Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

rooster59

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Can I put the ball in your court, is this the answer?

images (7).jpg

http://www.snopes.com/antifa-member-photographed-beating-police-officer/

This is not a genuine photograph of an antifa protestor striking a police officer. This image was digitally manipulated to add the antifa logo to an unrelated photograph. 

The real image was taken in Athens, Greece in December 2009 during a demonstration on the one-year anniversary of the death of Alexandros Grigoropoulos, a 15-year-old who was killed by a police officer. Photographer Milos Bicanski took the photograph, which is available on Getty Images with the following caption:

Greek youths clash with riot police during a demonstration commemorating the fatal shooting of 15-year-old Alexandros Grigoropoulos’ by police a year ago, on December 6, 2009 in central Athens, Greece. Two police officers will go on trial in the new year for the murder of Grigoropoulos.

So do I think having Greek youth fight with riot police is the answer to my question? No. Nice try though.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KunMatt said:

I don't expect anyone in this anti-Trump echo chamber to admit an anti-Trump terrorist group is a terrorist group. When I first joined this thread I didn't realise I was entering into a far left appreciation thread, but as soon as everyone called me a Infowars, conspiracy theorist, neo Nazi and alt right then it was clear who I was talking to.

Its hilarious how much you all hate your POTUS because your lame candidate couldn't even beat a reality TV star even with all the MSM helping her. Enjoy the next 7.5 years.

There is nothing to enjoy. trump is a horror show. 

1 minute ago, KunMatt said:

And yet still a million times better than if Hillary had won.

A bizarre opinion but you can keep it. 

Personally, I don't think anyone expressing such an opinion has any credibility.

The most experienced candidate in presidential election history vs. a mentally bizarre perverted clown divisive demagogue with zero experience. 

6 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I don't expect anyone in this anti-Trump echo chamber to admit an anti-Trump terrorist group is a terrorist group. When I first joined this thread I didn't realise I was entering into a far left appreciation thread, but as soon as everyone called me a Infowars, conspiracy theorist, neo Nazi and alt right then it was clear who I was talking to.

Its hilarious how much you all hate your POTUS because your lame candidate couldn't even beat a reality TV star even with all the MSM helping her. Enjoy the next 7.5 years.

So... Is your above mention of " anti-Trump terrorist group" the new pro-Trump troll talking point ?

A bizarre opinion but you can keep it. 
Personally, I don't think anyone expressing such an opinion has any credibility.
The most experienced candidate in presidential election history vs. a mentally bizarre perverted clown divisive demagogue with zero experience. 

And yet he still beat your candidate and is currently your POTUS. ?

3 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

So you're not even American? Figures.

It seems you're here just to try to verbally harass anti-trumpists for sport.  I find that really sick, but not nearly as sick as trump itself. As he's more of an internet TROLL than a real president. 

Anyway, yes, he is legally potus, but his legitimacy to be in that position is under great doubt, even from members of his own party. 

1 hour ago, KunMatt said:

You refuse to even acknowledge the violence on the other side because they hate Trump as much as you do

and you're happy to support a terrorist group as long as they push your agenda.
The only people exposed here are you hate driven anti-Trumpers who support a terrorist group.

Here we go again...

"Here we go again..."

Yup.

Keep rambling on just making stuff up.

While parroting your incessant party line of lies :

(It's a common offense taught to the followers of these groups)

"...they hate Trump as much as you do"

"...you're happy to support a terrorist group as long as they push your agenda."

"...you hate driven anti-Trumpers who support a terrorist group."

A bunch of weak clichés actually, taught to the weak minded.

Are you one of them? You are free to admit it. Not likely though.

Even the the lying cowards who hid in the shadows while fomenting their true evil agenda would not.

But now, they have been outed.

A very easy yes or no question for you;

Sans violence, do you support White Supremacy and an Ethno-State?

So you're not even American? Figures.
It seems you're here just to try to verbally harass anti-trumpists for sport.  I find that really sick, but not nearly as sick as trump itself. As he's more of an internet TROLL than a real president. 

Anyway, yes, he is legally potus, but his legitimacy to be in that position is under great doubt, even from members of his own party. 

I said at least 5 times in this thread I was a Brit. No shocking reveal by you here.

My problem with these far left terrorist groups is they are causing the same violent riots for anarchy in the UK than they are in the states.

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I said at least 5 times in this thread I was a Brit. No shocking reveal by you here.

My problem with these far left terrorist groups is they are causing the same violent riots for anarchy in the UK than they are in the states.

You're projecting. The situation in the U.S. and U.K. is not the same. It's easy for you, as a foreigner, to support a horrific divisive authoritarian demagogue to be the U.S. president. No skin off your British arse, innit? 

