Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

33 minutes ago, charmonman said:

These quality tourists used to have a couple of bars in Bangkok, also called Crossed Pistons. One was on Nana in the Rajah Hotel complex and the other in Queen's Park Plaza. That was about 4 years ago I think. Lasted about a year. I used to walk past the one in the Rajah all the time. First time I saw it I honestly thought it was a gay bar, then I learned it was something more sinister when I saw the Outlaw members hanging around outside in full costume. The location is currently a Mexican restaurant.

It only lasted for about a year during which time they were apparently all over Nana Plaza. I guess the authorities finally got sick of them and told them to get outta Dodge. Time for them to do the same in Surin apparently.

interesting. so it would seem those running the plaza have a lot more clout than these bike riding people in the leather vests then? don't know much about them and don't care to but the way some are drooling over them on here you'd think they ran the world

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can assure you I dont need any back up to deal with people like you with big mouth's but the good thing is people like you never say anything FACE TO FACE only while hiding behind your computer 

pathetic makes me laugh and feel sorry people like you"

You do realise that by such posts you are cementing the image of bikers being not some kind of glorious outlaw / Robin Hood types, but simply bandits, plunderers, brigands. The lowest of the low who aren't even that far removed from the likes of ISIS in many respects.

Is this really what you want? Do you think it is admirable you are thought of that way?

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

A good effort at condoning the violence...

Their side??......... oh, if they were miffed, that would make it OK then.....

"Good effort".  I thought it was kind o' pathetic and obvious.   Round these punks who don't care about consequences up and give them an all expense paid consequence in the Bangkok Hilton.  They can take their leather vests with them; their "new friends" will love 'em.   LOL

Forget all the tough or not comments...

Can anyone make a serious argument stating why any society should tolerate criminal gangs?

Bikers or not, the acts committed in the video are criminal and should not be tolerated.

If a gang of Thais had done this to an old farang there would be outrage on this very forum.

I guess I should have said that Sacramento, California seems tolerant enough to pay gang bangers in an attempt to change them.  Not sure what their arguments are for providing opportunities to bad guys and not everyone.  Maybe they think protection money works.

I'm not someone who necessarily has the northeast of Thailand on his radar, but I've always thought that it might be  nice to find a quiet place up there to retire to.  When I read stories like this with a bike gang going wild and destroying a business in Surin, a town I thought was peaceful, it makes me wonder if there is anywhere in Thailand that is untouched by troubled foreigners.  I'd never retire in the likes of Phuket or Pattaya because they are just too raucous for me, but the northeast always had an appeal because it was quiet and those foreigners there just wanted to enjoy a quiet and peaceful life.

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

interesting. so it would seem those running the plaza have a lot more clout than these bike riding people in the leather vests then? don't know much about them and don't care to but the way some are drooling over them on here you'd think they ran the world

Google 'president outlaws mc thailand bangkok' and click the first link.. 

2 hours ago, mstevens said:

I'm not someone who necessarily has the northeast of Thailand on his radar, but I've always thought that it might be  nice to find a quiet place up there to retire to. ...

If you ride and get up that way, look up "Loei Gentlemen's Motorcycle Club. 

Another poster mentioned about them in the Nana area,, I saw it myself,, fairly short lived it seemed,, They had a bar under Raja,, and you'd see their, "Property of the Outlaws" stickers pasted throughout several of the go-go's in Nana Plaza,, then seemed that all of the sudden, they, the bar, and the, "property of" stickers sorta dissapeared,, They were commonly seen in the Plaza,, Once I was outside of a bar on an upper floor, having a beer with a friend, and several of them came out to the same area,, A Farlang member, was REALLY going off on a Thai member, like 4' from us,, yelling etc,,, We decided to mind our own business, finish our beers, and bail ASAP,, At one point, the guy doing the yelling, got in my face and started in about, "YOU wanna be part of this conversation?" as if I were purposely listening in, (we were there long before them),, Another, "Senior" member jumped right in, appologuised, bought us a drink, and basically told the other guy to, "take this shit else-where",, Some time later, I met what turned out to be the "manager" of the bar under Raja while doing pool cue work for him,, No colors on,, Actually nice enough guy,, Aussie I think, invited me to the bar,, bought me drinks, etc,, Not someplace I'd frequent, but I delivered his cue there,, About a week after meeting him, I was walking past the bar, and noticed it looked, "odd", Some guy I'd meet when delivering the cue, waved me in,, so I stepped in the bar to say hi, and found out he'd died in a bike accident coming back from Pattaya they said, and they were having a wake or similar, I left, never went near it again,, not too long after that, the bar closed up,,, And the stickers, and seeing them in Nana area, was no more,,, It all seemed to happen all within a week or so, His accident, no more stickers, and not seeing them around,, I also assumed someone BIB, local higher-ups, or similar had finally had enough,, and sent them packing,, I knew, "of them" long before that, from here in the States, my local area,, and knew enough to try and avoid, 

15 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

Crazies are very dangerous especially with a baseball bat or gun, the police have to get involved and deport the morons.

13 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

He said that Surin is usually a peaceful place but a bunch of Outlaws have recently opened a bar called Cross Pistons.

Nothing new here.
If one's own business is bad, then the simplest measure is to break the competitors.
In all the red light districts in the world, the criminal groups camouflaged as motorcycle groups operate like this.

You would think they catered for different types. As a retired expat, sandal but no socks wearing, I would shun a bar full of leather clad guys who like to bully people not in their uniforms. Always regarded them as people who never got far past their adolescent mentality. I am an old man who likes a beer, if theirs was the only bar in town, I would be drinking at home. Some history here perhaps, but we don't need biker gangs and these should be candidates for deportation.

5 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

"Good effort".  I thought it was kind o' pathetic and obvious.   Round these punks who don't care about consequences up and give them an all expense paid consequence in the Bangkok Hilton.  They can take their leather vests with them; their "new friends" will love 'em.   LOL

I'm sure they will be very happy

images-6.jpeg

5 hours ago, dg1980 said:

Forget all the tough or not comments...

Can anyone make a serious argument stating why any society should tolerate criminal gangs?

Bikers or not, the acts committed in the video are criminal and should not be tolerated.

If a gang of Thais had done this to an old farang there would be outrage on this very forum.

They have violated one of the most sacred laws... and should be summarily executed.  They are working in a protected labour class -- a job that a Thai can do and there is no need to import foreign labour (criminal gang member and thug).

North American and Australian police have intelligence on all biker gangs that have suspected criminal connections and Thailand would do well to get a copy and prevent any member from entering the country that is suspected of involvement, are obvious members (or wanna be), or sport any associated tattoo which would indicate involvement in a criminal gang.  Police/military should be given orders to round up and deport anyone (not executed) who is also suspected of involvement with the organizations in question.

16 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Round up every one of these dirty bikie gang members and deport.

Big and tough in numbers. Total pussies alone.  

they dont even look tough in numbers!  due to being members of their pathetic club, they would be easy to find.  get a few lads up together and go get them!  no problem

3 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Google 'president outlaws mc thailand bangkok' and click the first link.. 

And if you Google "remembering a bully bangkok" you get a long story about the colourful Bangkok life of the leader of the gang in Bangkok who died a couple of years ago.

Archived