New Lottery Tickets On Sale For September 1st Draw

snoop1130

New Lottery Tickets On Sale For September 1st Draw

by CityNews

lottery-new.jpg

CityNews – The government lottery office launched a new lottery ticket for the September 1st draw that changes every ticket from a two slip ticket to a one slip ticket in order to tighten fraud prevention and reduce production costs.

The lottery tickets sold for the September 1st draw onwards still cost 80 baht but are no longer divided into two identical 40 baht slips.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/new-lottery-tickets-on-sale-for-september-1st-draw/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-9-1

9 hours ago, joskeshake said:

80 baht ? where

On Nut & Bang Chak areas (BKK). But yes, the walkabout sellers are still breaking the law and ripping us off by quoting the "farang" price of ß90-ß100. Ran into some recently in the Nana area. Told them in Thai that I am Thai and they should give me the Thai price...not the "farang" price. We all had a good laugh...:biggrin:

23 hours ago, Thailand said:

Basically everywhere I have bought them in Chiang Mai.

Maybe in Chiang Mai, but in Pattaya not easy to find, sometimes on office from water supply.Everywhere else 90 baht, even on the front of big supermarkets like Friendship and police do nothing.

1 hour ago, joskeshake said:

Maybe in Chiang Mai, but in Pattaya not easy to find, sometimes on office from water supply.Everywhere else 90 baht, even on the front of big supermarkets like Friendship and police do nothing.

I guess it's priorities. Lottery sellers policed whilst businesses are carried on by  foreigners, many on the likes of education visas etc without consequence.