Belgian couple say they were robbed by “Thai police”

webfact

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I would do little noël. Secondly, if someone started pulling at me on the street, I would start shortening his lifespan. Third, she is cute she says. Those who did it were not criminals but cops. She forgot to mention that there's no difference. 

First off, I would do little noël. Secondly, if someone started pulling at me on the street, I would start shortening his lifespan. Third, she is cute she says. Those who did it were not criminals but cops. She forgot to mention that there's no difference. 

For some reason I had to read that post maybe about 7 times, then I gave up.

You have shortened my life also

Question for the experienced ex pats - is this an actual likely scenario? Maybe they broke an actual law, maybe they dissed the king, maybe they gave someone a bad attitude. I can't see anyone targeting backpackers. What are they gonna get? Dirty socks and underwear? Plenty of better targets of silly farang tourists walking around with watches, jewelry, and too much cash on them. 

10 hours ago, thongplay said:

Typically in this forum every commentator has the answer. Their own view and comment but with no supporting facts!

Where is the evidence? Where are the facts?

It's just like the USA mainstream media dreaming up stories to get at Trump.

Surely we can do better than that. Can't we?

Yeah, like there is a need to make things up about the Mickey Mouse moron grand poobah of trumptopia. . 

6 hours ago, coulson said:

For some reason I had to read that post maybe about 7 times, then I gave up.

You have shortened my life also

You had to read it seven times because you are not wearing your prescription glasses. 

Question for the experienced ex pats - is this an actual likely scenario? Maybe they broke an actual law, maybe they dissed the king, maybe they gave someone a bad attitude. I can't see anyone targeting backpackers. What are they gonna get? Dirty socks and underwear? Plenty of better targets of silly farang tourists walking around with watches, jewelry, and too much cash on them. 

Nowadays even flashpackers pack a pretty penny, appearances mean nothing. Thanks to immigration some folks are now walking around with up to 20k cash on their person, each.

On 14-8-2017 at 3:31 PM, phycokiller said:

yeah, for 100 euros. they will be able to retire if this one works

It's more thzn 100€ they claim also clothes, mobilephones bc that is why they could not contact someone and she was black and blue not him and now they tell another story they catch them bc they were smoking an e-sigaret I think they are pro actors nice soap serie.

On 8/16/2017 at 9:05 AM, Wim1954 said:

It's more thzn 100€ they claim also clothes, mobilephones bc that is why they could not contact someone and she was black and blue not him and now they tell another story they catch them bc they were smoking an e-sigaret I think they are pro actors nice soap serie.

Incorrect....different names/different story.....get your facts straight! :smile:

On 8/16/2017 at 9:05 AM, Wim1954 said:

1 hour ago, Wim1954 said:

You better read the Belgian and Dutch newspapers if you can there are the facts.

I can :smile:....please provide me a link to your story!