Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

rooster59

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Kay, timing makes sense in that case.

Look, nobody is suggesting that all Jews always do the right thing, just like no other people does.

An interesting case in point is the amazing story of one of the most powerful figures in the confederacy, their secretary of state, a Jew, Judah P. Benjamin

He's largely forgotten for a number of reasons. He seemed to deliberately have left few records, he escaped to Europe and lived a great life after the civil war, he's not revered by white supremacist types celebrating the lost southern cause for obvious reasons, and he's a big embarrassment to modern Jews. 

There's no debate about destroying his statues because there are no statues. 

The irony of his support of slavery didn't go unnoticed. As a U.S. senator, he was accused of being an Israelite in Egyptian clothing.

But wait, the plot gets thicker. He was also gay!

Edited by Jingthing

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Look, nobody is suggesting that all Jews always do the right thing, just like no other people does.

An interesting case in point is the amazing story of one of the most powerful figures in the confederacy, their secretary of state, a Jew, Judah P. Benjamin

He's largely forgotten for a number of reasons. He seemed to deliberately have left few records, he escaped to Europe and lived a great life after the civil war, he's not revered by white supremacist types celebrating the lost southern cause for obvious reasons, and he's a big embarrassment to modern Jews. 

There's no debate about destroying his statues because there are no statues. 

The irony of his support of slavery didn't go unnoticed. As a U.S. senator, he was accused of being an Israelite in Egyptian clothing.

But wait, the plot gets thicker. He was also gay!

Thanks. Hadn't known about Judah Benjamin. Fascinating. On reading up on him, I came across a book title and will try to get an electronic version of the book if I can: "Richmond's Jewry 1776-1976" as I think it might be interesting to learn how Jews in the South lived during and after slavery.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

"According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day."

"The fliers explained that Kuhn is a participant and prolific poster at neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer,

an avowedly neo-Nazi website around which local groups have been organizing to promote anti-Semitism,

white supremacy and violence against LGBTQ communities.”

“I can’t live in this community anymore, I’m in the process of figuring out what I’m going to do; 

I’m 21 years old and now my life is over in this area.” he complained."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/my-life-is-over-21-year-old-charlottesville-marcher-whines-over-outing-by-anti-fascist-group/

No, you pathetic excuse of a human, Heather Heyer's life is over.

When you, and your bretheren in the neo-Nazi Vanguard America, among other racists, chose to spew their bigotry

and hatred on a college campus.

01.jpg

02.jpg

3 hours ago, KunMatt said:

He blamed all sides and you badly want this to mean he "overtly supports Nazis"!

Both sides, that's right!  On one side you had people with swastikas, presenting Nazi salutes, chanting anti-Semitic chants, and employing the terrorist tactic of driving a speeding car into a crowd of people, and on the other side you had people criticizing them.  Blame on both sides!

Both sides, that's right!  On one side you had people with swastikas, presenting Nazi salutes, chanting anti-Semitic chants, and employing the terrorist tactic of driving a speeding car into a crowd of people, and on the other side you had people criticizing them.  Blame on both sides!

Yes, there is blame on "both sides". The racist white supremacist idiots who organised this demo and the violent far left thugs that came to fight them. Two sides. Both deserve blame just like Trump said. Here's a couple of quick unbiased Google searches using only the term "Antifa Charlottesville".

Here is images;

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=antifa+charlottesville&prmd=ivn

And here is videos;

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=antifa+charlottesville&tbm=vid

Can you show me in any of these who are the "people just criticizing them" You refer to?

Do you mean the massive mob of armed thugs who came to fight and riot who feature in every single photo and video?

You don't think that they deserve any of the blame for Charlottesville? Or do you just hate Trump so much that you are willing to twist the truth and pretend things aren't really what they clearly are?

14 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Yes, there is blame on "both sides". The racist white supremacist idiots who organised this demo and the violence far left thugs that came to fight them. Two sides. Both deserve blame just like Trump said.

Here's a couple of quick unbiased Google searches using only the term "Antifa Charlottesville".

Here is images;

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=antifa+charlottesville&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyqNK8ufDVAhXFNI8KHfaJC6YQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560

And here is videos;

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=antifa+charlottesville&tbm=vid&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizjYXDufDVAhULrI8KHUD7Cw0Q_AUIDygC&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3

Can you show me in any of these who are the "people just criticizing them" You refer to?

