Prawit says police must follow court’s arrest warrant to look for the ex-premier

webfact

Prawit says police must follow court’s arrest warrant to look for the ex-premier

By Chalarntorn Yothasmutra

prawit-wongsuwan110860A.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan said authorities must look for the former prime minister after the court has issued her arrest warrant.

Comment from Gen Prawit came as Ms Yingluck Shinawatra failed to show up for court appearance to hear her judgement  for dereliction of duty in the rice pledging scheme today.

Gen Prawit said he has receieved the information but was not certain if she is really sick of the imbalance of fluids in the ears. He said it needed a check at the hospital if she is admitted.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prawit-says-police-must-follow-courts-arrest-warrant-look-ex-premier/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-08-25

Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan said authorities must look for the former prime minister after the court has issued her arrest warrant.

Trying to make LOGIC out of that annoncement. Is it not normal that the police must look for people who has an arrest warrant issued against them?

Edited by khunpa

Just now, smutcakes said:

Will be interesting to see how this plays out if she has jumped ship, especially if they actually try to get her back with it running alongside the red bull case.

I bet she will never go to jail. Rich people do not go to jail in Thailand. 

hahahaha, I will not leave the country as I am innocent she said, goes to show how big a liar she really is. Anything that the shins have touched is rotten and needs to be removed, the ptp and reds included as they are simply an extension of them and dirty to their core. 

42 minutes ago, seajae said:

hahahaha, I will not leave the country as I am innocent she said, goes to show how big a liar she really is. Anything that the shins have touched is rotten and needs to be removed, the ptp and reds included as they are simply an extension of them and dirty to their core. 

Maybe she thought that being innocent wouldn't be enough.

1 hour ago, seajae said:

That's right buddy you as an outsider have the implicit right to tell millions of rural Thais that they are wrong.....

You have any particular way to remove them...gas, hanging, simply making them disappear....

It's not clear yet if she has left the country or not.
If she turns up will you retract your hate speech above? And the rest of the hate you preach?