Video: How an Indian man lost his necklace to a team of Pattaya lady boys

webfact

Video: How an Indian man lost his necklace to a team of Pattaya lady boys

21314451_1645891915431736_6487425960642389561_n.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable

PATTAYA: -- A video produced for Facebook shows how a team of lady boys relieved an Indian man of his gold necklace.

But thanks to the clear footage Pattaya police have made a quick arrest of the two men.

They believe the lady boy team have plenty of previous form.

Now the cops are inviting tourists who think they have been robbed by the duo to go to Pattaya police station to identify them.

Sophon Cable named the pair as Matsanan "Namtan" Phengwichai, 27, and his sidekick Bunsorn "Phaet" Somsaksri, 30, from Laos.

Their latest theft occurred behind Mae Wilai market in Central Pattaya on Tuesday.

The video shows one of the team approach the Indian man with a cute "wai". He then cuddles the tourist and smothers him in kisses while her hand undoes his necklace.

Unaware he has been the victim of theft the Indian man leaves the scene pointing at something.

Cue for the thief to get on his accomplice's Honda Skoopy motorcycle and flee the scene.

Cops found ample evidence at a room in North Pattaya.

The lady boys said they targeted tourists who they believed were drunk and vulnerable.

They used the proceeds from their crimes to get money to look after their boy friends, reported Sophon.

Pattaya police welcome potential victims to go to the police station to confront the duo.

So far they have been charged with theft at night using a conveyance in pursuit of the crime and are being held in custody.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-08

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

An early kick in the balls would have stopped any theft !

A law forbidding the ladyboys or girls touching pedestrians would be best.

Who likes to be touched by those criminals at all?? I walk around them like they were rabies soidogs.

2 hours ago, Thian said:

Who likes to be touched by those criminals at all?? I walk around them like they were rabies soidogs.

Same law should be valid for Indian / Nepali tailors, too, though.

8 minutes ago, Deli said:

Same law should be valid for Indian / Nepali tailors, too, though.

Having tried to persuade me, then got in front whilst walking backwards and still trying to persuade me, one enterprising Indian tailor's final line was "welcome Japanese gentleman". 

With his intelligence and eyesight gawd only knows what the suits would be like! :smile:

17 minutes ago, Thian said:

I like it when they block my way so i can walk straight through them...

I know this is off topic but same for me with people of any nationality blocking the footpath while using their mobile phones.

Back on topic, why are the faces in that photo of the ladyboys pixelated? The cops want people to go to the police station if they think they have been robbed by them. How on earth can people tell?

5 hours ago, NicFrenchy said:

Very classy.

If you live in Pattaya or should I say Garbage town,  then you deserve all of what's coming to you. 

Why do people living in pattaya deserve bad things?? btw i don't live there.

I have a question that sometimes bother me when I'm walking down sukhumvit at night.

Bunch or prostitues and / or ladyboys like to block my way, grabbing my ass, dick and basically invading my personal space.

I always get mad when they do that and if they don't let me go, I push them back violently but most of the time they become aggressive and one day a police officer nearby wanted to cause me some trouble since I pushed a prostitute (who were grabbing my dick through my jean in the street)...

Now, I want to know what would happen if some guys just grab the boobs, ass or pussy of a girl (thai or foreigner) in the street ? I'm sure the girl would slap them, call the police, go into a fight etc.

but WHY can't we guys do the same with these <deleted> <deleted> ? 

3 minutes ago, anthobkk said:

but WHY can't we guys do the same with these <deleted> <deleted> ? 

Probably because it's not an effective way of getting someone to pay you to have sex with them or maybe because guys are not looking to pickpocket the girls/ladyboys involved.  Thailand is full of contradictions but I do understand your point.  When I lived in Bangkok near to Sukhumvit the same thing would happen to me.  I solved the problem by not walking down Sukhumvit at night.  :smile:

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Probably because it's not an effective way of getting someone to pay you to have sex with them or maybe because guys are not looking to pickpocket the girls/ladyboys involved.  Thailand is full of contradictions but I do understand your point.  When I lived in Bangkok near to Sukhumvit the same thing would happen to me.  I solved the problem by not walking down Sukhumvit at night.  :smile:

Yeah, I don't usually walk there but sometimes I have to meet friends in the area and the same shit happens all the time haha

I am considering a new t-shirt franchise, anyone interested in part funding it, I am going to create a series of t-shirts with glow in the dark targets on them, I am going to call it my 'photoluminescient range'. The t-shirts will be designed to light up the face of the wearer and pixelate the faces of anyone approaching from the front. Across the shoulders I am considering TM sayings like "Carrying Gold" or "24 Carrot Idiot" The shirts will be marketed only to people who like to walk around at night wearing gold necklaces, in fact they will be so exclusive that you will only be able to purchase them if you are flaunting a massive gold necklace....and come to my night market

51 minutes ago, anthobkk said:

Yeah, I don't usually walk there but sometimes I have to meet friends in the area and the same shit happens all the time haha

My challenge was usually to get to Soi Cowboy or Nana... Ooops! I shouldn't have said that :saai:  What I meant was getting to the Pharmacy or McDonalds.

10 hours ago, dunroaming said:

It's all part and parcel of living or visiting Pattaya.  There are hundreds of reports of muggings and robberies in Pattaya every year. It is infamous for a reason. Let's be honest, nobody goes to Pattaya for it's 5 star beaches do they? 

I sometimes go for the 5 star hotels, but i swim in the pool, never in the sea.

I know this is off topic but same for me with people of any nationality blocking the footpath while using their mobile phones.

Back on topic, why are the faces in that photo of the ladyboys pixelated? The cops want people to go to the police station if they think they have been robbed by them. How on earth can people tell?
Modus operandi

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mok199 said:

an insult to the term ''team'' which I have great respect for...a better term would be '' gaggle or pack  or gang''... those thieving men in womans clothes are anything but a team...

After watching the video, I conclude that these two are in fact a team of professionals.

19 hours ago, Thian said:

A law? For me it is near disgust and in this case my bigotry will come to my defence.

Please don't touch me.

Do you know what a Bangkok handshake is? I can't seem to go to any of the red light districts without getting them. 

Youll know it's me because I walk around with a package covering my package.

last time I was in Bangkok on Sukhumvit, the darkest African prostitute I'd ever seen, straight out of a National Geographic, grabbed my hand when I wasn't looking. I walked around desperately looking for somewhere to wash my hands with soap like I'd taken a dump and there was no soap in the bathroom .