All safe as pickup catches fire on Phuket school run

webfact

All safe as pickup catches fire on Phuket school run

Eakkapop Thongtub

1503635673_1-org.jpg

The fire started after a warning light lit up on the dashboard, said 45-year-old Kanjanabandit Intanai. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- A mum making a school run before heading to work in Phuket Town was caught out by her pickup truck catching fire in peak-hour traffic this morning (Aug 25).

Thalang Traffic Police and rescue workers were were called to scene, in front of the Mueanmai furniture shop on Thepkrasattri Rd southbound, about 700m north of the Heroines Monument, at 7:30am.

Srisoonthorn rescue workers arrived at the scene to find an Isuzu D-Max pickup parked by the side of the road.

Full story:  https://www.thephuketnews.com/all-safe-as-pickup-catches-fire-on-phuket-school-run-63597.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-08-25

“I was taking my son and my son’s friend to school before going to work in Phuket Town when a warning light lit up on the dashboard,” Ms Kanjanabandit said.

“My son quickly searched on the internet and he said that the car could still be driven, so I slowly drove on, but later I felt that the car could not continue so I stopped by the side of the road,” Ms Kanjanabandit explained.

So it's the son's fault  555

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

“I was taking my son and my son’s friend to school before going to work in Phuket Town when a warning light lit up on the dashboard,” Ms Kanjanabandit said.

“My son quickly searched on the internet and he said that the car could still be driven, so I slowly drove on, but later I felt that the car could not continue so I stopped by the side of the road,” Ms Kanjanabandit explained.

So it's the son's fault  555

The son? No chance; he's family!

Tha fault obviously lies with the person that made the post on the internet.