Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

32 minutes ago, catman20 said:

maybe i should of chose the word loser instead,as thats what most of them are. and dont get me started that the fools thats in their twilight years popping out a couple of kids. god help me.

Woman wants to have kids, she's going to have kids.  With or without the willing participation of her partner.  If you're shooting real bullets, there's a chance it's going to be your kid.  If you're shooting blanks, that may stop you.  But not her.  Tick Tock goes the biological clock.

I have no problem with old farts popping out kids since I have no clue how it transpired.  As long as they take loving care of them.

Edit:  My favorite saying on the topic is that the highest paying, most stable job available to many Thai (and Chinese) women is mother of some foreigner's kid.  And that reality drives a lot of my decisions.  As much as he likes to get out and play, the little guy spends a lot of time INSIDE my pants.

Edited by impulse

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Authorities went to the pub after a staff member posted on Facebook that her British boss had been attacked by a gang of foreigners on Friday and Saturday nights but local police had not taken any action."

The RTP confused about what to do? Were not paid enough to carry out their duties? Pathetic buffoons! :post-4641-1156693976: And the PM pontificates about "Justice for All' but his minions know/understand nothing about that. "What's in it for me" seems to rule most of their lives. Farang does NOT get equal justice.

LoL ....Motocycle gangs in Thailand ? The only ones I've seen are the old and fat guys who ran away cying when the Mexican and hispanic gangs moved into the US cities.
Lucky for them, they've got their thai ladyboys shoulders to cry on now.
There are loads including Thai chapters of big clubs known around the world.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Gudge said:

So what are you saying. Because some of them have a record that all of them are the same. Are you saying the charity work that the Jesters, Mad Dogs and a few off the other clubs perform are nothing but a smokescreen trying to camiflodge there criminal activities. Wake up and smell the roses

I love waking up to smell the coffee, BUT when I smell a big load of Bull Crap I 'immediately' know the difference.......... 

Any charity work they do is DEFINITELY a smoke screen...... and it appears 'it worked' on you and a few others......

The majority Consensus is that, 'most people' in these CLUBS are criminal whether they have 'records yet' or not.... As in all of life I DO ALLOW for a 'small margin of error' but not enough to 'change the overall picture'....... I have a belief that there   "Just ain't no 10's"....... and likewise there Just ain't no zero's...... and I think you will be 'hard-pressed' to find somebody in the MC's or 'gangs'  (That are discussed here) much above the zero....... Again.... I will allow for a 'small margin of error'.... (read small)......

If any charity work done came from their hearts, instead for 'ulterior motives' it would certainly be a 'redeeming factor.............

Just as comparison, in today's thing about muslims (purposely not capitalized) I have become very apprehensive about them, but at the same time admit that the are some muslim who are very nice...... It's just a case where It is not easy to tell them apart....... Same with 'bikers' wearing colors and bashing up people and property in gang-action........... I hope all can see the picture I see....... If not ... give me a better picture....... Not just a 'one-liner' reply like "you are wrong, Idiot'.............. That way I will know that you are really literate, not illiterate.......... Thanks.... Ken

On 11/09/2017 at 6:58 PM, webfact said:

Lee who said that now the story has been featured widely on Facebook the police and army are involved in bringing the foreign biker gang to justice.

Maybe they should talk to the Ozzie cops, they have a way in dispersing biker gangs, its starts through legislation, then is backed up by action, no biker gangs in Oz I'm told.

On 11/09/2017 at 6:02 PM, webfact said:

They appeared to be bikers belonging to the "Outlaws Nomad" gang.

So now they have set up shop in Thailand

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-31/nomads-bikie-gang-members-charged-after-police-raid/6059328

On 9/11/2017 at 4:12 PM, Regyai said:

Doesnt look like any victim of an armed biker gang attack Ive ever seen

On 'overthehill' retiree vs Biker gang with impact weapons

Outcome....

Bandaids

Why do we even read this nonsense?

Why comment on the article if it is nonsense? Commenting now on the your comment Regyai. Retiree or not some shit hit the fan for some reason. We don't know the whole story. Clever, "impact weapons".

20 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

More often than not they sell drugs as papers report and stolen motor bikes............ Most sure don't have enough 'proper' income' to live even in Thailand.............

I wouldn't make that statement if I were you, do you have any idea what a 2017 Harley cost in Thailand??  I know a couple dozen of these guys working in Afghanistan and Iraq in Security, they make pretty good money.  They are all in established Motorcycle clubs, not 'Gangs', and NO, I wouldn't mess with y of anthem, one on one or otherwise.   Then you have the idiot that always sems to make trouble, more often than not, they will take care of him themselves,

7 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Right and all visa applications at US consulates from people associated with those criminal gangs must be referred to the State Department in DC. They are not often approved.

