up irrespective of the facts. Anyway, as we all know, George Soros owns all the facts and he's only releasing the ones he wants the world to see.

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

both groups equally to blame….period.

take away their right to assembly and ban both for 18 months.

Reminds me of Sean Spicer; "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period,".

Sean, is that you?

32 minutes ago, iReason said:

GOP lawmakers react to Trump: “very fine people” don’t participate in rallies with racist chants

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/15/16154212/gop-lawmakers-react-to-trump-charlottesville

While I seldom find myself in agreement with Republicans, I must give kudos to these guys for standing up for what's right. Good on them.