"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

2 hours ago, wirat69 said:

... yet their Tasman cousins spend a lot of time and energy in the community particularly with the elderly and infirm!!!

So did Pablo Escobar.  When he wasn't busy castrating his competition with a tire iron.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heybuz said:

they moved 100meters over the border to new south wales 55

Wrong, they are banned in NSW and were before the laws were changed in Queensland.  Now the stupid Labor Government is trying to change some of those laws.  See who the heavies are in the CFMEU and who has ties to that union, shock, horror, the Labor government.

These thugs are now expanding overseas, especially into Thailand.  If they try their little tactics in Isaan, they will be in for a big shock, they will get such a flogging that they will run, like the dogs they are. And it will be the locals who will sort them out, not the farangs.:wai:

• Like 1

Sad as it is, this is one of those cases that shows you may actually want someone well connected to be the owner of that 51% you can't own as a foreigner.  Or at least part of that 51%.  Stuff like this happens, you drop a dime, take a few weeks off and come back to work when your well connected partner calls you to tell you it's handled.  Or keep working -with some new temps on your staff- that look like they crush bulls for a living.

ive spent half my life in various prisons,  im ashamed of my past.       ive been involved in much much worse than these so called biker mafia .

i say they are cowards,   pussies,      the scum of the earth ,     mere mice !   strength in numbers they think.

i feel very angry then these fools attack woman and step out of line like this whilst in thailand .  

i would never commit a crime again nevermind commit a crime whilst in thailand,      shame on them ! 

lock theyre sad asses up now !

• Like 1

I agree with the owner. I read that the bikey guy opended a bar not far away and possibly trying to get rid of this bar, and his customers.

Lets see if the Army can or will do something, they have got the everdence on tape, obviously the police havehad a brown envelope.

• Like 1

Thailand biker clubs do not wear the jackets with Outlaws  or Hells Angels on them.

These goons are Biker gangs and need to be sent packing by the PM the military

and Thai police. But do not hold your breath for this to happen as all the above mentioned,

are paid off.

Geezer

2 minutes ago, shaurene said:

Lets see if the Army can or will do something, they have got the everdence on tape, obviously the police havehad a brown envelope.

If they do, it'll be more about drying up the local RTP's revenue sources than about getting justice.

It'll still be a good thing, mind you.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, riverhigh said:

Here's what you should know about Article 44: It  gives junta leader and Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha absolute power to give any order deemed necessary to "strengthen public unity and harmony" or to prevent any act that undermines public peace. The measure allows soldiers to detain people for up to seven days without a court warrant and to prosecute people for national security crimes or those who fall foul of the country's strict royal defamation laws.

The key words here are " to strengthen public unity and harmony" / "national security". When a group of thugs decide to take the law into their own hands with complete disregard to their host country's "public unity and harmony" and "respect for authorities ensuring national security" , how can this article/law  NOT apply? This unwanted behavior is tailor made for Article 44.  Couldn't it be any more clearer ...lol??

Ok then lets use on the bikies. When in doubt whip it out!  44 em!

Edited by ovi1kanobi
  • Like 1

The headline is incorrect, as I bet his wife owns the bar on paper.

44  basically gives the military carte blanche to do whatever they wish.

Round them up, impound their bikes & send the Farangs home with a big black stamp.

The Thais among them are more difficult to handle

2 hours ago, claffey said:

It seems that Thaivisa has decided to make this news and is doing the 'reporting' themselves. Does the guy know one of the moderators? Or can we all lobby Thaivisa with our problems and 'news' items? The 'report' also mentions some of the posts made by Thaivisa members on the topic. Is this a once off or will anything we say on here appear in the next 'report'???

It makes you wonder.

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Great advise.... roll over and run away like a kicked dog with its tail between its legs.

im hoping your an ossy Osborn type ossy and not an ossy Australian type ossy (aussi)

Thanks, Farcanell . . . I accept your 'kicked dog' argument and would stress that, by nature, I've never been a quitter.

My point isn't so much the ethical 'hero vs coward' choice as the logical choice between likely winner and likely loser. At 53 and with there appearing to be more bad guys than good guys, how do you seriously rate his chances of beating the mob?

I'm neither Osbornian nor Australian but, since you mention it, Ossy has to do with my Lancashire hometown . . . any wiser?

2 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

Wrong, they are banned in NSW and were before the laws were changed in Queensland.  Now the stupid Labor Government is trying to change some of those laws.  See who the heavies are in the CFMEU and who has ties to that union, shock, horror, the Labor government.

These thugs are now expanding overseas, especially into Thailand.  If they try their little tactics in Isaan, they will be in for a big shock, they will get such a flogging that they will run, like the dogs they are. And it will be the locals who will sort them out, not the farangs.:wai:

i was a member of the cfmeu and the blf and bwiu all part of working in the construction industry.

Edited by heybuz
missed bits

5 hours ago, captspectre said:

If the Army is involved than those punks are toast. the police are afraid of falangs even though they carry side arms but the army will blow your shit away in a tick tock! and those extendable trunchions< you can but them on Sukhumvit road any time. where are the police for this? the key word for this is ANYONE can buy tem.

Personally I wouldn't even walk on Sukhumvit if I ever wanted one. Just get it delivered...............:thumbsup:

baton.jpg.ac1e967a5bc140a6dc2f5920e58f865f.jpg

1 hour ago, heybuz said:

i was a member of the cfmeu and the blf and bwiu all part of working in the construction industry.

Did you learn anything through your membership?   That criminality is rife and many of these dears are now penetrating all types of businesses here in Thailand and elsewhere in order to gain some legitimacy whilst they continue their illegal activities. Now, there may be more to this story than we are being told but given how this lot reacted, it appears to fit with the type of stand over tactics generally applied when they cannot get their way.:wai:

Edited by Si Thea01