Do you mean the massive mob of armed thugs who came to fight and riot who feature in every single photo and video?

You don't think that they deserve any of the blame for Charlottesville? Or do you just hate Trump so much that you are willing to twist the truth and pretend things aren't really what they clearly are?

Once the violence begins both sides fight or defend themselves (depending on which side you're on).  However responsibility for initiating the fighting rests with the group that came under the pretext of protesting about a statue then displayed Nazi paraphernalia and military gear, marched through the UVa campus shouting "Jews will not replace us", and in general behaved not like culture and history nerds, but like the Nazis they are. 

I don't know about Virginia specifically, but most states in the US recognize that when one party is displaying hostile rhetoric and actions, "fighting words", that side is responsible for any violence that ensues.  Did the counter-protesters initiate the anti-Semitic march through the UVa campus the night before?  Wouldn't you agree that was a very belligerent thing to do, and that it had nothing to do with statues?

BTW, how do you rationalize the terrorist tactic of driving a speeding vehicle through a crowd of people?  As I posted early on, if there had been a Muslim driving the car, Trump would have gone nuts.  There wouldn't be any "blame on both sides" nonsense.

Edited by heybruce

Once the violence begins both sides fight or defend themselves (depending on which side you're on).  However responsibility for initiating the fighting rests with the group that came under the pretext of protesting about a statue then displayed Nazi paraphernalia and military gear, marched through the UVa campus shouting "Jews will not replace us", and in general behaved not like culture and history nerds, but like the Nazis they are. 

I don't know about Virginia specifically, but most states in the US recognize that when one party is displaying hostile rhetoric and actions, "fighting words", that side is responsible for any violence that ensues.  Did the counter-protesters initiate the anti-Semitic march through the UVa campus the night before?  Wouldn't you agree that was a very belligerent thing to do, and that it had nothing to do with statues?

You're making excuses for a violent mob because you care more about gathering ammo for your anti-Trump rants than you do the truth.

If you watch the vids you will see who attacks who. If you look at the pics it's clear that Antifa came to brawl, why else would you come tooled and dressed like that?

It doesn't excuse the racist bigots on the other side for their vile views and actions. But there are clearly two sides to blame here. Saying otherwise is just ridiculous.

Trump was correct no matter how much you don't want him to be.

The individual who took video of protesters including Heather Heyer being run over in Charlottesville, Virginia, writes in Politico on Tuesday that he and his parents have been stalked and harassed by far-right extremists

" I consider it an honor to be attacked by people who have none, and I am willing to put up with personal risk to speak out against Nazis. I believe that it is incumbent on white people in particular to take the risks necessary to confront and restrain white supremacists, given the inherent and intentional risk they present to all communities of color."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

The individual who took video of protesters including Heather Heyer being run over in Charlottesville, Virginia, writes in Politico on Tuesday that he and his parents have been stalked and harassed by far-right extremists
" I consider it an honor to be attacked by people who have none, and I am willing to put up with personal risk to speak out against Nazis. I believe that it is incumbent on white people in particular to take the risks necessary to confront and restrain white supremacists, given the inherent and intentional risk they present to all communities of color."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

The female reporter who filmed the car ramming into the crowd was punched in the face by a male counter protester who then ran off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/taylorlorenz/status/896442225600671744?lang=en

Do they deserve any blame for that then?? Is she a secret fascist?

Seems to be a recent trend of Antifa attacking reporters filming them being violent.

Trump as POTUS should condemn hate speeches first.

And apply the condemnation to him at the first place - both as candidate and as POTUS.

In the UK, for example, the Public Order Act 1986 says:

"A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if -

(a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or

(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby."

"Racial hatred" is hatred against a group of persons "defined by reference to colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins".

Additional acts outlaw hatred incited on grounds of religion or sexual orientation.

Edited by Opl

Trump as POTUS should condem hate speeches first.
And apply the condamnation to him at the first place - both as candidate and as POTUS.

In the UK, for example, the Public Order Act 1986 says:
"A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if -
  (a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
(B) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby."
"Racial hatred" is hatred against a group of persons "defined by reference to colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins".
Additional acts outlaw hatred incited on grounds of religion or sexual orientation.

You post about somebody who filmed the incident being stalked. I post about a female reporter who filmed the incident being viscisouly attacked by a man. You completely ignore this and refuse to call this unwarranted violence.

So you are fine with Antifa punching women journalists who are reporting on KKK rallies??

