"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

12 hours ago, dragula said:

Fake police bar owner, now arrested and charge,  Heard it was in Surin, this week, charges are not know. Every Dog has his day.

Does anybody know if some real and new news on the current situation of any charges....... MORE than just something being 'heard'?????

I dropped off this thread a couple months ago but I'm still curious about it..............

does anybody know 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...

Funky teeth are biting teeth.

Now appears in court from a long stay in the United Kingdom. Owner and staff now feel the full pain of teeth after a long day in court.

Held in Thailand owner and staff are on bail for having part in the criminal activities of that night.
Owner may ask him self why he not stay outside Thailand and never never push  charges.
 May have been easier
sell beer then make him self trouble.
Now, like many people from the UK do not understand the law of defamation in Thailand, learn the lessons that he and his staff receiving.  Prove the truth of there statement to courts.
What they say and post.

let see how this work out.

Edited by dragula
  • Like 1

Please re-read the whole story with the British man 'owning' (huh?) a... baby apparel business in, say, Saraburi.

But no, this, retired, Bristish (police)man 'owns' (huh, bis) a... bar in ...Surin ...on the prostitution 'highway'.

A former copper from Hull (vice squad, maybe?) and had a bar in Pattaya before. But he worries more about 'Gee' his spouse/Thai wife/mia noi/ business associate/money maker, oh well... 

I've met/known quite a few 'persons' who 'retired' in Thailand after a 'career in Law enforcement', in the UK, France, Israel, and, to cut a long story short, with each of them I seriously wondered about the people they put in jail, ...and whether they wouldn't have belonged there themselves in the first place.

In a nutshell: DANGEROUS CRIMINALS, each and every of them!

Maybe this Mr Buil, I don't know at all, is the proverbial exception to the rule (of my experience), could be...

Edited by bangrak

6 minutes ago, dragula said:

with the police in the 1970s – has lived in Thailand for 20 years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4466621/brit-ex-cop-beaten-up-gang-bikers-rival-bar-thailand/

Been on 'the military side' of Law enforcement and security(!) (major a..holes all of us, honour, rules, etc...), and met too many hardcore criminals ...wearing a police uniform. Sorry, been there, seen that. Can't wipe away the memories.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bangrak said:

Been on 'the military side' of Law enforcement and security(!) (major a..holes all of us, honour, rules, etc...), and met too many hardcore criminals ...wearing a police uniform. Sorry, been there, seen that. Can't wipe away the memories.

right on Brother.

2 minutes ago, dragula said:

As I know he work as a copper for only 2 year. then became a window installer, lost 3 other bars here in Thailand. 

Hmm, thanks 'dragula' judged by the wrapping(!), let's quit, no need for me to waste time smelling what's inside the package. Meet you here on another one, but up to you when you want to go on with this one on your own. 

The bikers are still doing charities, and riding. The Crossed Pistons make great food In Surin  serving American (new) Cajun and Thai
Serves breakfast, lunch, drinks and coffee, with lots of parking. Have Open 5 more Crossed Pistons across Thailand.

So if you miss Surin Crossed Pistons There may be one near you.

I would say the one in Surin is the best of them all.

will soon serve outlaw craft beer, new Thailand beer brand.

on the web site they say

"We do, we believe in challenging,
we believe in feeling differently with service.
we make a place that is yours too.
we happen to make great food too. "

Edited by dragula

The bikers are still doing charities, and riding. The Crossed Pistons make great food In Surin is serving American (new) Cajun and Thai
Serves breakfast, lunch, drinks and coffee, with lots of parking. Have Open 5 more Crossed Pistons across Thailand.
on the web site they say

Sounds good. Are you associated with the business/club?
Was any Surin residents deported???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know both sides. There has been no deported people. Think all have visa from the court that are free, No more visa run and show monies, till all cases finish.

In the end of the day, Pay fine and move on. Owner has just wasted thousand of bht for nothing. The fine for fighting is around 500 bht. 

The defamation charges on the Owner, well my self do not know the fine. He the first westerner, I know of to stay and get charge, All other just leave and do not come back.

google stickman blog he has lot about this type of crime, well miss friend and report that never cross news with defamation.

Edited by dragula
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dragula said:

The bikers are still doing charities, and riding. The Crossed Pistons make great food In Surin  serving American (new) Cajun and Thai

on the web site they say

A group of men were later bailed by police but shortly afterwards someone allegedly glued the locks at the bar.

Lee and his family, who were inside at the time, said they felt like "prisoners in their own home."

But you've gotta be careful that they don't glue your locks that you're trapped inside the pistons. 

Legal responds: Someone allegedly glued the locks at the bar both lock are outside the door. Seen on the news. the people called the news waited for them and then called the police and  let out all for news at 6:00, Hmmmm some thing smell like fish. Plus  you can just go to the 4 floor and go down the stairs of the old Hardrock, or have beer with the other bar owners roof gardens.

Edited by dragula

28 minutes ago, dragula said:

Legal responds: Someone allegedly glued the locks at the bar both lock are outside the door. Seen on the news. the people called the news waited for them and then called the police and  let out all for news at 6:00, Hmmmm some thing smell like fish. Plus  you can just go to the 4 floor and go down the stairs of the old Hardrock, or have beer with the other bar owners roof gardens.

I've heard the story from a different view. One of them fell in love with a waitress, who were all wearing the same uniform. Not knowing that his love was the wife of the owner ended up in losing the right to visit.

The rest is known, but what's true and what's made up?

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2017 at 1:57 PM, jenny2017 said:

The biggest enemies of foreigners living in Thailand seem to be......other foreigners. 

It's true that this country seems to attract all people who aren't really wanted in their countries of origin anymore,.. 

Such actions are a superb advertisement for foreigners, unfortunately, also for those who play by the rules.  

Really? you think these are nice guys who is considerate enough to leave their country just because other people dont want them there?

lol.

i think more likely they are running from the law and/or cant get away with their BS at home anymore.

I read australia has made very tough laws trying to eradicate these dropkicks.

thats probably why we will see more here

So think it love triangle, That classic so the owner makes lost of money on lady's drinks and many rounds as the punter show off for his new bar girl love that is owner wife .

wow first chapter in the book "An idiots guide to owning a bar in Thailand." funny stuff. sound like the old man, manhood is lost and can not get up again.

Edited by dragula
  • Haha 1

Rides a Harley that are so cheap to buy in the land of smile. pick a girl in Surin for his love.  she stay true to her man that 2 times her age and busted on his last leg, window installer in Uk. Bar girl not going for shinny things and chrome. so sad love story.

never seen this before.

Edited by dragula

Some bar girls like old guys, because the sex becomes less frequent. they say it hurts to make love. because herpes plays up when they make love. this may be the case for standing by her man.

This started like an episode of ‘Sons of Anarchy’ but it seems to have ended more like ‘Last if the Summer wine’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2