Gay Saunas or bars in Isaan?

BigSnake

Anyone know of any Gay Saunas or Bars in Isan??

"The Beach" in Kon Khaen. As far as I know, the same owner/management as The Beach in Bangkok.

In Kohn Khaen also Dolphines

Yes, beach is same management, see my post above

as stated, I am told that Dolphin now closed... i looked for it to check.....cant find, the street looked all closed.

p

• 6 months later...
the dolphin sauna is very much open, i go every saturday,go up soi supphteera and you will see the lit sign ,

enjoy

Apologies

Is that the soi opposite (and between) the wedding shops? On one side there is a small soi with foodstalls. On the other side, there is a long soi with a number of old or shut-down places, and not many cars. I walked along this soi for about 200m and saw nothing.

Went I went to the other KK sauna, 2 guys told me that the Dolphin had closed. Based upon what i saw, i believed them.

This was about 5 months ago.

What is the Dolphin like? Smaller than KKsauna? Modern? Busy? The KK sauna is so far away from town, I would rather not go there.

P

Hi all

I am a new Asian in town, and so bored for the last few days. Really dont know how to meet guys and find friends here.

I went to Dolphins sauna today, but there was no one there. I just wonder if it has more customers in the weekend?

Again, about the Beach Sauna, is it worth going there? Since I cannot speak Thai, how to tell tuktuk driver or which song taew I should take to go there?

Thanks for you kind assistance.

H

• 2 weeks later...

If u go to the web page of The Beach KK, there is a map to download and print.

Problem is that the map is not to scale. The road upon which the sauna is 'drawn' is very long, maybe about four miles to walk. However, you could show the map to the TukTuk man. I am told that the fare should be about 60-70b, but they will ask 100 if u are a stranger. There are one or two buses from the town which pass near the sauna, altho' I can't remember which ones they were.

The B itself is in a shophouse-type place. At 7pm on Sat. nite there were 6 guys there (that time). It probably gets busier, altho' don't expect miracles.

Good luck

• 1 year later...

The Beach Khon Kaen

I visited it on Sunday last and it was filthy -- I wasn't expecting a 5 star establishment in KK but the place was filthy -- The showers floor etc.. THB129 but i wouldn't recommend it -- The only positive was meeting a KKU guy but i wont be back to The Beach

• 1 year later...

C Male Sauna for men is located behind the market across from the bus station next to Piman Condo on Soi Pimpasut 2. It is the best in Khon Kaen. Clean. Well decorated and with tasteful piped in music. The staff are very friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

C Male Sauna for gay men has moved to a more central location. It is now located behind the market across from the bus station next to Piman Condo on Soi Pimpasut 2. It is the best in Khon Kaen. Clean with a very pleasant atmosphere. Tel: 086-310-3169

Udon has 2 gay karaoke bars, a gay host bar, and a gay massage.

As previously mentioned, Mr. Tong's bar is very gay friendly, and you will find gay guys in all of Udon's discos and nightclubs.

The most popular disco for gays is U-pop.