Ghost police pickup truck focus of attention

snoop1130

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

There has been no evidence so far to show she has fled or is still within the country, deputy police chief Pol General Srivara Rangsibrahmanakul told a press conference yesterday.

I guess she´s going to get Elvis Presley status soon. Look for the latest Facebook comment, that says she was seen eating a Burger at Mc Donalds in Roi Et. :cheesy:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mystery OR "tell as you go story" gets better.

The story being told is to take attention away from the very watchful government eyes that were watching Yingluck.

The JUNTA cannot be at fault.

Edited by themerg

On 01/09/2017 at 7:59 PM, tracker1 said:

How hard is it to know who owns the police car ? It's called a registration check in most countries then again it might be an impersonating police car with impersonating police

Yes, in most countries.
But in Thailand, the "Royal" Thai Police first need to translate the registration.
And that can take more than 5 years ......

On 9/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, tracker1 said:

How hard is it to know who owns the police car ? It's called a registration check in most countries then again it might be an impersonating police car with impersonating police

It's not hard to know if........you want to know. The whole thing is a scam just to give a show (Thai TV soap) to Thai people. I would reckon they are happy she's out the country. No outcry, no jail, no turmoil.....Just the most desired solution.

Good to see everyone so concerned.. unfortunately sometimes people disappear permanently and so lets hope and add little prayer what ever the end, as concern for a fellow human being the former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra’ is safe.

Sorry may of missed something here as a few on here do not like my comments. So can anyone tell me when the law Yingluck was being tried under was implemented or if that is a big word try put in place. I would really like to know the answer to that question as it looks like I missed it somehow. Non of us are perfect.

14 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Sorry may of missed something here as a few on here do not like my comments. So can anyone tell me when the law Yingluck was being tried under was implemented or if that is a big word try put in place. I would really like to know the answer to that question as it looks like I missed it somehow. Non of us are perfect.

Perhaps if you were to stop judging by Western standards........................ in Thailand the military rules and makes the rules. End of lesson! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Perhaps if you were to stop judging by Western standards........................ in Thailand the military rules and makes the rules. End of lesson! :thumbsup:

We judge by the morals used and there are none used here

in Thailand the military rules and makes the rules. End of lesson!

Lesson two inside borders only as outside they looked upon as third world and always will be at this rate of progress.