Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I have seen so far on this post is everyone downplaying, yapping about all people in M/C are low life scum and should all be arrested and deported. What about the clubs that do a very great amount of work towards helping out the orphanages, schools, HIV shelters just to name a small amount done. One club is called the Jesters and the Banditos in Pattaya help out as well. I am not a biker or belong to any club but know many of them personally and sat and talked to and drank with many in and out of colours and in over 20 years have never had a problem with any of them.

11 hours ago, overherebc said:

As a biker I enjoy riding bikes, not so much now, 'age'.

I don't get the whole 'have to dress the same and ride a Harley thing'. 

What does the ability to be able to fight one member or all members of the club have to do with the enjoyment of riding a bike????

I really don't get it.

Think some more maybe you will get it before long........

Hint -- The topic is about how a gang of 'foreign' BIKERS beat up a pub owner as a gang in a very chickensh*t  way......... They can't settle a dispute without all their buddies backing them up, as is a 'trademark' of 'bikers (They call them MC or CLUBS)........ Synonymous with "all guts, no brains"

Think on it a bit longer.............

Had a similar experience with a big Canadian woman that came into a Darkside bar one night looking for trouble.  Well, expect she was looking for her husband, when he emerged from somewhere behind the bar, he said a few quiet words to her and slipped out and rode off on his scooter, then the enraged cow started in on the 3 of us remaining. None of us knew the husband that ran away, and we had to leave our bar tabs and run away before getting kicked, hit or scratched the state she was in!

Interesting the Soldiers are now involved. previous statements stated the Police were not interested as it did not involve Thais . Typical xenophobic comments by the Police who are as we all know upright citizens of exemplary character.;  

Hunting ? ... shouldn't be to difficult should it .. they've been ID'd on video . Do they wear any other clothes except their ' outlaw ' jackets , or are they suddenly dressing up like normal people being gutless , plus I thought the bar owner said they are all related to a bar round the corner .... nothing will happen ... 

24 minutes ago, Gudge said:

All I have seen so far on this post is everyone downplaying, yapping about all people in M/C are low life scum and should all be arrested and deported. What about the clubs that do a very great amount of work towards helping out the orphanages, schools, HIV shelters just to name a small amount done. One club is called the Jesters and the Banditos in Pattaya help out as well. I am not a biker or belong to any club but know many of them personally and sat and talked to and drank with many in and out of colours and in over 20 years have never had a problem with any of them.

Bandidos are a criminal outlaw gang that do far more harm than good. IMO the charity work is just to try and improve their public image.

16 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaws_Motorcycle_Club

The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".[63]

Right and all visa applications at US consulates from people associated with those criminal gangs must be referred to the State Department in DC. They are not often approved.

Thailand had a problem in Samui with foreign members of the Bandidos involved in all kinds of criminal activities including those reserved for Thai nationals like forest reserve encroachment.  They should learned their lesson. Now they should round up anyone suspected of associating with these criminal gangs and deport them and blacklist them for life. Let their countries of origin take their own filthy scum back.

18 hours ago, Xaos said:

From definition mafia is the one who influence politicians, i think they far from that. Bike gang they are.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not sure where you got your definition from;

Dictionary

Ma·fi·a
ˈmäfēə/
noun

1. an organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioral code.
    • any organized group using extortion and other criminal methods.
      noun: mafia; plural noun: mafias
    • a closed group of people in a particular field, having a controlling influence.
      noun: mafia
      "the conservative top tennis mafia"

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Bandidos are a criminal outlaw gang that do far more harm than good. IMO the charity work is just to try and improve their public image.

So what are you saying. Because some of them have a record that all of them are the same. Are you saying the charity work that the Jesters, Mad Dogs and a few off the other clubs perform are nothing but a smokescreen trying to camiflodge there criminal activities. Wake up and smell the roses

3 minutes ago, Gudge said:

So what are you saying. Because some of them have a record that all of them are the same. Are you saying the charity work that the Jesters, Mad Dogs and a few off the other clubs perform are nothing but a smokescreen trying to camiflodge there criminal activities. Wake up and smell the roses

I'm saying (again) that the Bandidos are a criminal gang, and yes, if you belong to a criminal gang, that makes you a criminal. I never mentioned the others, that I believe are purely MC clubs, not low-life criminals. Get it now? 

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

I remember the leader was arrested by a Thai SWAT team on the 6 O'clock news about 12 years ago for involvement in illegal activities.

