Anyone have same experience with Lazada

winone

This is not Thai bashing , this is about lazy people who will not deliver items that have been paid for to my house. Signing for stuff themselves so it looks like they have delivered it .

Tracking systems show delivery to my house and not receiving it for another 4 days.

Is it not possible to complain without someone like you thinking it is thai bashing.

We do live in Thailand , who do we blame , the French / Japanese ?

Edited by NE1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, NE1 said:

This is not Thai bashing , this is about lazy people who will not deliver items that have been paid for to my house. Signing for stuff themselves so it looks like they have delivered it .

Tracking systems show delivery to my house and not receiving it for another 4 days.

Is it not possible to complain without someone like you thinking it is thai bashing.

We do live in Thailand , who do we blame , the French / Japanese ?

That Maybe your take on the delivery drivers personaly they have always found our address or rang for instuctions. Never had a driver sign for my stuff. You get an email within minutes once its signed for so if its not in your or your wifes/gf hands ring Lazada and ask whats going on. So yes i call it bashing.

I have ordered numerous article from them and delivery was always on time, I just ordered a Bosch spray jet last month and was delivered on time it is just this computer that I had problem, it is sold by Lazada and not third party but they kept saying checking with warehouse, strange and fustrating.

Wrong , I have had stuff delivered to our house after phone calls to my wife for directions.

There are also times when they cannot be bothered .

If you read my post , it states that I have checked the tracking and it has already been signed for , I do contact Lazada , and they have to get in touch with the delivery service to find out what happened .

As as I stated they lie about phone calls made and delivery times.

So by the time I get my item 4 days have passed from the falsification of a signature , and because it is a Thai doing this , then who am I supposed to blame .

This is my take on some of the delivery drivers , that is why I posted so .

I am not saying that all Thais are blah blah blah , which is what I would say is Thai bashing , I am talking about a couple of people.

So if you think that is Thai bashing then so be it.

5 hours ago, peperobi said:

I order a few weeks ago few inks for my printer and I choice COD, I inform Lazada that before I will pay I like to check if the right items are in the pack.

They have forbidden me to do it, so I delete the order and Lazada try few times to get the money from me.

I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER ANYTHING TRUE LAZADA!

You wanted to open a package to check the contents inside??  From what planet do you come from, and what retail store will let you do that on earth??  Want the answer??  NONE.  They have all the right to force you to pay,they completed their end of the bargain - they delivered what you ordered.

Lazada is a decent company, too bad some of their customers are neanderthals.   

I'm with NE1 on this. I live just outside Ayutthaya, not exactly boondocks, and my last two orders with Lazada both had delivery problems. One LEX the other Kerry. Neither one very professional in my opinion. I'd be happy to pay  for EMS if Lazada gave me a choice.

Never had any problems, always pay with 123 payment at ATM of my bank, no credit cards, no fees. Had a damaged item and wrong item sent, sent back with Lazada prepaid post and full refund supplied. I personally would not order big ticket items, especially a Laptop unless they offer insured registered mail or EMS to destination. my experience, is it is sometimes better to pay a little more locally and have somewhere to go for back up service/repair.

Maybe the OP is just unlucky this time, delivered to wrong address, held up due to shipping problem, or just maybe somebody wanted a laptop more than him.

4 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

You wanted to open a package to check the contents inside??  From what planet do you come from, and what retail store will let you do that on earth??  Want the answer??  NONE.  They have all the right to force you to pay,they completed their end of the bargain - they delivered what you ordered.

Wow, for me thats really weird. I have never ever purchased anything from any retailer in Thailand without examining the goods first. My memory is also that the same applies to other countries i have lived in. I know very well the Lazada rule but in all cases so far the delivery man with a little persuasion had agreed to examining the good before payment. That includes plugging in a 55" TV and a washing machine. 

12 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Actually, on the emails that Lazada have sent me they state: "If you no longer wish to receive your item(s), you may refuse the item at delivery."

That being said, I live outside Ayutthaya and I always had great service by Lazada. Same delivery guy probably helps, too. Now if only the Pizza Company could keep the same delivery people.:smile:

21 hours ago, Henryford said:

When dealing with Lazada ONLY order cash on delivery. No delivery no payment simple. Plus you can check you have the right goods before you hand over the cash.