30 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

You post about somebody who filmed the incident being stalked. I post about a female reporter who filmed the incident being viscisouly attacked by a man. You completely ignore this and refuse to call this unwarranted violence.

So you are fine with Antifa punching women journalists who are reporting on KKK rallies??

The " many sides" you blame for their violence are  IMHO  the direct conséquences of Trump's hate speeches he has inflicted the US with since years now. 

A great part of his success among his supporters , comes from the way he articulates hate , racism , anything that makes them feel great again.. 

So , blame the cause first. 

Edited by Opl

The " many sides" you blame for their violence are  IMHO are the direct conséquences of Trump's hate speeches he has inflicted the US with since years now. 

A great part of his success among his supporters , comes from the way he articulates hate , racism , anything that make them feel great again.. 

So , blame the cause first. 

Right, so you are fine with a male Antifa thug attacking a female journalist because you believe it's Trump's fault. Got it.

Love to see how America handles this thinking now everyone has a free pass to attack whoever they want and the left can just blame it on Trump. As I said early on, EXACTLY what you are doing is stirring up civil war and as I understand it your side doesn't have the guns or the numbers, so you should probably be careful what you wish for. And again, as a Brit I don't really have a dog in this fight, my main concerns with Antifa, BLM, anti-free speech and PC nonsense is that it's also going crazy in my country because of you lunatics.

This whole thread everyone has been telling me that Antifa were only there to punch Nazis and fascists. I'm pretty sure that female journalist is neither.

Again, it would just be nice if we can admit that both sides are to blame because neo-Nazis are scum and Antifa are violent thugs who came to fight them and even attacked innocent people who clearly were not Nazis.

Both sides were to blame. Deal with it.

1 hour ago, KunMatt said:

You're making excuses for a violent mob because you care more about gathering ammo for your anti-Trump rants than you do the truth.

If you watch the vids you will see who attacks who. If you look at the pics it's clear that Antifa came to brawl, why else would you come tooled and dressed like that?

It doesn't excuse the racist bigots on the other side for their vile views and actions. But there are clearly two sides to blame here. Saying otherwise is just ridiculous.

Trump was correct no matter how much you don't want him to be.

Antifa came to brawl?  Not these guys?image.jpeg.4b7850154c626a5d49a6ad72a6498375.jpegimage.gif.a91eebeb5b326da39b3c04b00636ec4b.gifimage.png.0435a7fb8f2b184e737ae57643fc1468.pngimage.jpeg.efc797f58dd54857be315a1bf5a03358.jpeg

image.png.ed83b9b92d084c420165595c49521091.png

image.thumb.jpeg.c587e982e7be10584ed29fa82a738e3d.jpeg

Antifa came to brawl?  Not these guys?image.jpeg.4b7850154c626a5d49a6ad72a6498375.jpeg&key=45b8f81cddbc947d4510ee04fcd29765e73ecdc575a118bde7c9775e9d479075image.gif.a91eebeb5b326da39b3c04b00636ec4b.gif&key=0ee2bb394a90239863f9d1c76d66cf533234c3699d9d171ecb1cf6b62f36b5a2image.png.0435a7fb8f2b184e737ae57643fc1468.png&key=85f24d67011615ba93c33797927c3e940b5ff353fcd856fff93ab18f7e8e66a3image.jpeg.efc797f58dd54857be315a1bf5a03358.jpeg&key=5a17882711222971e18ccb99946d0e847167ae13a1ac8fe87ee9ef403bf841fd

image.png.ed83b9b92d084c420165595c49521091.png&key=5465a1670221ec5a9c9232a4e1bec638e077fae1a184b1e964f87017fd2c0be8

image.thumb.jpeg.c587e982e7be10584ed29fa82a738e3d.jpeg&key=f169ce140dd83cee5863cbfbb85a95a4f66082c30862581ad500087f7c5666bc

When I say "both sides are to blame", what exactly are you not understanding about that?

It's all you anti-Trump leftists that keep condoning and excusing the violent mob on the other side and pretending that they are peaceful protesters, because that violent mob is anti-Trump and pushing your agenda.

It's interesting because I don't have a side in this so I condemned both sides for the trouble they caused. But you all refuse to even acknowledge that Antifa were violent let alone condemn it.

So I'll ask you. If Antifa were there to punch Nazis, was that female journalist the male Antifa guy viciously attacked, was she a Nazi?

