Is it a typo.. Insane bangkok condo prices

Good luck with that drama in rainy season. And you sounding like a thai with your "5 mins ' when it's really 35 mins from door to door at the very best and that's assuming your the only occupant of your building . Unless they have a hundred boats just for your condo... then sardine can sky train and a 1 hour trip all up, 2 hours return.  

Enjoy your muddy brown river and mosquitoes but please don't make it sound even remotely like downtown bangkok.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

But they would be better to put their cash in a real investment and rent.  

Hard to judge the actions of the rich. Quite a few had bought man-made islands of sand...

Whimsical acts that they could afford.

Right now there's real scarcity if you measure "premium" in terms of direct access to a BTS platform. That's the new gold-standard in Bangkok. If you want it, it's expensive.

Of course... there are about to be many, many more BTS stations...

19 minutes ago, Senechal said:

Right now there's real scarcity if you measure "premium" in terms of direct access to a BTS platform. That's the new gold-standard in Bangkok. If you want it, it's expensive.

Having lived in Singapore for a few years, many many train stations mean little. More importantly is how many stations away is work, school and play...

Can take over an hour to transit through a dozen stations. Takes me 70mins from home to airport using 3 trains, including the walking.

Edited by trogers

Absolutely. My GF just paid 5 million for a 33 sqm condo one stop before on nut or one stop after I forgot with bts access . I think she paid to much but she tells me the sales office was jam packed with thais signing up the day she bought

14 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Good luck with that drama in rainy season. And you sounding like a thai with your "5 mins ' when it's really 35 mins from door to door at the very best and that's assuming your the only occupant of your building . Unless they have a hundred boats just for your condo... then sardine can sky train and a 1 hour trip all up, 2 hours return.  

Enjoy your muddy brown river and mosquitoes but please don't make it sound even remotely like downtown bangkok.

It is exactly 5-6 mns by the clock from my condo to the Sathorn pier. Boats every 30 mins. And absolutely no mosquitoes. We leave our doors and windows open all the time. Lots of very happy residents, Thai and expat, and judging by their cars and lifestyles, pretty high end. 

Anyway, to each his own.

I'm not interested n this back n forth anymore as your tone is beginning to be uncivil. Thanks n bye.

It is exactly 5-6 mns by the clock from my condo to the Sathorn pier. Boats every 30 mins. And absolutely no mosquitoes. We leave our doors and windows open all the time. Lots of very happy residents, Thai and expat, and judging by their cars and lifestyles, pretty high end. 
Anyway, to each his own.
I'm not interested n this back n forth anymore as your tone is beginning to be uncivil. Thanks n bye.
Dude a boat and a train trip is for holidays..and I wouldn't want to capsize in that sewer

What's your problem? Enjoy your remote location, we are all different, each to his own but please don't pretend your not remote and just enjoy it.

Damn a boat? Really..

18 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Absolutely. My GF just paid 5 million for a 33 sqm condo one stop before on nut or one stop after I forgot with bts access . I think she paid to much but she tells me the sales office was jam packed with thais signing up the day she bought

She should read up on Warren Buffett and the herd instinct.

Herd Instinct

Edited by trogers

• 3 weeks later...