Eight in court after fatal pub fight

webfact

Eight in court after fatal pub fight

By Suttipong Settarangsee 
The Nation

962c8d29070f6946dc1af6148e5c02af.jpg

All eight suspects in the killing of a student during a recent pub brawl have been arrested and appeared in court yesterday. The victim suffered a fatal wound to his head during the fight at a pub in Chaiyaphum province, after apparently being hit by a stone.

“I started the fight because he danced in a way that blocked the entrance to the restroom,” one suspect, 20-year-old Kittisak Bamrung, is said to have told police. 

He said he later regretted what he had done after discovering that the victim was a fellow student at the same educational institute.

Pol Captain Assawin Promnok, of the Muang Chaiyaphum Police, said officers already had strong enough evidence to identify who had used the stone. 

“The attacker should have confessed – otherwise he might not be treated leniently by the court,” Assawin said. 

To date, all eight suspects have admitted being involved in the brawl but none has confessed to being the person who struck the victim with a stone. 

Chaiyaphum Provincial Court yesterday granted bail to three of the eight defendants. 

Of the five remanded in custody, two are being held in an adult prison and three in juvenile detention.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30325025

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-28

6 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Didn't take long for the usual to start....straight out of the traps.

I'm waiting for the day when they start the "knocking" about a story before it actually appears.

fo·rum

/ˈfôrəm/

noun

• 1.a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged:

the 8 cowards attacked a schoolboy  , 8 to 1 ?

1 super coward used a stone ........

and all 8 cowards dont want to say who did it ....because they are cowards?

Or because they are scared of the wealthy family of the killer?

"He said he later regretted what he had done after discovering that the victim was a fellow student at the same educational institute."

My money's on him having said this because he heard something like it in one of the soap operas.

He said he later regretted what he had done after discovering that the victim was a fellow student at the same educational institute.

nuff said

Indeed, he didn't reget it because it was wrong. To him violence is ok as long it's against a different school student. What a retard!

49 minutes ago, elgenon said:

How do you spell S P O I L E D B R A T ? How can life mean so little to a Buddhist? So sad.

"How can life mean so little to a Buddhist"?

Is a cubic zirconia a real diamond? So the question is.................

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Didn't take long for the usual to start....straight out of the traps.

I'm waiting for the day when they start the "knocking" about a story before it actually appears.

Ummmm..............if it wasn't worth "knocking" (or under different circumstances, applauding) then don't publish and that leads to no remarks. Ok with you to have a forum like that? :whistling:

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

How do you spell S P O I L E D B R A T ? How can life mean so little to a Buddhist? So sad.

So you're implying life means so much more to Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Rastafarians,  Scientologists, ect.

Really?

6 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

nuff said

I wanted to post exact the same thing,?!..Why is it they can not think about the consequences of there acts before they do it ????