Burglar dies following accidental glass cut

snoop1130

Burglar dies following accidental glass cut

By The Nation

ed1830ad0bb6582864fe0725911db208.jpeg

Photo from Facebook page of Ruam Jai Na Klang foundation.

A suspected burglar was found dead after massive bleeding from a deep cut to his ankle not far from the house that he had apparently broken into late on Sunday.

The body of Tongsian Bamrung, 56, was found in front of the fence of a house in Moo 2 village in Tambon Na Klang, in Nong Bua Lam Phu’s Na Klang district, at 11pm.

A two-inch cut was found to his right ankle, and his shirt had been removed in an apparent attempt to stem the bleeding by making a tourniquet for his leg. 

There was a large pool of blood around his body, but no signs of a fight, police said on Monday.

Police found a two-baht-weight gold necklace, Bt50,000 in cash and a diamond ring worth Bt80,000 behind the body.

A blood trail indicated that the man had walked from the house of Chayanan Piahian, 50, who lives close to where the body was found.

Chayanan said she had left home at 9pm on Sunday evening to eat out in the downtown area of the district.

She returned after 10pm to find her back door wide open and the glass door to her bedroom shattered, as well as a trail of blood to the rear of the house. 

She then called a relative to help check where the blood trail led, whereupon they found the body and alerted police.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30323773

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-8-14

28 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

If this had happened in the UK his relatives could sue the house owners

It may happen in this case as well. Poor thief trying to make a dishonest living and gets confronted with nasty glass. Home owner is to blame

I would venture to guess that not even his mother is going to miss him. Sounds like a real vermin. Perhaps the world is a better place today?

Some people just do everything in their power to avoid working for a living. He sounds like he was quite a parasite. Oh well. Cannot really say my heart is bleeding. 

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Not in this instance, he smashed the glass, the glass was not already broken and therefore dangerous, if for example he climbed across the roof and fell in because it was in poor condition and in need of repair, then it's possible to sue in the UK

5 hours ago, soalbundy said:

How??? He break in. He kick the glass door. He injure himself in a home he visit without ownership, invitation or permission.
I guess your statement works in some occasions, but clearly not in this one. There is no law in any country in the world that would even consider protecting this man and his family.

Anyway, like said before. It was very considerate of him to walk out and bleed to death outside.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

How??? He break in. He kick the glass door. He injure himself in a home he visit without ownership, invitation or permission.
I guess your statement works in some occasions, but clearly not in this one. There is no law in any country in the world that would even consider protecting this man and his family.

Anyway, like said before. It was very considerate of him to walk out and bleed to death outside.

There was a case in England where a thieve entered a home through the kitchen window, getting through the window he sat on the work space next to the sink, he sat on some plates which broke and caused him severe injury, he sued the owners as they should have put the plates in the cupboard, I can't remember if he was successful. I can remember a friend telling me that the police had recommended he remove spikes that he had installed on the inside ledge of the window of his garden shed as should a thieve injure himself by attempting to enter the shed he could be sued. Stupid....yes, very.

3 hours ago, Jimmyjames120 said:

Not in this instance, he smashed the glass, the glass was not already broken and therefore dangerous, if for example he climbed across the roof and fell in because it was in poor condition and in need of repair, then it's possible to sue in the UK

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse ? "the glass was not already broken and therefore dangerous" ? !!!  So the entire world population is living in great danger because we have unbroken glass windows in our houses ! Soalbundy is, I believe, correct, showing how ridiculous is the legal system in UK.

48 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

There was a case in England where a thieve entered a home through the kitchen window, getting through the window he sat on the work space next to the sink, he sat on some plates which broke and caused him severe injury, he sued the owners as they should have put the plates in the cupboard, I can't remember if he was successful. I can remember a friend telling me that the police had recommended he remove spikes that he had installed on the inside ledge of the window of his garden shed as should a thieve injure himself by attempting to enter the shed he could be sued. Stupid....yes, very.

