Prawit rejects rumour of military helping Yingluck ‘flee’

webfact

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"Officials watching Yingluck’s residence have not seen her leave home in two days", she went out the back door,Muppets.

regards worgeordie

Probably the same guys that were supposedly watching the spaceship monk - seems he's disappeared in a puff of smoke as well.

Thailand the hub of smoke and mirrors. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Keesters said:

If this woman can slip away undetected what else is going on that nobody knows about?

Security forces that couldn't watch paint dry.

A load of bumbling fools.

Clever use of "couldn't watch paint dry" 

It will be interesting to hear what she herself says when she reaches her destination.

She has left the country before and returned so what changed to make her leave now. She knew from the start she was not going to be found innocent of all charges so why did she return on previous occasions ?

This is the perfect result for the coup makers but it does leave the question of what is was the straw that broke the camels back ?

Perhaps the trial would have led to some embarassing "misunderstandings" for certain of the elite or military in power?

Consequently, it suits the current governance to avoid any new scandal, uproar or civilian unrest from the fact that the cutie exPM fled...

.[case closed, next]

Edited by observer90210

5 hours ago, saminoz said:

I have been out of LOS for a few months.  What am I missing in October??

I presume that you are joking ? The cremation of a VIP, and if you ask who that is I know that you are a troll, honestly, do you people not keep a handle on what is happening in the world ? 

I really do wish that there was a shake head in despair emoji :saai:

1 hour ago, Denim said:

It will be interesting to hear what she herself says when she reaches her destination.

She might not say anything. Obviously she must have made some sort of deal with the junta to be allowed to leave (if that is indeed what has happened). Wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume they wanted her to keep mum about it.

But time will tell. As of now we really don't know her whereabouts, although the junta clearly does.

10 hours ago, djjamie said:

The conspiracy theories in Thailand seem to rise to completely new levels compared to the rest of the world. Not sure if it is the water or too much beer.

What next? Thaksin return to Thailand thank to the military's help! 

There are only two possibilities:  Junta complicity or junta incompetence.  Which one do you think it is?

Edit:  You are allowed to choose both.

Edited by heybruce

13 hours ago, djjamie said:

The conspiracy theories in Thailand seem to rise to completely new levels compared to the rest of the world. Not sure if it is the water or too much beer.

What next? Thaksin return to Thailand thank to the military's help! 

No. The next conspiracy will be a junta supporter making an intelligent and objective comment instead of kissing their arse at every opportunity.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the military helped her with her "escape" from Thailand.  The head man might have even ordered it.  It's a win  - win situation for the junta!

If you read Thai history, you will see that the people who usually replace a military regime are other members of the military.

Given the political splits in Thailand, it is logical to assume that there are also splits in the military.

I think it is very likely that another faction in the military was behind this; it is the most logical answer.

The Thai military is NOT a monolithic entity.

Edited by Samui Bodoh

7 hours ago, Denim said:

She has left the country before and returned so what changed to make her leave now. She knew from the start she was not going to be found innocent of all charges so why did she return on previous occasions ?

This is the perfect result for the coup makers but it does leave the question of what is was the straw that broke the camels back ?

You're joking, right?  They were going to put her in prison for ten years. 

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Well, he may reject it, but if the military can't control or monitor its airspace, and keep track of such a high profile person that they were supposedly closely monitoring, then... I leave the rest up to your imagination

Correct. The military have enough trouble dealing with the vacant space between their own ears.

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"Officials watching Yingluck’s residence have not seen her leave home in two days", she went out the back door,Muppets.

regards worgeordie

Of course, they didn't help her to leave! It's only that border and state security in Thailand are that lax, that everyone can just enter and leave as they wish...

On the other hand, if you overstay for only 2 days, or even less, you are thrown into immigration jail. 

Makes all perfect sense; jing jing!

Edited by StayinThailand2much

8 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

They sentenced Boonsong to 42 years in prison.

Typical procedure in corrupt well-financed regimes: catch the little fish, that have few connections, to show off how well justice is being served, but let the big, well-connected fish slip through the net...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

18 hours ago, Keesters said:

If this woman can slip away undetected what else is going on that nobody knows about?

Security forces that couldn't watch paint dry.

A load of bumbling fools.

I'd have taken my private jet....

2 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

well, I think it should be a serious fine this time. 500 Baht????

Make it meaningful, B550 or even B600, that would really drive home the seriousness of the infraction.