Not quite :-)

"

Samui Coconut

•  
  • Samui Coconut
  • Advanced Members
  • 1,119 posts

Samui 'Bandidos gang' busted

(dpa) - Police have arrested three members of the Bandidos, an international motorcycle gang allegedly engaged in Mafia-type activities, such as the drug trade and money laundering.

About 100 officers with the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), crime-suppression police and anti-money-laundering force participated in the raid on the suspects' hilltop house-cum-office on Samui Island, a popular tourist resort situated 450 kilometres south of Bangkok in the Gulf of Thailand.

"We've been getting complaints for some time about this gang running protection rackets, forcing small businesses to sell out to them and engaging in illegal land sales," said a DSI spokesman, Colonel Piyawat Kingkeow.

Arrested were two British nationals - Peter Watkin-Jones, 40, and Crispin John Grandvil Papon-Smith, 40 - and Danish national Kim Lindegaard Nielsen, 36.

The gang's suspected leader, Danish national Peter Buch Rosenberg, 35, had recently left the island for Denmark. "

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

I remember the leader was arrested by a Thai SWAT team on the 6 O'clock news about 12 years ago for involvement in illegal activities.

That's exactly what it is. 

Go talk to some of the charities these clubs have helped and tell them they are being helped by a criminal gang. I am not saying that all of them are as pure as driven snow but don't tar them all with the same brush

3 minutes ago, Gudge said:

Go talk to some of the charities these clubs have helped and tell them they are being helped by a criminal gang. I am not saying that all of them are as pure as driven snow but don't tar them all with the same brush

Yes, tell them that any money donated probably came from criminal activities like producing and selling amphetamines, or threatening and intimidating businesses for protection money. Lovely people that you seem to think so highly of. This is the Bandidos I'm talking about.

19 hours ago, Denim said:

Like it or not......social media is forcing the Thai police  to actually get off their collective backsides and do a bit of policing that they otherwise probably would not bother with.  Not just in this case but across the spectrum.

Whatever it takes to get them to do something, right.

Let's not forget that social media points out incidences where they can make money.

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Surin bar owner from UK attacked by foreign biker gang in turf war violence - he talks to Thaivisa

21616703_10155645625112071_219177397_o.thumb.jpg.060a4f650d558053e73c53f972c936c6.jpg

A well known foreign sports bar owner had 18 stitches in mouth and head wounds after a group of Outlaw bikers attacked him and others in the "Monkey House" in Surin.

Lee Buil needed hospital treatment and is now recovering from the trouble that started Friday then continued on into Saturday.

Lee, 57, from Hull was formerly known in Pattaya Soi 7 and has been in Thailand for about twenty years.

He said that Surin is usually a peaceful place but a bunch of Outlaws have recently opened a bar called Cross Pistons.

He said the bikers came into the Monkey House on Friday to intimidate people.

"They only wanted trouble and we didn't serve them", Lee told Thaivisa. "Then on Saturday they came back and had a go at me, throwing everything in sight at me".

He said they were using cues, bottles and what he termed as an "asp" - an extending telescopic truncheon used by police in the UK amongst others.

21616663_10155645624952071_526291911_o.thumb.jpg.2dcea6d878af73e3f2fc7af12d160656.jpg

Lee was a policeman between 1976 and 1979. Later he ran a windscreen company.

Extensive damage was done to the bar - around 60,000 baht - and girls were harassed, he said.

The story has been reported on the BBC and other foreign news media including in the USA.

"Someone had to take a stand, "said Lee who said that now the story has been featured widely on Facebook the police and army are involved in bringing the foreign biker gang to justice.

"Since it broke on Facebook they are on the case big style," he said.

Earlier his wife had gone on Facebook to complain about police inactivity.

Lee said that all the Outlaw gang members were foreigners, no Thais were involved.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-11

Is running a bar in Thailand not a forbidden activity for foreigners?
I smell that a few people will have to leave the country in a few days/weeks.

1 hour ago, Khun Paul said:

Interesting the Soldiers are now involved. previous statements stated the Police were not interested as it did not involve Thais . Typical xenophobic comments by the Police who are as we all know upright citizens of exemplary character.;  

Even if it did involve Thais, the police wouldn't be interested unless a Thai got hurt. Can't have foreigners hurting Thais.

Also, the activities of most biker gangs usually involve some illegal behavior - selling drugs, running prostitution, protection rackets etc. Normally that would attract the attention of the local police. But not here apparently. Also was class of visa does "being a biker gang member" entitle you too? Apparently they satisfy immigration police for their extensions.

The police wouldn't see any profit in getting involved in this and the bikers may be generous "charitable" donors. 

However, once the military get involved, plod suddenly have to actually do their duty. 

Archived