Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

I think that the Thai PM asnd police and military should go to Australia, and research and

develop their strategy. The country does not need any Bike gangs, and should do their

best to get rid of them all. The bar owner is a locky guy that he s still alive.

Geezer

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

Are you suggesting that you can be a member of a criminal organisation, but not play any part in, or be aware of their criminal activities? 

I am suggesting that the people who made the documentaries know a lot more then you do. I know its a lot to take in but I trust people with real experience and investigative skills over you.  Even in my country where they check those biker clubs they acknowledge that its a minority that is criminal. 

About the not being aware of it.. no idea.. but if I were a criminal id keep my dealings private even in a MC to only those i trust.

Nothing new.

Ever wonder why the bikers are "untouchable"?  It's not just the  payoffs and bribes they give, but they are an important part of the drug trade. They facilitate the shipment of illegal drugs to their countries and sell to certain foreigners. It is why some local authorities do not wish to  interfere with a cash  source.

The police and the military know who every one of the bike gang members is, where they live, where they hang out.  They are untouchable because they are protected.

Nothing new. 2nd refrain.

17 hours ago, robblok said:

No I  have no respect for those people I am probably the least violent guy you will ever meet. But I am not stupid to make keyboard warrior remarks that hold no water. These guys even alone are more then you can handle, alone they are still dangerous. Its a mindset that these guys have they don't care about what could happen. Unlike people like me who never get violent because I realize how wrong it can go. 

Couldn't agree more! Even if one was lucky enough to overcome a single member you'd soon have the rest of them beating the hell out of you. I had the unfortunate experience in another country with a similar gang but I escaped. However, one of them recognized a couple of days later in a cafe. He was definitely not a pussy!

There is no doubt that the Royal Thai Police have duly noted what has taken place.  They will probably be working on an appropriate response rather than rushing in and missing many vital players who must also be dealt with.  I would be very surprised if nothing happens as a result of this.   It is clear that Thailand does not want this type of offence, nor does it want foreigners establishing gangs in this country.

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

most of the farang bar owner only do it as a way of staying here. their normally lazy bums in their own countries anyway.

Not a very fair characterization.  Lots of them worked very hard in their home countries, but at trades that aren't much in demand (or reserved for locals) in LOS.  Marry a Thai lady, pop out a few kids, and the bills gotta get paid...

I don't drink so I don't spend time in the bars except to eat and meet for business purposes.  But some of the life stories of the guys who own them are pretty fascinating.  And lazy isn't a word that describes most of them.

34 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am suggesting that the people who made the documentaries know a lot more then you do. I know its a lot to take in but I trust people with real experience and investigative skills over you.  Even in my country where they check those biker clubs they acknowledge that its a minority that is criminal. 

About the not being aware of it.. no idea.. but if I were a criminal id keep my dealings private even in a MC to only those i trust.

What documentaries? There have been dozens of docos made about criminal motorcycle gangs, (Bandidos, Hells Angels, Mongols etc) and that's what we are talking about here, not motorcycle clubs. Just because it is a so-called documentary doesn't mean it's totally factual, otherwise I suppose you believe everything you read in the papers and see on TV as well? BTW, your comments aren't "a lot to take in", they are simplistic to the nth degree.

Edited by giddyup

Unfortunately these incidents generate unnecessary attention towards those of us who wish to live a quiet and low key life style. I am sure the Thai's find these occurences which involve Expats and I am being polite because they are cowardly thugs who believe they are beyond the "Law" I am convinced they will be apprehended and hope the Authorities throw the book at them, jail them and deport them. Yes I do know equally there are hideous crimes committed by the Locals before anyone decides to jump on the bandwagon and chastise me! These incidents create more opportunity for Thailand to make it more difficult for all of us to remain in their Kingdom.

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What documentaries? There have been dozens of docos made about criminal motorcycle gangs, (Bandidos, Hells Angels, Mongols etc) and that's what we are talking about here, not motorcycle clubs. Just because it is a so-called documentary doesn't mean it's totally factual, otherwise I suppose you believe everything you read in the papers and see on TV as well? BTW, your comments aren't "a lot to take in", they are simplistic to the nth degree.

