Prayut: ‘Who would let Yingluck flee?’

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, choff56 said:

The Thai military really does believe the Thai populace is ignorant. Letting these buffoons control  the country, I'm starting to believe it too.

The Thai Government treats their citizens like children - all parental control....what they see, what they hear, how things are. What you can say and can't say. Yet, the Thais just take it - there will never be a French Revolution in Thailand. But I also don't see any light at the end of the tunnel in terms of going to any real form of democracy. Sad to say

The longer that this goes on without any concrete news of her, the more worried I get, what do you think will happen if it does turn out that they've disappeared her? 

It doesn't bear thinking about. And watching over the years just how stupid this lot are it could be a real possibility........

He is just trying his best to pretend that he didn't let her flee.. It's super obvious that he let her flee. No offense. It was a smart move to keep peace in the country. Respectable move. And ofcourse he has to deny it.

If the junta knew she was leaving, why would they block her supporters from attending? They could be generous, even offer free buses, so that thousands could travel long distances to stand around in the sun until informed they had been stood up, and their darling had done a bolt for Dubai or wherever.

4 minutes ago, halloween said:

If the junta knew she was leaving, why would they block her supporters from attending? They could be generous, even offer free buses, so that thousands could travel long distances to stand around in the sun until informed they had been stood up, and their darling had done a bolt for Dubai or wherever.

Lame.  Because they knew there could be a big reaction that she had been 'spirited away' by the Junta (which might have happened we don't know yet). I guess if she's found in a klong you will say "ah she jumped in out of disgrace". You are fast taking over DJJamie's title as number one Junta Apologist.

Just now, LannaGuy said:

Lame.  Because they knew there could be a big reaction that she had been 'spirited away' by the Junta (which might have happened we don't know yet). I guess if she's found in a klong you will say "ah she jumped in out of disgrace". You are fast taking over DJJamie's title as number one Junta Apologist.

Oh dear, they were worried "there could be a big reaction that she had been 'spirited away' by the Junta" ? As if it didn't happen anyway.

That's not lame, it's quadraplegic. And stop guessing what I will post.

19 hours ago, baboon said:

Then resign. You are obviously incompetent.

. . . . and politically impotent.

We will trash the legal system. Allow hi-so to be-so free with what they can and can't do and when the people get angry, blame the media.     Sounds like a Trumpy to me. 

Who can possibly analyze the extremely murky waters of Thai society and Politics? There are so many different possibilities of Yinglucks fleeing, you need a quantum computer to compute it. She could have payed all or some of the security details enormous amounts of money to look the other way, hell, she could have paid some people very high in the govt. enormous amounts of money. Or somebody just let her go because having her in Jail is a nasty prospect for the future of Thai politics. Any number of other possibilities are all possible....and nobody will ever know because this is Thailand......

Edited by AlQaholic

And now it's official, we know that Denial is a mighty river that flows into the Chao Praya.

With a detour via the Mekong river, as Cambodian PM Hun Sen has now added his voice to the concert of indignant deniars, otherwise known as the "Yin ... who ?" Club.

Edited by Yann55

Ok i will have a guess on who let her go. Donald Trump Am i right? He gets blamed for everything so might as well blame this on him to. But some how i think the person talking here to the media is the culprit lol Mmmmmmmm wonder how much that was worth to let her out of the country? Millions i reckon 

He didn’t want people to blame the security officers, saying that the media should tone down the criticism. He stressed that it would be “insane” if officers intentionally let her flee.

So instead of blaming the coppers... He diverts blame to the media. 

Perhaps it is noones fault hehe.... this way noone can be blamed or punished or investigated.. Thailand at it's veey best... Once again they make themselves the laughing stock of the world media. A shame and a disgrace that a famous political leader can just exit the country and not a soul saw her. Heads should roll for this.