No sign Yingluck has left country, Immigration chief says

webfact

No sign Yingluck has left country, Immigration chief says

By The Nation

3c14e0d0fb1f728087b6a1070332a83b.jpg

There is no indication that former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra has sought to leave the country, Immigration Bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn Prousoontorn said late Friday morning.

Nathathorn was responding to speculation that the former premier might have fled the Kingdom after she failed to turn up earlier in the morning to hear the verdict in the rice-pledging case.

“I affirm that, up to now, there is no record of Yingluck leaving the country via any Immigration checkpoint, including those at the airports and on the borders,” Nathathorn said.

He said Yingluck had been formally barred from leaving the country since May 19, 2015, when the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Holders of Political Office accepted the state lawsuit against her.

He said if Yingluck had left on a private jet, a record of the flight would have appeared in the Immigration Bureau’s online database.

However, had she left discreetly via a land border, the bureau would have no record of it, he acknowledged.

He said the last time Yingluck is known to have left Thailand was in late 2014, when she travelled to Japan.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30324862

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-25

Yeah. She donned a wig and sunglasses, then nipped out the back and over the border despite being on a 24 hour watch. That's really credible, isn't it...

Get some beers in. The fallout from all this is going to be priceless! 

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

“I affirm that, up to now, there is no record of Yingluck leaving the country via any Immigration checkpoint, including those at the airports and on the borders,” Nathathorn said.

Wake up dude...

31 minutes ago, webfact said:

"And since immigration does NOT make mistakes, she must be here somewhere!"

With some money it would be easy to leave the country, pretty much any country.

You rent or already own a helicopter, have it land somewhere, hotel helipad for example then fly wherever you want.

The thing about helicopters is that they can take off, land wherever they want en route and continue their journey and drop off passengers wherever they choose along the way. Nobody would know until it's too late.

If I was her and was going to do a runner that's how I would do it.

What did he expect? That she would faithfully get into line with her 19 cases stuffed full of loot (as in 2006) alongside the other feckless tourists at Swampy and wait to get her passport stamped and iris scanned? C'mon Nathathorn, you released this "news" several hours after other agencies were already reporting she was half way to Singapore via Cambodia, final destination Dubai.  :clap2:

They said that about a good friend of ours when he said "up you" while BK police and BK South prosecutor (female)  where trying to extort money out of him. Guess what he also left by the back door. Welcome to the corruption capital of the world led by a frog.

50 minutes ago, ukrules said:

With some money it would be easy to leave the country, pretty much any country.

You rent or already own a helicopter, have it land somewhere, hotel helipad for example then fly wherever you want.

Unless, of course, the place where you're holed up is under 24 hour surveillance.

Otherwise, someone ought to tell Julian Assange about these helicopter thingies.

3 hours ago, mark131v said:

Course she cannot have left he has checked all the TM6's and there is not one for her.....

Maybe it's the new TM6 being trialed for evaluation and it hasn't worked as planned. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He said if Yingluck had left on a private jet, a record of the flight would have appeared in the Immigration Bureau’s online database.

However, had she left discreetly via a land border, the bureau would have no record of it, he acknowledged.

Oh...so, then when we leave/come back from say Laos, to say get another 90 day entry stamp we have to fill out the TM6, have our passports scanned that's all  just for immigration to end up with having  kept no record of our entry? :laugh:

How cool is that?!

What does Immigration know!

All as they let her go for sure and all the guys in the so called government were involved and know that

Even nobody expected anything else then that and i wonder she was waiting so long!

Even she wont struggle as a poor woman!

Thats the good think on this story: Bye Bye Yingluck!

And yes blame this stupid "Government" all around the world!

Just now, InMyShadow said:

Is you nic name ostrich?

Ask yourself this..ever wonder why you will NEVER see a middle class thai male holding the hand of an ugly brown issan girl ?

they have left that domain exclusively for farang who lap it up

like I said no offense to your wife, I dont even know her so lighten up!

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.