Yes there have been countless and none of them ever said they were all criminals, its the inner core that are criminals. I trust so called documentaries especially after having seem multiple and read Dutch news about this topic. I prefer to believe those over remarks of someone like you. 

I will not deny that the inner circle are criminals, recently in the Dutch papers there was a article about the leader of one of these MC who had taken a hit out on a public prosecutor. So yea there are a lot of criminals but they are not the majority of members. Lots of them are just normal guys and they are not included in the inner circle.. would I want to meet those so called normal guys.. no not really they are still not my type of people.

But i just think its a bit unfair to paint an image as if they were all criminal while its the inner circle who is. 

Just now, robblok said:

Yes there have been countless and none of them ever said they were all criminals, its the inner core that are criminals. I trust so called documentaries especially after having seem multiple and read Dutch news about this topic. I prefer to believe those over remarks of someone like you. 

I will not deny that the inner circle are criminals, recently in the Dutch papers there was a article about the leader of one of these MC who had taken a hit out on a public prosecutor. So yea there are a lot of criminals but they are not the majority of members. Lots of them are just normal guys and they are not included in the inner circle.. would I want to meet those so called normal guys.. no not really they are still not my type of people.

But i just think its a bit unfair to paint an image as if they were all criminal while its the inner circle who is. 

Why would you join an outlaw motorcycle gang, that's recognised by all law enforcement departments around the world as being engaged in criminal activities, ie the manufacture and distribution of drugs, in particular amphetamines, as well as standover tactics and intimidation, prostitution etc, and yet remain squeaky clean yourself? It defies logic, however, you have convinced yourself it's true, so continue with your delusion.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Why would you join an outlaw motorcycle gang, that's recognised by all law enforcement departments around the world as being engaged in criminal activities, ie the manufacture and distribution of drugs, in particular amphetamines, as well as standover tactics and intimidation, prostitution etc, and yet remain squeaky clean yourself? It defies logic, however, you have convinced yourself it's true, so continue with your delusion.

Why is because some have serious Identity issues

8 minutes ago, silent said:

Why is because some have serious Identity issues

If you're asked to perform some illegal activities by the inner circle as Robblock puts it, what do you say, that you only joined because you thought it was a cool thing to do, that you really like the patch, you had an identity issue and wanted to be part of a "family"? Sure, that makes sense.:saai:

Edited by giddyup

Just now, robblok said:

Ok robblok but these guys in this video are acting criminal. Something you should probably be aware of. Documentaries made with the authorisation of the gangs are normally watered down to reflect exactly what you are selling in your posts. Keeps the heat off and the truth is like you say; many of these gangs have a criminal element and when they need to strike out all are required to act criminal. So in this case I think association is enough to suggest if they do not get their own way, they will turn to criminality. Therefore being associated with such a gang is enough to be tarred.

1 minute ago, harrry said:

I am sure these Motorcycle clubs are completely law abiding.  In the rules for membership they require a full motorcyle  licence.  More law abiding than most.

Charles Manson probably had a drivers licence.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok robblok but these guys in this video are acting criminal. Something you should probably be aware of. Documentaries made with the authorisation of the gangs are normally watered down to reflect exactly what you are selling in your posts. Keeps the heat off and the truth is like you say; many of these gangs have a criminal element and when they need to strike out all are required to act criminal. So in this case I think association is enough to suggest if they do not get their own way, they will turn to criminality. Therefore being associated with such a gang is enough to be tarred.

I disagree, a large part of them are not criminal, there is a criminal element that is for sure nobody can deny that. We have problems with them in the Netherlands too. However a large part is not criminal and are just MC members that keep their head clean of the real criminal acts. There have been quite a few cases where they went after those MC clubs and they only got a few members convicted a tiny portion compared to the members. Part of it is because its hard to get evidence other part is that there are a lot non criminals there too. 