Or was Antifa really a violent mob who was there not just to attack just Nazis?

6 hours ago, Thakkar said:

I've written off the evangelicals completely. Not even Jesus can wash their sins. 

As for these particular Rabbis, not only were they far from perfect, they were slower to respond than self-interested CEOs.

They're a group of people with a diverse representation across a spectrum of opinion from Liberal to Ultra-Conservative. Coming to a consensus is far more difficult and time-consuming than individuals acting on their own. The CEOs reached their own conclusions, and did not act in concert.

When I say "both sides are to blame", what exactly are you not understanding about that?

It's all you anti-Trump leftists that keep condoning and excusing the violent mob on the other side and pretending that they are peaceful protesters, because that violent mob is anti-Trump and pushing your agenda.

It's interesting because I don't have a side in this so I condemned both sides for the trouble they caused. But you all refuse to even acknowledge that Antifa were violent let alone condemn it.

So I'll ask you. If Antifa were there to punch Nazis, was that female journalist the male Antifa guy viciously attacked, was she a Nazi?

Here's a well written and lengthy article on Antifa from a reputable source for those who are interested. No doubt you'll cherrypick whatever parts suit you, but the piece stands up well in terms of a balanced and comprehensive look at the movement.

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/an-intimate-history-of-antifa?mbid=social_facebook

You are quite tiresome in terms of debate. All of us have acknowledged that Antifa advocate a measured violence as one of their responses to oppose Fascism. Most have applauded their standing up to the Fascists but not their use of violence. You just keep repeating the lie that we haven't and don't. We personally engaged in a back-and-forth where I kept trying to get you to answer my clear position on Antifa and you still haven't done so, you just kept deflecting and parroting.

There has been no conclusive evidence on who started the fighting in Charlottesville, nor is there likely to be any given that it was a running melee occurring over several different locations at different times and between different groups. As one side has a specific policy and training that they're not to instigate the violence and the other has the opposite, one might guess that the Fascists were more likely to start the violence. As one poster pointed out, the Clergy who were there standing in opposition to the Fascists credited the Antifa protesters with protecting them among others. But it doesn't really matter. Is your position that people should politely allow Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists to march through the streets with Nazi flags chanting Anti-Semitic slogans without any opposition? As noted in that article, this is one of their tactics, to use their opponents respect for rules against them.

But anyway, let me try again.

Do I have problems with people confronting White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis? Nope. Should they be prepared for violence given those groups preparing for same by being armed and armoured and practicing military manoeuvres? Yep. Should they start it? Nope. 

For the record, nobody has established who threw the first punch, and it's highly doubtful anyone would be able to in such a melee. We do however know who escalated it to driving a car into a crowd like an ISIS coward. But the position outlined above, is in no way terrorism.

Here's one about one of the white nationalist who has been arrested:

He is being held on three felony charges, including two counts of illegal use of tear gas and one count of unlawful release of gas causing injury. All of the charges stem from the Aug. 11 march in Charlottesville.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-nationalist-featured-documentary-surrenders-charlottesville-police-091205359--abc-news-topstories.html

Alright, again was the female reporter who was viciously attacked by a man from Antifa, was this the measured violent response you are referring to? Is she a Nazi?

The attack is on video and she says he was Antifa. Doesn't look like she was doing anything wrong but filming Antifa being violent. Definitely doesn't look like she was part of the KKK mob.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896735554070564865

The truth is, and if you had any actual experience of watching videos exactly like this for the last year like I have, you would know that this is really who Antifa are. A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi so they can batter them and then plead innocence because "he is a total Nazi".

Over the last few days there's been several videos of Antifa accidentally battering their own members at their riots because they are just a violent mob attacking everyone who they think looks like a Trump supporter.

I believe you were one of many who said you'd never even heard of Antifa until I mentioned them on here, so it's interesting that you immediately defend them and tell me you know better than me about who they are and what they do.

All of you happily support and defend this violent mob of thugs (who beat up female journalists) simply because they hate Trump just like you do.

And that's really the bottom line here.

So you refuse to condemn Antifa's violent actions because they are doing your dirty work. Lucky the POTUS sees it for how it really is.

16 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi so they can batter them and then plead innocence because "he is a total Nazi".

Over the last few days there's been several videos of Antifa accidentally battering their own members at their riots because they are just a violent mob A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi

All of you happily support and defend this violent mob of thugs (who beat up female journalists) simply because they hate Trump just like you do.