21 minutes ago, vogie said:

Can I put the ball in your court, is this the answer?

images (7).jpg

Hanging out on the Discord Server were ya, before coming here and spreading blatant propaganda?

Vogie, do you, sans violence, support White Supremacy and an Ethno-State?

You're projecting. The situation in the U.S. and U.K. is not the same. It's easy for you, as a foreigner, to support a horrific divisive authoritarian demagogue to be the U.S. president. No skin off your British arse, innit? 

Haha. So many names. Definitely a far-left thread here. "Everyone who doesnt agree with me is a Nazi bigot alt-right racist". Please please keep it up and give Trump his 2nd term.

And Hillary winning would've been really bad for the UK, and the EU, and the Middle East and pretty much the rest of the world.

It's not that I support Trump, it's just that I'm not such a blind follower of evil that I don't see the massive bullet you dodged and that you also made miss us.

Thank very much for that btw. It's been great.

23 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Yes, we all know that Trump won. Now, why don't you stay on topic? Oh, yeah, I know, you are the one that keep saying that everybody who's against Trump, hate him! Do you notice that only the trumpeteers use the word hate??

Maby it has something to do with you hating everybody that doesn't look like you!!

Now do as all a favor, have a drink and stop your trolling, btw, make that a few drinks, maby you feel better tomorrow.

Yes, we all know that Trump won. Now, why don't you stay on topic? Oh, yeah, I know, you are the one that keep saying that everybody who's against Trump, hate him! Do you notice that only the trumpeteers use the word hate?? Maby it has something to do with you hating everybody that doesn't look like you!! Now do as all a favor, have a drink and stop your trolling, btw, make that a few drinks, maby you feel better tomorrow.

Hahaha. Yes I must be a racist KKK member. That's why I don't agree with you. Not because of who you support and defend.

And I'm currently on the beach. I've been on holiday for the last 5 weeks and been giving this literally 10% of my attention. That's why it's funny when you terrorist supporters write massive essays which i can answer in 1 sentence.

Hahaha. Yes I must be a racist KKK member. That's why I don't agree with you. Not because of who you support and defend. 
And I'm currently on the beach. I've been on holiday for the last 5 weeks and been giving this literally 10% of my attention. That's why it's funny when you terrorist supporters write massive essays which i can answer in 1 sentence.

IMG_0193.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

36 minutes ago, iReason said:

Hanging out on the Discord Server were ya, before coming here and spreading blatant propaganda?

Vogie, do you, sans violence, support White Supremacy and an Ethno-State?

I do not support violence in any form, which includes antifa anarchists, please put this to record as I don't want anybody coming back to me in 20 pages time telling me I am a member of the KKK. 

As a non American is it ok to join in with your little clique of debaters?

I do not support violence in any form, which includes antifa anarchists, please put this to record as I don't want anybody coming back to me in 20 pages time telling me I am a member of the KKK. 

You don't support Antifa so you're clearly Hitler.

This is the left in 2017.

52 minutes ago, vogie said:

Of course you're welcome, are you willing to join in honest debate? Honest debate, by the way, includes not posting already discredited fake memes like the one you posted of the Greek riot pretending to be Antifa. And, by the way, you're going to be given a warning and banned shortly as happened to the previous guy who posted that exact picture several pages ago.

But before you go, perhaps you could try to answer the question yourself that KunMatt has gone running away from and for which your first attempt was an Alt-Right fake meme...

Do you think the White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis/KKK should be confronted or just be allowed to protest without any counter-protest or objection? What do you think should be done to reduce their relevance and reverse their recent upsurge in popularity and boldness in pushing for ethnic cleansing? I ask for your honest opinion as you've stated repeatedly that you don't support these people and recognize them as a hate/terrorist group. What would you do to stop them KunMatt?

5 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Of course you're welcome, are you willing to join in honest debate? Honest debate, by the way, includes not posting already discredited fake memes like the one you posted of the Greek riot pretending to be Antifa. And, by the way, you're going to be given a warning and banned shortly as happened to the previous guy who posted that exact picture several pages ago.

But before you go, perhaps you could try to answer the question yourself that KunMatt has gone running away from and for which your first attempt was an Alt-Right fake meme...

I could ask you the same question, 

6 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Rather than tackling the the subject in question you seem quite happy in baiting other posters that don't share your point of view. Do you condone antifas violence?

1 hour ago, vogie said:

That's not what I asked you.

Are you dodging the question?

Sans violence, do you support White Supremacy and an Ethno-State?

It's an easy yes or no answer. :thumbsup:

Rather than tackling the the subject in question you seem quite happy in baiting other posters that don't share your point of view. Do you condone antifas violence?

They've all alreadg said that they condone or are willing to ignore Antifa's violence. It's ok to punch people who you say are Nazis even if they're not.