I am not making them out to be angels, I don't like these guys, just clearing up a point that they are not all in prostitution drugs and arms. That they are tarred by association, that is their own choice.. I mean most people think like you.. even I don't want to associate with people like that even though they might not be criminals. Just not my kind of people. 

18 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

if that was the truth they wouldn't be here!

Soldiers are looking for them now, lets see how tuff they are now.

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

I disagree, a large part of them are not criminal, there is a criminal element that is for sure nobody can deny that. We have problems with them in the Netherlands too. However a large part is not criminal and are just MC members that keep their head clean of the real criminal acts. There have been quite a few cases where they went after those MC clubs and they only got a few members convicted a tiny portion compared to the members. Part of it is because its hard to get evidence other part is that there are a lot non criminals there too. 

I am not making them out to be angels, I don't like these guys, just clearing up a point that they are not all in prostitution drugs and arms. That they are tarred by association, that is their own choice.. I mean most people think like you.. even I don't want to associate with people like that even though they might not be criminals. Just not my kind of people. 

So you join the Mafia or an outlaw motorcycle gang just to be a law-abiding citizen, that you take no part in their illegal activities? That you are aware of all their illegal, criminal activities but still want to join anyway? When you are asked to take part in some illegal activity you politely refuse? When you join a criminal organisation, that makes you a criminal by default. I don't know why you refuse to accept this. Anyway, my responses to you are over, you have your head firmly where the sun don't shine.

Edited by giddyup

19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If you're asked to perform some illegal activities by the inner circle as Robblock puts it, what do you say, that you only joined because you thought it was a cool thing to do, that you really like the patch, you had an identity issue and wanted to be part of a "family"? Sure, that makes sense.:saai:

Now I can't help wondering why so knowledgeable about people in a biker gang. Was it Vagabonds, Satan's Choice or Black Diamond Riders?.

53 minutes ago, robblok said:

It appears you are mistaking OMG's with Biker Clubs.  There are certainly big differences between the two and maybe if you took time to peruse the link below, then maybe you will learn something and understand how OMG's operate, which is what the topic appears to relate to. And yes, there is the inner sanctum but the others have to be involved in illegal activities in order to show their loyalty. No involvement, no membership. They are all criminals, believe me however, you are entitled to your opinion but I have to disagree with it.

http://www.hierarchystructure.com/outlaw-motorcycle-gang-hierarchy/

You say you place trust in Documentaries, correct? All I can say is to this is that is appears you are extremely naive.  Check out how many documentaries have been found to contain many untruths in an attempt to get the viewers to believe what is contained therein. Done well with you haven't they?  This so called group that is being discussed fits into the activities undertaken by OMG's not Bikers, where they stand over, intimidate and as a last resort, assault individuals and damage property to achieve their goals.

Now I don't profess to know all about OMG's but after almost 30 years in law enforcement I have had my fair share of dealings with these types and most, by themselves, note, not all, are pussies when by themselves.  They only get courage when they are together and grow the mob mentality.

In NSW, Australia, they have banned OMG's from wearing their colours in public, have closed down many club houses, have formed a special task force called Raptor, and because so many members come from the middle east, they have another task force, The Middle Eastern Squad, who work in conjunction to bring these low lives to heel.  They have also brought back the consorting laws, which is another tool to help in dealing with them.

I am passed my prime now but in my day I would not hesitate to take these scum on, we did many times, and they didn't win, I can assure you. There are many coming from Australia and based in the typical areas where scum hang out in Thailand.  They are involved in many illegal activities here, are buying legitimate businesses and using Thai locals as fronts for their operations and money laundry activities.

I won't mention town names or the gangs or businesses involved as I would say a few on here would be aware of them whilst Australian Police are fully aware of their activities.  As for the Thai Police, well I have no idea but there is often a close association between law enforcement bodies to gather information and evidence of their activities with many being apprehended on the return to their home country.:wai:

Edited by Si Thea01