"A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi"

"A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi" (Parroted)

"simply because they hate Trump just like you do."

Just making stuff up.

Again and again...

:coffee1:

6 hours ago, KunMatt said:

This is you putting words in someone's mouth:

"excusing the violent mob on the other side and pretending that they are peaceful protesters"

(you have said it several times)

Setting up your own concocted scenario, so you then, can argue against it.

"Or was Antifa really a violent mob who was there not just to attack just Nazis?"

No.

:coffee1:

3 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Alright, again was the female reporter who was viciously attacked by a man from Antifa, was this the measured violent response you are referring to? Is she a Nazi?

The attack is on video and she says he was Antifa. Doesn't look like she was doing anything wrong but filming Antifa being violent. Definitely doesn't look like she was part of the KKK mob.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896735554070564865

The truth is, and if you had any actual experience of watching videos exactly like this for the last year like I have, you would know that this is really who Antifa are. A bunch of thugs who calls everyone they don't like a Nazi so they can batter them and then plead innocence because "he is a total Nazi".

Over the last few days there's been several videos of Antifa accidentally battering their own members at their riots because they are just a violent mob attacking everyone who they think looks like a Trump supporter.

I believe you were one of many who said you'd never even heard of Antifa until I mentioned them on here, so it's interesting that you immediately defend them and tell me you know better than me about who they are and what they do.

And that's really the bottom line here.

So you refuse to condemn Antifa's violent actions because they are doing your dirty work. Lucky the POTUS sees it for how it really is.

As you note, I hadn't heard of Antifa prior to this incident. I posted quite a comprehensive look at them from a mainstream source in my post that you failed to quote; if you've something to comment on I'd suggest you start there. You've previously told us they were a terrorist group (they're not), that they were declared a terrorist group (they weren't) that they're a hate group (they're not) and now you're saying you've been watching videos of these guys for a year although you aren't Alt-Right but haven't provided a source, only more anecdotal information. You have no credibility in that regard, because your anecdotal information has proved to be lies in most cases, and your sources are always Alt-Right. You've also told us that they're going to be something much worse than White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis in the future, although you haven't yet provided us lottery numbers or other things that might give your crystal ball some credibility. And the article describing Antifa and its antecedents was quite clear - when the Fascist threat disappears, so do they. So there's little to suggest what you propose has any basis in reality.

Yes, Jacob L. Smith was arrested for punching the reporter, and charged with a misdemeanour. We don't yet know whether he was a counter-protester or a member of Antifa, or BLM, or of the White Protester/Neo-Nazi side. So he threw the first (and only) punch and misidentified the person as a Neo-Nazi, ergo he was wrong from my point of view and I condemn his actions regardless of who he is a member of. But as he was not following the rules of Antifa, I can't condemn them as an organization. By the way, the journalist wasn't injured (you falsely claim she was "beat up"), and was only pissed off that he interrupted her video stream of the events which affected her professionally. 

However, one or other persons accidentally hitting each other or non-Nazis in no way reflects the Antifa philosophy or guidelines, so I don't see what it proves other than that things get messy when violence breaks out. I note that you failed to quote any of my post as usual, as it's inconvenient for you to show how you are manipulating in your postings. Now that I've answered your post, kindly respond to mine.

On 8/22/2017 at 9:11 PM, JCauto said:

Do I have problems with people confronting White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis? Nope. Should they be prepared for violence given those groups preparing for same by being armed and armoured and practicing military manoeuvres? Yep. Should they start it? Nope. 

For the record, nobody has established who threw the first punch, and it's highly doubtful anyone would be able to in such a melee. We do however know who escalated it to driving a car into a crowd like an ISIS coward. But the position outlined above, is in no way terrorism.

White Nationalist Christopher Cantwell Surrenders After Charlottesville Violence

"On Saturday afternoon, police say, James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer."

"I think it was more than justified," Cantwell told the VICE journalist about the incident."

"I think that a lot more people are going to die before we're done here, frankly," he said.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/24/545766281/white-nationalist-christopher-cantwell-surrenders-after-charlottesville-violence

Bravo to the patriots who confront human feces such as this.

Neo-Nazi Christopher Cantwell's mugshot:

(You're done)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

2 hours ago, KunMatt said:

experience of watching videos

That's an impressive resume line item, to be sure.  Here; add this experience to your vault of wisdom: Face to Face with American Neo-Nazis

Interviewer: What do you think should happen to the Jews?

