Traffic hell when terminal 21 opens ?

bert bloggs

On 3/2/2018 at 8:32 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Its just a matter of time before the first Jomtien beachfront shopping mall  arises.

Yup. The evil hands must already be itching to ruin whatever little is left of the laid back Jomthien.

1 minute ago, janclaes47 said:

Enjoying where you live doesn't make you a realtor, admitting on this very forum to at least 10 sales in the past 12 months alone ( and that are only the ones admitted), makes you one. Although obviously not an officially registered one.

If anything, that would make me a property flipper, which, I assure you, is an entirely different thing.  You do love to exaggerate.  First the 90% traffic lights broken and now my 10 sales in 12 months--which I never said anywhere.  I did say I have sold 17 condos in 7  1/2 years, which is quite a bit different than your figure. Which shows you can resell a condo here if you put some effort in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

If anything, that would make me a property flipper, which, I assure you, is an entirely different thing.

Yes it's a completely different thing, it also called an unlicensed realtor.

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

First the 90% traffic lights broken

I never said they were broken, so look in the mirror when you accuse someone of exaggerating, I said they were switched off. And you wouldn't know if it was true or not, because you posted already that you never been there.

BYE.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:
  1. Yes it's a completely different thing, it also called an unlicensed realtor.

I never said they were broken, so look in the mirror when you accuse someone of exaggerating, I said they were switched off. And you wouldn't know if it was true or not, because you posted already that you never been there.

BYE.

If you think a renovator and a realtor are the same thing, really nothing I can say otherwise.  I guess an auto mechanic and a car salesman are the same thing, too, since both involve cars.   And, no I never posted that I hadn't been to the train street--I said I had never counted the lights.  

2 hours ago, newnative said:

If you think a renovator and a realtor are the same thing, really nothing I can say otherwise.  I guess an auto mechanic and a car salesman are the same thing, too, since both involve cars.   And, no I never posted that I hadn't been to the train street--I said I had never counted the lights.  

Possible we see some before and after photos of one of ur previous purchased and sold units?

6 hours ago, newnative said:

Uh-oh, JSixpack, I've just had the 'realtor' insult hurled at me again!  

66796734.jpg.667641321baf22e60a28ed9128ea910d.jpg

So early in the month, too! Maybe before it's out I can work up to the 2nd place Owner Desperate To Sell award.:biggrin:

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least a guy with a sense of humor....Great.

Why do most forums, not only in TH, less the medical ones/usually, end up off-topic, in personal arguments, showing-off, offense and provocations? These forums, i.e. TV are such a great place to help people with personal advise, experience or voice an opinion. But it seems more and more of the posts are off subject and more a show of Pattaya-personalities, which can be amusing, but is not really the sense behind it. Have a great Sunday evening.  MS>

• 4 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 6:50 PM, bert bloggs said:

To be blunt Jomtien is the end of the line , there is no highway out , and it is not "easy" to get to unlike central and 21 . it would be a waste of time building there now . you would more than likely only get thr locals and tourists staying there . by the way i like Jomtien  , used to love it when it was "a day out" and you had to hire a baht bus to get there ,shows how long it is from when i first visited Pattaya. lol

Not if the mall was on Thepprasit.  That would be the most logical place for it.  It's just down the road from the big box stores on Sukumvit and they seem to be doing ok.  Jomtien doesn't need a mall and more franchise food places.  It does need a decent grocery store though.  Although I suppose Big C south is not too far away.

Edited by lapd