Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

1 minute ago, ttrd said:

This reminds me of thoughts of a real pussy, this is not the vikings that believed they will go to valhalla when they dies - this is a gang of losers which are depending of the gang mentality which make them to nothing else than a scare looser when they are left alone without the gang-fake-family support...

That is your view of them, as I said seen documentaries on it. Anyway, i am a pussy, I would never consider knifing someone or using a weapon on someone. Knowing what damage it could do and what punishment I would get. These guys.. they don't care.. they use weapons on people without a second thought. Alone or in a group it takes a certain kind of people to commit violence without thinking about it. That is why stupid people are dangerous. 

I am quite big and strong, but I had a Thai ex that pulled a knife on my. I was scared of her because she would use it for sure without thinking of what it could do or what would happen with her later (this was back in my home country.. she was an ex after that). Pussies are people like me.. who avoid violence. Does not mean I wont defend me if I need be.. but I would look for other options first like avoiding it and running if need be. Fighting is just too dangerous.. I learned that when I damaged someone too much during a fight without trying too hard. I was lucky  no charges were pressed.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

The bar owner if he is smart will withdraw any charges and move on the Outlaws are nothing to be played with and there are THOUSANDS of them if these guys are dealt with and this guy pushes it the outcome for him and his bar will be dire.

When you take on an MC you take on the whole Club and Outlaws are one of the Biggest clubs out there.

As for some of the keyboard warrior comments they really are laughable and 99% of you would not have the balls to go up to one and say what you are saying here because I can GUARANTEE you would end up in hospital for mouthing off like that.

Most bike clubs keep themselves to themselves and in this case we have not heard their side as yet

So, you need to hear their side??? There´s a video here. Unless you think that the victim went to their bar and trashed and smashed before, then you are completely blind. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

I can only guess after reading your biased comment that you are as bad as the 'leather coats' who can't function without their buddies ..... What could the other side of the story be when a gang comes into a bar as they did........ Gangs are gangs......... Nothing respectable can be said for them.....They 'violated' another persons rights by beating him........ No justification possible......... Walking out would have worked but these bad-asses couldn't do that...........

Time for them to learn they aren't as great as 'they' think......    I am all for it...........

I agree 100%.

It is also about "right and wrong"...

.... oh, and "The Law".........   let's hope the authorities ensure it is upheld.

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Don't have the brains to explain why? You must be a bikie. Just because they get involved in a charity drive for sick kids doesn't make them nice people. They sell drugs and prostitute women, Fact.

Really? All of them sell drugs and prostitute women?

Wow, I learn something new every day here.

So all the ones I've known for the last 35 years and counting can't have been.... er "bikies" then. Because 99.5% of them did not prostitute women and 90% of them did not sell drugs.

Strange innit? Generalizations....

Go watch some more tv documentaries, it must be true 'cos the tv told me it was....

They look very well groomed for a biker gang,
They have either got to be Outlaws or Nomads, they cannot be both,
unless this is just a made up gang in Surin
regards worgeordie

After seeing the video, i think it says outlaws On their backs so could be a Nomads chapter from the outlaws Mc .
Greetings [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Really? All of them sell drugs and prostitute women?

Wow, I learn something new every day here.

So all the ones I've known for the last 35 years and counting can't have been.... er "bikies" then. Because 99.5% of them did not prostitute women and 90% of them did not sell drugs.

Strange innit? Generalizations....

Go watch some more tv documentaries, it must be true 'cos the tv told me it was....

Depending on the documentaries they will also tell you those figures your talking about. Not all are hardcore criminals, that is actually a minority.  

5 hours ago, DiscoDan said:

Hopefully we will see them sat at a table with the boys in brown standing behind them soon.

The boys in brown standing behind  Oh the police Forgot Thailand had police Maybe they will have brown envelopes in their hands also matching their brown uniforms Be a great Thai pic dont you think Oh and dont forget big Thai smile

24 minutes ago, RandolphGB said:

Biker gangs are pathetic. Grown men prancing about in leather jackets showing off their motorbikes. Don't these people ever grow up? Get jobs, families, responsibilities?  Complete losers. One on one I'm sure anyone could fight them.

# Correct. We never grow up, nor want to.

# Incorrect. 1 on 1 most people could not fight them.

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

In Australia if you are a foreigner and have any association with outlaw bikies you will be banned  and deported 

Seems it's not that easy read a report in the Australian last week of an attempt to deport a NZ bikie gang member with a criminal record

The lefties in the High Court overturned the decision on some technicality and the guy was released from jail

Immigration Minister Dutton to his credit re issued the order and the guy was immediately re arrested maybe better luck this time

12 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

# Correct. We never grow up, nor want to.

# Incorrect. 1 on 1 most people could not fight them.

Because 1 on 1 wouldn't ever happen with those 'camouflaged' kids........ trying to pass as 'men'..........

35 minutes ago, RandolphGB said:

Biker gangs are pathetic. Grown men prancing about in leather jackets showing off their motorbikes. Don't these people ever grow up? Get jobs, families, responsibilities?  Complete losers. One on one I'm sure anyone could fight them.

There is a big difference between a 'biker gang' and an incorporated Motorcycle Club (MC).

The whole point of being in a MC, and getting your colours, is that you join a brotherhood. Part of the creed is you take on an individual biker, you take on the whole MC. That has always been the way.

If you beat up a MC member, one on one, you have to be prepared to fight all members of the club. If you're not, well, just stay out of it.

1 minute ago, Spaniel said:

What do these "bikers"  do when they are not up to some kind of  trouble?      Do they work here,  visa etc?

More often than not they sell drugs as papers report and stolen motor bikes............ Most sure don't have enough 'proper' income' to live even in Thailand.............

3 minutes ago, Stevemercer said:

There is a big difference between a 'biker gang' and an incorporated Motorcycle Club (MC).

The whole point of being in a MC, and getting your colours, is that you join a brotherhood. Part of the creed is you take on an individual biker, you take on the whole MC. That has always been the way.

If you beat up a MC member, one on one, you have to be prepared to fight all members of the club. If you're not, well, just stay out of it.

Is that Great or What'????????????

Is that 'Positive' or 'Negative'???????????

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

More often than not they sell drugs as papers report and stolen motor bikes............ Most sure don't have enough 'proper' income' to live even in Thailand.............

"More often than not"....

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We've got all the experts out tonight folks. Any MC topic and they all come out of the closet. Experts, all of them.

11 minutes ago, Stevemercer said:

No DIFFERENCE.................. only maybe in 'your eyes'...............

any brotherhood would certainly be 'Brotherhoods of Evil' in these MC's we can see today.......

It's just the way it is. If a guy is wearing his colours and you want to take the piss...go for it. But you are taking on the whole motorcycle club.

If you want to dob in a member to the cops, go for it, but make sure you watch your back for the rest of your life. 

Archived