Thailand had a problem in Samui with foreign members of the Bandidos involved in all kinds of criminal activities including those reserved for Thai nationals like forest reserve encroachment.  They should learned their lesson. Now they should round up anyone suspected of associating with these criminal gangs and deport them and blacklist them for life. Let their countries of origin take their own filthy scum back.

I wouldn't want to be on that plane with them, it would be a disaster.  The only safe way would be Military transport  or "Con Air"

Ken, I have been on many charity runs (organized by Thai groups) who do good actions for the poor rural communities. We have visited under funded schools with gifts/paper/pens and I am 99% sure no 'dirty dealing' was experienced. I believe this topic is specifically about FARANG biker clubs so please don't tarnish all with the same brush. I have helped organize 2 charity events for a Thai orphanage while not being a member of a 'gang/club', for example. Most bikers do not dress up as 'Village People' either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is a an Armed Biker Gang Attack. Next flight out to Surin,

They must be 'in-touchable' if they can use Surin Airport as it's reserved for the military only!!!!!! (Including the drones that Thailand says they have not got)

2 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

21 pages and counting  - tomorrow's headlines  -  Surin Biker Club and Bar Owner mend differences over a Beer.  Furniture replaced, hospital bills paid, hands shook by all.  

If that headline appears tomorrow or soon........ I'll buy you a few beers...........

If those bikers were to do something like that now it likely would just be a distraction (like charity events) and in a short while they would find the bar owner dead out in the forest with motorcycle tracks all over his body.......

32 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Ken, I have been on many charity runs (organized by Thai groups) who do good actions for the poor rural communities. We have visited under funded schools with gifts/paper/pens and I am 99% sure no 'dirty dealing' was experienced. I believe this topic is specifically about FARANG biker clubs so please don't tarnish all with the same brush. I have helped organize 2 charity events for a Thai orphanage while not being a member of a 'gang/club', for example. Most bikers do not dress up as 'Village People' either!

Thanks for the reply of more than one line..... I can pretty well understand you........

I made it clear in my post that i allow for a margin of error (as you find in daily life)..... You and them did good in those cases, but what happens in the live of these folks the rest of the time, could change that picture.......

When I see bikers wearing 'colors' I automatically lump them in with the 'others of their group' being as how I likely will never get close enough to them to see any 'good things'...... Even when I see railroad tracks I exercise caution and have found that is a good habit to have.... When I see bikers in colors or muslim men I exercise caution...... works good for me so should work good for many more...... I realize that my opinion is just that..... I'm not trying to shove my opinion down anybody's throat...... On ThaiVisa.com most of us just offer our opinions and reply to others opinions..... sharing is great and these forums can be very educational and informative....... Thanks for your reply............ Ken

So to the untrained eyes.

Differences between a motorcycle club and a motorcycle gang?

Do the club's wear patches to highlight who they are?

Are these clubs in any way affiliated to motorcycle gangs?

Are these clubs used as a method to recruit gang members?

I'm asking as I have no idea and I'd just like to know.

If there is no affiliation I wonder why the wires are being crossed with the two? 

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So to the untrained eyes.

Differences between a motorcycle club and a motorcycle gang?

Do the club's wear patches to highlight who they are?

Are these clubs in any way affiliated to motorcycle gangs?

Are these clubs used as a method to recruit gang members?

I'm asking as I have no idea and I'd just like to know.

If there is no affiliation I wonder why the wires are being crossed with the two? 

There is a very close relationship between the two......... a very negative 'reputation' has been attached to both over the years due to so many criminal charges against so many members...............

Have you ever had spaghetti???? some call it pasta.......

Likewise....... Motorcycle clubs/ motorcycle gangs

Even their club names are indicative  of their intent and beliefs.......

No wires crossed.......... (except within their ranks)...........

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Maybe they should talk to the Ozzie cops, they have a way in dispersing biker gangs, its starts through legislation, then is backed up by action, no biker gangs in Oz I'm told.

So now they have set up shop in Thailand

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-31/nomads-bikie-gang-members-charged-after-police-raid/6059328

You were told wrong.

There is a very close relationship between the two......... a very negative 'reputation' has been attached to both over the years due to so many criminal charges against so many members...............

Have you ever had spaghetti???? some call it pasta.......

Likewise....... Motorcycle clubs/ motorcycle gangs

Even their club names are indicative  of their intent and beliefs.......

No wires crossed.......... (except within their ranks)...........

Your talking about farangs in Thailand, yes?

I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member!!!

On 11/09/2017 at 11:06 AM, tomacht8 said:

He said that Surin is usually a peaceful place but a bunch of Outlaws have recently opened a bar called Cross Pistons.

Nothing new here.
If one's own business is bad, then the simplest measure is to break the competitors.
In all the red light districts in the world, the criminal groups camouflaged as motorcycle groups operate like this.

There is no connection between red light areas and MC gangs.