Interesting. I made my first order recently, a large computer monitor, vastly cheaper than any of the shops. Paid COD, it arrived several days quicker than was quoted. Sorry others have had a bad experience, but seems the COD a great idea, no arrive no pay.

Much the same the world over really Amazon if they despatch its usually all good. If its the 3rd party despatch thats when things go tits up.

I when buying from Lazada if its possible buy item that is fulfilled by Lazada them selfs. 

But just recently i did do my first ever CC payment for an item shipped from overseas. Very impressed irndeed item was in my hands 5 days after ordering.

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

Actually, on the emails that Lazada have sent me they state: "If you no longer wish to receive your item(s), you may refuse the item at delivery."

That being said, I live outside Ayutthaya and I always had great service by Lazada. Same delivery guy probably helps, too. Now if only the Pizza Company could keep the same delivery people.:smile:

Thats right, but if it was ordered from a 3rd party company, good luck getting your money back.  But I was referring to someone wanting to open the package to see if the item was what he ordered, once you open it, you own it and must pay for it  - they completed their end of the bargain  -  does Pizza Company still deliver that Sticky Chewey chocolate fudge ice cream??  Yummy.:smile::smile:

22 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Thats right, but if it was ordered from a 3rd party company, good luck getting your money back.  But I was referring to someone wanting to open the package to see if the item was what he ordered, once you open it, you own it and must pay for it  - they completed their end of the bargain  -  does Pizza Company still deliver that Sticky Chewey chocolate fudge ice cream??  Yummy.:smile::smile:

"does Pizza Company still deliver that Sticky Chewey chocolate fudge ice cream??  Yummy.:smile::smile:"

They do, cobber. We ordered last night, but we [ I ] chose the strawberry. Just got a bit sick of everything being chocolate here. Even trying to non-chocolate or non-chocolate chip cookies is becoming difficult. It's a wonder they don't make chocolate beer.:saai:

Besides that, I had a delivery from Lazada yesterday. Ordered Thurs came Sat. Very efficient again.

On 15/09/2017 at 8:08 PM, sturdyd said:

I'm with NE1 on this. I live just outside Ayutthaya, not exactly boondocks, and my last two orders with Lazada both had delivery problems. One LEX the other Kerry. Neither one very professional in my opinion. I'd be happy to pay  for EMS if Lazada gave me a choice.

I live in rural Khampeang Phet and my first delivery the Kerry driver rang me up but spoke no English so I passed him on to my neighbour who has had deliveries before. We live at house #9 and they live at #9/3. He parked next door and walked over to get me to sign.

Nowadays if either me or the neighbour is out he takes it to the other house, no problem.

My quickest delivery was an electric razor ordered at 10.30 one morning and delivered before 12.00 the next day.

Also I pay COD.

Edited by billd766

On 9/15/2017 at 6:55 PM, winone said:

I have ordered numerous article from them and delivery was always on time, I just ordered a Bosch spray jet last month and was delivered on time it is just this computer that I had problem, it is sold by Lazada and not third party but they kept saying checking with warehouse, strange and fustrating.

I have to assume the item has been shipped and hence the problem. I had one item that was not shipped within the quoted delivery time and the order was automatically cancelled. This is when the benefit of COD kicks in, no refund required.

bought a watch from them that had to come from overseas, paid by card(no cod) and the money was taken straight away. I also told them I wanted a c of a and the full brands paperwork etc. Next thing the order was cancelled and they said it was because the bank wouldnt pay them even though the money was already taken, took over a month to get the money back after some major threats. After that we had no problems but got cod when ever possible. 

On 9/16/2017 at 10:51 AM, TunnelRat69 said:

not correct, I have opened and refused to take from lazada as it was not what I ordered, until you pay its theirs and I dont pay till I see it and make sure its what I ordered, lessons learnt

Generally happy with Lazada. 

Some items delivered VERY fast. 

Got screwed once for about 120 Baht

(Wrong charger cable).

Wasn't worth following up on. 

Randomly, they won't accept my foreign credit card. 

About COD and inspecting the goods. 

Was told by a driver that I could not open the cardboard box before paying. 

That if it was wrong, I had to go through the return process. 

Like so many things here, makes no sense. 

I sputtered about COD ... 

I can understand that you can't open the individual items - 

Should I argue again next time?

Thanks and happy shopping