Yes, I can understand that. Installing spikes on the ldge of a window is considered illegal and dangeorus out of many different reasons. It´s also banned and illegal in all european countries and most states in the USA i believe. It´s like, for the same reasons, you should put electric on the handle of your door. Somebody shoulden´t touch that one, right. However illegal. What is not illegal is to have a glass door inside a house, and therefore there is no chace of any family of the thief sueing anybody.

By the way, the english case that you said you heard about. I can with the use of common sense alsp there garantee that he wasn´t successful. Due to the simple fact that it is not illegal to put the dirty plates next to the kitchen sink.

I guess that just sums it up. 

1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse ? "the glass was not already broken and therefore dangerous" ? !!!  So the entire world population is living in great danger because we have unbroken glass windows in our houses ! Soalbundy is, I believe, correct, showing how ridiculous is the legal system in UK.

Learn to read or better still learn to understand what you read.

"Entire world population"  I am clearly talking about the UK only.

soalbundy is not correct because you could not sue for this particular incident, therefore this does not show how ridiculous the UK legal system is whether it is or not. The only ridiculous thing is your statement.

Go back to sleep 

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yes, I can understand that. Installing spikes on the ldge of a window is considered illegal and dangeorus out of many different reasons. It´s also banned and illegal in all european countries and most states in the USA i believe. It´s like, for the same reasons, you should put electric on the handle of your door. Somebody shoulden´t touch that one, right. However illegal. What is not illegal is to have a glass door inside a house, and therefore there is no chace of any family of the thief sueing anybody.

By the way, the english case that you said you heard about. I can with the use of common sense alsp there garantee that he wasn´t successful. Due to the simple fact that it is not illegal to put the dirty plates next to the kitchen sink.

I guess that just sums it up. 

It is still crazy that you cant protect your own home in anyway you chose as long as it isn't a danger to the innocent public. If I choose to put spikes on the inside window ledge of my shed the only person to be harmed would be a criminal who had no right to be there. You hit someone breaking into your house in the UK it's all about 'was this reasonable use of force' who gives a sh1t

29 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It is still crazy that you cant protect your own home in anyway you chose as long as it isn't a danger to the innocent public. If I choose to put spikes on the inside window ledge of my shed the only person to be harmed would be a criminal who had no right to be there. You hit someone breaking into your house in the UK it's all about 'was this reasonable use of force' who gives a sh1t

Can off course understand you, but the law is the law and everyone has to follow it. Hoever it seems very stupid, I agree.

14 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I guess one more "Nonsense" won't do any harm. .......and I'll raise it to a "Utter Crap"

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How about the case of the lady at home with two children, she saw two men in her garden (night time) she got a carving knife from the kitchen and tapped on the window to draw their attention to her, they ran off. She rang the police and told them what had happened, they told her that her behaviour had been incorrect as technically she could be prosecuted for threatening behaviour, brilliant, especially as it took them 30 minuets to get to her home.

How about the case of the lady at home with two children, she saw two men in her garden (night time) she got a carving knife from the kitchen and tapped on the window to draw their attention to her, they ran off. She rang the police and told them what had happened, they told her that her behaviour had been incorrect as technically she could be prosecuted for threatening behaviour, brilliant, especially as it took them 30 minuets to get to her home.

Stop reading the Sun

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I once disturbed a burglar inside a friend's home in Khon Kaen. He freaked out when he saw me, dived out of the window he came in from and legged it to the end of the garden, jumping over her wall which was liberally littered with pieces of broken glass. It didn't stop him coming in, but sure as hell would have cut him up on his way out. :clap2:Like this dude, nice case of instant karma! :whistling:

On 8/15/2017 at 8:43 PM, Get Real said:

Can off course understand you, but the law is the law and everyone has to follow it. Hoever it seems very stupid, I agree.

So much for the law, ring up the police and say your house has been broken into and trashed all you get is a crime number for the insurance.