Woman: I think there should be another genocide, er, a genocide.

When you say genocide, you mean the women, children, kids --

Absolutely.

Why?

Because they're a poison and they need to be eradicated so my children and all the other white children can have a chance in this world.

Back to you, Matt: 

I like how you started with 'man who punched a journalist' and ended up at "violent mob of thugs".

So you refuse to condemn Antifa's violent actions because they are doing your dirty work. 

You think protesting against people who are calling for the mass murder of women and children is "dirty work"?  

9 hours ago, KunMatt said:

If by "Both sides to blame" you mean that 90% of the blame goes to the protesters, the ones who showed up with guns, and 10% with the anti-protesters, I'll agree.  However I don't think that was what Trump meant, and neither your nor Trump have addressed the protester who used terrorist tactics and killed a counter-protester.

When a bunch of thugs show up in military gear with guns and claim they are protesting about history and culture, I call BS.  They were there to intimidate and create trouble.  Antifa's "blame" lies in rising to the bait, they responded to blatant provocation in an aggressive manner.  However it is the group that scheduled the protest and arrived with guns and military gear with the clear intention to cause trouble that bear the majority of the responsibility.

If by "Both sides to blame" you mean that 90% of the blame goes to the protesters, the ones who showed up with guns, and 10% with the anti-protesters, I'll agree.  However I don't think that was what Trump meant, and neither your nor Trump have addressed the protester who used terrorist tactics and killed a counter-protester.

When a bunch of thugs show up in military gear with guns and claim they are protesting about history and culture, I call BS.  They were there to intimidate and create trouble.  Antifa's "blame" lies in rising to the bait, they responded to blatant provocation in an aggressive manner.  However it is the group that scheduled the protest and arrived with guns and military gear with the clear intention to cause trouble that bear the majority of the responsibility.

I never ever said or implied that Charlottesville was 50/50. 90/10 Is good enough. I'd say Antifa bears much more than that but, for the purpose of this thread, that's fine.

I'm happy that one of you finally agrees that Antifa deserve some of the blame and therefore Trump was totally correct when he pointed out that both sides were to blame.

What was that? Like 10 days before one of you finally admitted the truth?

I'll leave you all to your anti-Trump echo chamber now.

Thanks for playing.

34 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I never ever said or implied that Charlottesville was 50/50.

:cheesy:

That's actually the first substantiated statement you have made on this thread.

A few of your Greatest Hits. (with my emphasis added)

On August 16, 2017 at 9:42 AM, KunMatt said:

This is who Antifa really are and why I deem them as a bigger threat than the alt or far right.

On August 16, 2017 at 8:21 PM, KunMatt said:

You missed an important hate group from your list. You know the one. The one causing all of this trouble.

On August 22, 2017 at 9:47 PM, KunMatt said:

Yes I hate Antifa more than all of the other current hate groups

because they are potentially the most dangerous in the long run and they are completely dishonest about their cause.

And the pièce de résistance of your deplorable, dismissive disingenuous writings:

KunMatt

Posted Tuesday at 05:54 PM

But you're scared of the alt-right. A bunch of internet trolls who make memes and support Trump!!

Outstanding! :thumbsup:

A few of your "internet trolls" :

(Nice hat)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.png

I never ever said or implied that Charlottesville was 50/50. 90/10 Is good enough. I'd say Antifa bears much more than that but, for the purpose of this thread, that's fine.

I'm happy that one of you finally agrees that Antifa deserve some of the blame and therefore Trump was totally correct when he pointed out that both sides were to blame.

What was that? Like 10 days before one of you finally admitted the truth?

I'll leave you all to your anti-Trump echo chamber now.

Thanks for playing.

By saying "Blame on both sides" and leaving it at that, Trump suggested equal guilt on both sides.  That is what caused outrage.  There was a gathering of gun-toting Nazis, Klansmen, and fascists and Trump could not make the easiest political call of his life and clearly, specifically condemn them.

13 hours ago, KunMatt said:

Doesn't look like she was doing anything wrong but filming Antifa being violent.

"filming Antifa being violent."

I missed this blatant LIE before.

Did you even watch the video?  Where the protesters in her video are peacefully marching down the street?

And then the reporter was filming the aftermath of the violent, despicable attack by a neo-Nazi on a crowd of people, with his car.

Your delusional scenarios belong to you alone.