Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2017 at 3:12 PM, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

that is what they want you to feel , and i may say u do it very well ....

2 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

I hear that the local Immigration Police are also tracking down the 9 gang members to check the validity of their visa's also the 'ringleader' has been rearrested for the glued locks incident captured on CCTV

http://news.ch7.com/detail/247773

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arrested for gluing locks. how embarrassing 5555

• 4 weeks later...

As the assassins arrived in with their respective gangs and many of them who were armed with weaponry that was provided by the Ringleader's agents or Ringleader, the city's body count and crime rate skyrocketed as the assassins created wanton destruction throughout Surin to lure Monkey man into their crossfires. However, Ringleader kept it a secret to each of the assassins that he had hired other killers to embark on the same bounty.

Just now, dragula said:

As the assassins arrived in with their respective gangs and many of them who were armed with weaponry that was provided by the Ringleader's agents or Ringleader, the city's body count and crime rate skyrocketed as the assassins created wanton destruction throughout Surin to lure Monkey man into their crossfires. However, Ringleader kept it a secret to each of the assassins that he had hired other killers to embark on the same bounty.

is monkey man alive? can't believe i'm referring to someone as monkey man but anyway. simple question

Surin itself began to descend into further chaos as Ringleader continued to control Black Market operations, including drug trafficking, sending out hundreds of his men to murder, steal, and wipe out all opposition, strike deals with corrupt Surin police officers, particularly SWAT Team Leader and his squadron, obtain weapons and equipment from the Evidence Lockup and promised them all of the $50 million bounty if they succeeded in subduing Monkey man .

1 minute ago, dragula said:

Surin itself began to descend into further chaos as Ringleader continued to control Black Market operations, including drug trafficking, sending out hundreds of his men to murder, steal, and wipe out all opposition, strike deals with corrupt Surin police officers, particularly SWAT Team Leader and his squadron, obtain weapons and equipment from the Evidence Lockup and promised them all of the $50 million bounty if they succeeded in subduing Monkey man .

perhaps be careful what you say on an open forum. i couldn't care less as it doesn't involve me. find the whole thing laughable. but you mention police and one in particular on an open forum. not a good idea

Surin police neglect their other responsibilities in light of collecting the bounty, that also ensured that a majority of the police department would be too distracted with finding and killing Ringleader to prevent any of monkey man's plans from coming to fruition.

2 minutes ago, dragula said:

Surin police neglect their other responsibilities in light of collecting the bounty, that also ensured that a majority of the police department would be too distracted with finding and killing Ringleader to prevent any of monkey man's plans from coming to fruition.

go back to my last comment

Within his new position of power as an additional inside agent, News agent used his resources and access privileges to take complete control of all the rca throughout Surin in order to block Ringleader's auto-navigation trackers that were used for  kept watch over the entire city. Monkey man further added to the chaos by using his surveillance over the city to collect incriminating information on countless political individuals in Surin , placed them all within extortion files that were hidden around the city, and blackmailed the individuals for money and power.

As Ringleader was hunted down from all fronts and continued to fight against the News agent , he learned of the Monkey man 's existence when he investigated what police believed to be Black Market. The Ringleader concluded however that it was not Black Market, but was simply a decoy; he broke into  Building in order to gain access to the National Criminal Database in order to learn more about the crime scene. At the same time, Monkey man sent scores of News agent Henchmen to infiltrate and take control of the sewer systems through a secret passageway from the monkey house . Once there, Monkey man's Henchmen set up shop and placed hundreds of demolition explosives underneath the foundations countless buildings, including the Train Station, many others to leave Surin in a state of ruin by sunrise. While Ringleader was able to subdue Monkey man's Lady-boys, prevented them from putting automatic timers on the explosives, and gained access to the National Criminal Database, he was ultimately unable to deactivate the bombs as they were also remotely controlled and were too sensitive and elaborate to disarm himself