Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Xaos said:

From definition mafia is the one who influence politicians, i think they far from that. Bike gang they are.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've just checked about ten different definitions of "mafia" (Oxford, Collins, Merriam-Webster, dictionary.com etc) and not a single one puts it as "the one who influence politicians). Maybe your Google is from Fake News Dot Com?

1 hour ago, ChrisY1 said:

A farang owned bar?........I know a lot of farangs that have a bar in several places.....but dealing with the cops...dealing with hookers.....and dealing with scum bags....they all mention issues endlessly......why would you bother?...This is Thailand!

Not as bad as you think. We ran a bar for almost 13 years and in that time I had one gun incident and a couple of knife incidents. No one hurt except for the gun owner who was knocked unconscious be one of the customers with a bar stool. This was the only time we had anything to do with the police in all that time.

That said, the only bikers I had dealings with were locals, never any trouble from them.

44 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I went to the Khon Kaen bike week last year. the Hells Angels were there. they looked REALLY big and mean, but were calm and smiling most of the time.

I could not imagine fighting with these guys.

The Bandidos and other gangs were there as well.

I am sure I looked like Pee Wee Herman on my Kawasaki next to them.  :cheesy:

I used to live near the Vice President (Is that what they call them?) of the Hell's Angels back in Europe. He was actually a nice guy, who had a proper day job, but would come home and and help many elderly people around the neighborhood. and was well liked by the locals.

When he put his colours on, he was completely different and was feared among rival gangs.

One day, I was sitting in a snack bar and three members of the Bandidos walked in. I wasn't really paying much attention as I had often seen them around. Anyway, I saw a skinny young man standing at the bar with a young baby in his arms. I heard raised voices and saw the guy hand over the baby to the waitress behind the counter. He picked up his glass of coke and went outside, followed by the three Bandidos guys. I decided it was time to leave but before I knew what was happening the young guy placed the glass on the floor and flew up and smashed the bandidos guy nose straight into his face. He fell down crying like a baby shouting "Kill him , Kill him.." The next thing I know was that the police had arrived.

Yes, these guys are tough, especially when fighting rivals and other criminals. They should be rounded up and deported before they gain too much control and we really see turf wars break out.

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

i think you both have good points

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Nope, but seem my fair share of documentaries on outlaw biker gangs, and what mentality they have. What they have to do to get in stuff like that. Its the fact that they have different ideas about fighting and not care about the damage they do. 

Personally i try to stay out of all fights.. suppose i get into a fight and knock someone down.. and he hits his head and dies... stuff like that goes through my mind. I think of all the things that can go wrong and if they do your life is messed up. That is why i try to avoid fights at all cost.

These guys don't really care.. they just fight no matter what damage they cause.. crazy people are dangerous people.

Savage beer belly biker gang!:cheesy: So what. Beating up an old man with sticks and clubs. They won't last 30 seconds against an average 40kg Thai boxer. I'm shaking in my boots. :coffee1:

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

I don't know, they looked like a bunch of posers to me; not enough long hair, beards and tattoos.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

I mean wreck a bar that has a web cam.

Sarcastic little man - aren't you? Let me guess: You mouth off, you get a smack, you run to the police. LOL

Let's not be sugar-coating exactly what they are. Low-life criminals. I guess you see them as some kind of Easy Rider, Born to be Wild kind of guys do you?

4 hours ago, Regyai said:

Doesnt look like any victim of an armed biker gang attack Ive ever seen

On 'overthehill' retiree vs Biker gang with impact weapons

Outcome....

Bandaids

Why do we even read this nonsense?

If they came into your business or place of residence, beat the shit out of you & trashed everything would you still think of it as "nonsense" ???

The only way to get something done by the BiB these days is to go on social media to embarrass them into some kind of action!!!

Outcome....

Bandaids

Yep! You are overthehill with your stupid comment. We read this because there is far to many stupid foreigners in Thailand, that needs to be taken care of and sent home with no possibility to ever return. That should also be after they tasted 12 years in a Thai jail. Maybe you get it now, but I guess not.

Outcome....

Bandaids

Or bother to post about it............ tosser!

3 hours ago, chrissables said:

I am sure the Outlaws have Thai members too, as do the Hells Angels. Are you going to deport them?

It was a little scuffle. Worse things happen every night in bars across Thailand.

Not it the ones I frequent!

Outcome....

Bandaids

NOBODY makes you read it.............. 

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

I mean wreck a bar that has a web cam.

Sarcastic little man - aren't you? Let me guess: You mouth off, you get a smack, you run to the police. LOL

Oh, I see yet another little person that idolize these silly boys in leather jackets. Guess neither you or they ever seen Fonzie. That was a comedy serie with a guy dressed in a leather jacket. These guys and you reminds me of him. Jokers that can´t take a man one by one. 

1 hour ago, DiamondKing said:

The bar owner if he is smart will withdraw any charges and move on the Outlaws are nothing to be played with and there are THOUSANDS of them if these guys are dealt with and this guy pushes it the outcome for him and his bar will be dire.

When you take on an MC you take on the whole Club and Outlaws are one of the Biggest clubs out there.

As for some of the keyboard warrior comments they really are laughable and 99% of you would not have the balls to go up to one and say what you are saying here because I can GUARANTEE you would end up in hospital for mouthing off like that.

Most bike clubs keep themselves to themselves and in this case we have not heard their side as yet

A good effort at condoning the violence...

Their side??......... oh, if they were miffed, that would make it OK then.....

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Good Grief.

Me and Robblok agree on something for a change! Good man!

5 hours ago, robblok said:

This reminds me of thoughts of a real pussy, this is not the vikings that believed they will go to valhalla when they dies - this is a gang of losers which are depending of the gang mentality which make them to nothing else than a scare looser when they are left alone without the gang-fake-family support...

7 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Your thoughts smells pussy as this is not the vikings that believed they will go to valhalla when they dies - this is a gang of losers which are depending of the gang mentality which make them to nothing else than a scare loser when they are left alone without the fake-gang-family support bt the same reason you hardly meet them one by one...

Archived