Clue emerges about Yingluck’s escape route

webfact

4 hours ago, johng said:

I think he knew something and someone didn't want anyone else knowing.
(He died from ruptured liver,caused by "someone else" )

Yingluck maybe knows something too ?
We can only speculate until she turns up.

as for her son
many have been held for 2 weeks or more without their friends or family knowing whats going on....euphemistically called "attitude adjustment"

More like a Manchurian candidate program.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You seriously think she's really missing? Do you think her brother, his PR machine, her son, her husband, all her siblings and in-laws, all the PTP party doyens and UDD mouth pieces, would be this stone silent if they didn't know where she was?

Suicide - you actually believe a billionaire hiso elite would contemplate suicide?

She lost face. Of course suicide is possible.

3 hours ago, captspectre said:

the day after she left there was a BIG photo of here being greeted by taksin! and it was taken at an airport. so i guess the only people who don't know where she is at is the government!

That was a very old photo. Taken at don muang.

Edited by ovi1kanobi

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Your wrong on:

He's attending a free choice course (no push from anybody), with family approval.

Many Thai boys register for an attend this course (with parental approval) because it fully cancels the normal requirement for all Thai men to attend the conscription ballet in their early twenties.

I would say its more like a tango, Between Yingluck and Prayuth.

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday that Yingluck’s convoy was last seen on CCTV at a military checkpoint in Sa Kaew province. 

The daily statements of this luminary have to stop! They are not just annoying, but an insult to everyone capable to count to three! If I would have been stupid enough to believe such statements at the age of 15, I would have killed myself before I turned 16.

Edited by Lupatria

I see  nothing  more  than  the   speculative   dross  of  TVF   Drama  Queens. What  has  been officially announced  has  not  been  confirmation  of   anything or  nothing  conclusive.

But  keep  up   the   soap. It  may  be  pirated  for a future   short  series  on  Kaszakhstan  TV.:sleepy:

"Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday that Yingluck’s convoy was last seen on CCTV at a military checkpoint in Sa Kaew province."

Now her CONVOY was spotted? Convoy? Spotted? While a 24/7 guard contingent was assigned to the woman? At the climax of a serious court case which will have a profound effect on the whole country? And no arrests made? And still no official even carpeted over the issue?

F- me. I think I shall just leave it there for the time being and let others make up their minds...

Edited by baboon

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:28 AM, ovi1kanobi said:

Yes she cares about the people in Issan very much. And they care about her. She and her brother. Did alot to help the poor farmers.

Of COURSE they cared!  The term is overused.  Politicians ALWAYS "care" about their particular power base.   It's not caring as in "I really want to help you", but instead "I care about my power and my wealth".  However I guess you can still technically call that "caring", and even "caring very much".    

I hope that does mean ALL, and I hope it really means celebrate their migration and reunion. 

So you think the entire family should be forced into exile?

No doubt if the boot was on the other foot, and you were being forced to leave, you would be whining like an Airbus wouldn't you?

The western media continue to show this woman as a lass persecuted by an unfair justice system organised by the military without mentioning the enormous damage that she did to the country at her "brother's" behest. How people can continue to support these criminals beggars belief. Te truth is, off course, much darker but the sad thing here is that people continue to believe the manipulative propaganda distributed by the King of Dubai (sic)..........Thailand is a much better place without these two. Off course it would suit greater powers to have them in situ but far better for Thailand to ignore the pressure from the USA and keep its face turned towards China.

On 08/09/2017 at 4:30 PM, maeab101 said:

She has not left thailand show the proof. She could even be dead.

If her brother hasn't heard from her, I am sure he would be letting the media know, I also thought of your theory but then decided if the brother hadn't heard from her, we would hear from him, so makes sense to me that she is alive and well.

As for her whereabouts, well that's the 30 million baht question, although would laugh my ass off if she showed up at the court on the 27th, because I am certain that would give a lot of people indigestion and would also cause loss off face for the Junta, but I don't think she is that naive because she knows they are out for her.

19 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

If her brother hasn't heard from her, I am sure he would be letting the media know, I also thought of your theory but then decided if the brother hadn't heard from her, we would hear from him, so makes sense to me that she is alive and well.

As for her whereabouts, well that's the 30 million baht question, although would laugh my ass off if she showed up at the court on the 27th, because I am certain that would give a lot of people indigestion and would also cause loss off face for the Junta, but I don't think she is that naive because she knows they are out for her.

Now if we can believe, and that's a long stretch but if the rules are being played as they should be, each judge has made their own finding on this without reference to each other- therefore the decision is unknown, so to say that the junta is out to get her in this is not the case, ever if this is what they wish. 

Edited by Artisi

15 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Now if we can believe, and that's a long stretch but if the rules are being played as they should be, each judge has made their own finding on this without reference to each other- therefore the decision is unknown, so to say that the junta is out to get her in this is not the case. 

Turn up on the 27th and get an extra charge for contempt of court, for wasting the time of the court, and get another bill to reimburse the quite big costs of all the security etc., arrangements at the court on the day she failed to appear feined sickness and never submitted any medical report evidence.  

23 hours ago, Bundooman said:

I've thought all along that she is still in Thailand. My opinion only, of course. 

However, the 'first solid evidence' is printed in between the two phrases, 'might have been carrying' and 'there is no evidence'.

Case proved!

What case is proved? You say, " . . . the 'first solid evidence' is printed in between the two phrases, 'might have been carrying' and 'there is no evidence' . . ." 

Really now? Could you please elaborate? How is that even remotely related to solid evidence?

So.... vehicular convoy to the Cambodian border, then. (Or as near as)?

as much as some posters regularly decry the arm chair sleuths of/on this forum, I do seem to remember that right at the beginning of this international disappearance mystery, there were many posts about her crossing into Cambodia border via a land border :cheesy:

good work chaps... seemingly those faithless few are having a lesson on the powers of barstool detective work. The BiB are two weeks behind y'all (maybe they really should read these pages)..... so crack into another brew and enjoy. :clap2: