Thai man confesses to slitting throat of Facebook date who said he ‘sucked at sex’

webfact

Sad, may she RiP.
Just goes to show that the internet dating site warnings not to meet someone alone the first time, let alone in a deserted place or without others knowing where you are, is very valid.

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Their lack of communication skills are astounding. I've had several young kids, relatives, who have spent time at my house with or without their parents, and I swear they sometimes go two or three days without saying a word. That just isn't normal. I went with my wife to visit one of her old school friends, and her daughter was sitting an English exam the next day for entry to a university. A perfect chance for her to converse with me in English as preparation, but again, not a single word from her all evening. One relative stayed with us for weeks and she barely said a word the entire time she was with us. Extraordinary. But that's what the culture demands. Young people are not allowed to have a voice, in the classroom and sometimes at home, so it's hardly surprising that they grow up with no communication skills.

Sounds to me that her problem was that she DID communicate  - too well perhaps!!

On 8/23/2017 at 9:12 AM, nobodysfriend said:

They just met for the first time , no money for a room , decided to have sex in a rubber plantation ... ? ------>   2 poor idiots !  -------

Not everyone wants a room, get some imagination or the ladies may say the same about you!!  ??????