Gen Prawit says it was not confirmed Yingluck left the country

webfact

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

"In addition, Supreme Commander Gen. Surapong Suwannaa asked the public to stop speculating about how the former Premier left the country and about the security units’ negligence in allowing her to flee."1508945.GIF

Just stop supplying the ammunition.

Stop speculating. .Ya right. That's just normal human behavior. People love to debate whether it's sports ,news or politics.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said Wednesday (Aug 30) that it was not confirmed that former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra had already left the country for abroad.

From the same guy that just a few days ago in detail described how she left the country.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen Prawit said he was confident that her escape would not affect the credibility of the National Council for Peace and Order.

But it definitely affects HIS credibility.........if there ever was any

Edited by janclaes47

Well, if he believes she has not left the country then he will know (thru his Police and Military) where she is then? Duh!

And why is his mate, Big Daddy, wanting to question the Police 'protection' squad? :whistling:

15 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

He had been suffering with ED (electoral dysfunction) but happily the doctor has now prescribed medication to help cure his omnipotence. 

Then he can procreate Thailand in his own image. 

15 hours ago, Media1 said:

Funny little man. I have a associate in dubai friends with the prince. He breeds Arabians. He confirmed she in fact there dining at the best restaurant. Prawit you are no security chief and should go back to nurses and oxygen.

Not a criticism of your post but a picture is worth a thousand words? :whistling:

This OP is not just policy on the run for all to see, a big failing on a security project.

This is getting more like a stampede. Strong signs of internal disunity, signalling positions or posture for possible showdowns?

If you consider the resources, shared minds and experiences available to the core group, one would have to consider a lot of the actions are part of a well-understood series of smoke and mirrors, leading to what security officials would describe as a successful, though often astounding I concede, conclusion.

The art of deception makes it very difficult to imagine the conclusion that brings the magic rabbit disappearance project to an end.

Many 

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

If she is hiding in some safe house in Thailand, the smartest thing she could do now is to release a short video from a room that is decorated identical to a Dubai hotel room, maybe even with a fake Dubai skyline in the background.

"Manycam" - just the job...

Standing in front of a sand dune with Laurence of Arabia lookalikes riding past on camels.

:smile:

Edited by JAG

3 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

If she is hiding in some safe house in Thailand, the smartest thing she could do now is to release a short video from a room that is decorated identical to a Dubai hotel room, maybe even with a fake Dubai skyline in the background.

Now I am just wondering out loud here, but given the amorality at the top, why would she even need to hide in the shadows like a cornered rat?

Given today's climate of alternative freedom, I think the possibility exists she could be living a low key life here with blind eyes turned: 'Hey, isn't that...? No, but I had better not say anything. I don't want a knock on my door..'

Fanciful I know, but not out of the question given the fog shrouding the activities of the rich and powerful in this great land and the inherent dangers of speaking up...