6 minutes ago, vogie said:
14 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Baiting? I respond directly to their assertions, disprove them, then ask them a pertinent question as I did with you. It's not even a question you should be objecting to answering, as you and KunMatt have both said you object to violence on any side and KunMatt has already disavowed the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists (you, pointedly, have not).

I made my position on Antifa quite clear. I asked KunMatt repeatedly to respond to it, but instead he, like you, just keeps repeating that we either condone Antifa's violence or claim there was none. Both of these statements are completely untrue and easily disproven by anyone following the thread. This is called disingenuous debate, not honest debate. So here's my position on Antifa, as stated probably 10x already. It is what I think people should do to address White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis, so is my answer to the question. Now that I've answered it, could you try?

On 8/22/2017 at 9:11 PM, JCauto said:

Do I have problems with people confronting White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis? Nope. Should they be prepared for violence given those groups preparing for same by being armed and armoured and practicing military manoeuvres? Yep. Should they start it? Nope. 

But what the hell, I'll try again in the hope that perhaps we might get one post that actually stays on topic and attempts to address the issue at hand.

2 hours ago, JCauto said:

Do you think the White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis/KKK should be confronted or just be allowed to protest without any counter-protest or objection? What do you think should be done to reduce their relevance and reverse their recent upsurge in popularity and boldness in pushing for ethnic cleansing? I ask for your honest opinion as you've stated repeatedly that you don't support these people and recognize them as a hate/terrorist group. What would you do to stop them KunMatt (and Vogie)?

"Sans violence, do you support White Supremacy and an Ethno-State?"

A simple, very easy question to answer that I have posed to two posters, and all I hear is crickets.

The silence is deafening. And very revealing.

For the others who may be interested, read up on the standard tactics used by alt-right, neo-Nazi groups on forums.

There are textbook examples of them here on ThaiVisa.

There is no point to "debate". Some are simply here to deflect, disrupt and spread disinformation

and propaganda.

Tucker Carlson, Fox "News" host's publication; the right-wing, Daily Caller:

FACT CHECK: Is The Far-Right Largely Responsible For Extremist Violence?

"The analysis only includes instances where domestic extremists had a clear ideological motive."

"The data from our analysis comes from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism

(START), a university research center partially funded by the Department of Homeland Security."

"Using their definition of right-wing extremists, we found that 92 percent of ideologically motivated homicide incidents were committed with a right-wing extremist or white supremacist motive."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/fact-check-is-the-far-right-largely-responsible-for-extremist-violence/

Fancy that...:whistling:

Chairman of the alt-right Traditionalist Worker Party, Matthew Heimbach.

Another neo-Nazi, ethno-state promoter, exposed:

What we know about Matthew Heimbach, white nationalist who helped promote Charlottesville rally

"INDIANAPOLIS — An Indiana man who worked for weeks to help promote the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Va.,

has risen quickly to prominence in white supremacist circles."

"He sees America's diversity as a threat and believes that the country should be carved into "ethnostates"

with each race receiving its own autonomous region."

"The cornerstone: A white homeland, an idea the white nationalist repeatedly has espoused in rallies and interviews."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/16/matthew-heimback-white-supremacist/572424001/

The silver lining of these Nazi gatherings is, that the dredges of society crawl from beneath their rocks,

are duly recorded, and exposed for all to see. :thumbsup:

Statue? What statue...?

c1543a_7284095e644444349faebe046cd2c651~mv2_d_2551_3301_s_4_2.png

Banned from the United Kingdom and banished from Twitter, white nationalist Matthew Heimbach:

5 Facts about the alt-right

"The Unite the Right rally was intended, as co-promoter Matthew Heimbach explains, to unite the alt-right around

the “14 words”: “We must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children’—as our primary motivating factor.”

http://blog.acton.org/archives/97401-5-facts-about-the-alt-right.html

Nope. No statues here.

Neo-Nazi pleads guilty after shoving black protester at Trump rally

"A federal lawsuit over whether Donald Trump incited violence against protesters at his March 2016 campaign rally

in Louisville continues."

"Heimbach, one of the defendants in that lawsuit, argued in court filings that he had done nothing wrong, and that he had also “acted pursuant to the directives and requests of Donald J Trump” and his campaign and that “any liability must be shifted to one or both of them”.

"Citing the now president’s reaction to protesters at his campaign event – “Get’ em out of here!” – a federal judge ruled in April that the lawsuit could proceed: “It is plausible that Trump’s direction to ‘get ’em out of here’ advocated the use of force,” Judge David J Hale wrote."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/19/matthew-heimbach-neo-nazi-trump-rally-guilty-plea

"Heimbach, one of the defendants in that lawsuit, argued in court filings that he had done nothing wrong,

and that he had also “acted pursuant to the directives and requests of Donald J Trump” :whistling:

That's gonna go over well in court...

Archived