Incident reported on London Tube train

webfact

3 hours ago, 7by7 said:

No, I go by the actual definition: an irrational fear or hatred of Islam.

All the things you list are the justifications you use to justify your fear or hatred. Some of them may be true of some Muslims, but not the majority. I could find similar justifications used to justify hatred of and prejudice against black people in the past, and by some groups today!

There was a book published in Germany in 1925 which used similar 'justifications' for hatred of a certain other religion!

Anyway... is there a country - small or big - rich or poor - of muslim culture that can be today  hold as role model - and divert these young terrorists from their hatred of western countries (recent calls by terrorist organizations target 'lone wolves' and incite to provoke train derailments, forest fires or food poisoning in Europe) - even when they were born and raised in the west?

Edited by Opl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Can anybody explain to me why forum users keep talking about Catholics/IRA/Irish after every Islamic terror event? This was not done by Paddies, none of them were done by Paddies, in what 25 years now?? And yet we still get this but..but...but...IRA.. It seems to me like classic distraction technique desperately trying to change the subject from rightful condemnation of the Islamic mindset to some sort of don't condemn these soldiers of the Caliph because others have used terror at times past in our history. Well yes they have, and yes they were pilloried and loathed after every event targetting innocent civilians.

Back during the troubles I took every precaution to not be around serious looking Irishmen, just like in the last 15 years I have made every effort to avoid muslims and have lived to tell the tale.

Well, from a historical point of view, there is a link.

Humanity, unfortunately, provides here and there the same iconoclastic tendencies.

For Catholocism it was around 1566 in Europe and ended very bad in Catholic Ireland with also forced slavery of Catholic Irish people to North and Central America.

Nowadays the trouble is identical in Islam...

Edited by Thorgal

Kebab.thumb.jpg.6829ffeda56a7eb8b848a02f22279fa4.jpg

This is a kebab. Actually, the kebab is from this. I'm going out tonight, I'm going to get pissed out of my mind, yes, I'm going to do a load of beers in my local pub and else where. I'm also going to get a kebab on my way home. And no, them men who are working in that kebab shop, they are not a problem. They're just as harmless as YOU and me.
Do get real.

1 hour ago, tonbridgebrit said:

This is a kebab. Actually, the kebab is from this. I'm going out tonight, I'm going to get pissed out of my mind, yes, I'm going to do a load of beers in my local pub and else where. I'm also going to get a kebab on my way home. And no, them men who are working in that kebab shop, they are not a problem. They're just as harmless as YOU and me.
Do get real.

I thought it was a picture of the culprit. ?

On 15/09/2017 at 1:45 PM, 7by7 said:

As someone who lived through The Troubles and once narrowly avoided being blown up by the IRA, the friends I was on my way to meet were not so lucky, I remember that those terrorist attacks kept on happening. But no one blamed the Irish people, they, rightly so, blamed the terrorists.

As The troubles showed, terrorism cannot be defeated overnight, but defeated it can and will be. 

Well, I'm sorry about your son and daughter; were they actually on one of the trains or the bus at the time?

Such trauma effects people in different ways, and the vast majority of Londoners, and those who commute into or visit London every day, have no such worries. In these times vigilance, yes; fear, no.

Nowt, except:

• providing intelligence to the security services;
  • expelling extremists from their mosques;
  • running initiatives to educate young Muslims away from extremism (I don't mean the much maligned Prevent);
  • demonstrating against extremism and terrorism on social media and in the streets;
  • condemning atrocities whenever they occur;
  • etc., etc..

That's just British Muslims. Worldwide Muslims have done the same and more. For example, Muslim religious leaders have issued fatwas condemning the terrorists. Muslim soldiers have been fighting against, and dying, ISIS and others, and in the Middle East.

So what more do you suggest they should do?

Leave

11 hours ago, Mosha said:

An arrest has been made in Dover's port area. Probably a right wing but job, which'll make IS look dumb. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

Very interesting, turns out the 18 year old was a refugee - apparently from Syria although more info will become available especially if Mr Trump can get back on Twitter. A witness to this 18 year old suspect's arrest at the Port of Dover described the moment he was caught. Apparently according to the witness the arrested man looked "about 25 years old". Which tallies with this child refugee fiasco last year, and this arrested terrorist was living in a foster home in Surrey.

Lucky I was sitting down when this info became available:)

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

So are you seriously stating that in your view because the IRA had a goal and end mission their terrorism, torture and murder was justified and excusable? Well not in mine!

Never said that at all so don't try and put a meaning by the statement. The IRA were fighting for an outcome. Wrong in my opinion what are these Islamic terrorist fighting for other that getting rid of infidels.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Of course, the ordinary Muslim in the street may not publicly condemn terrorism as much as you would like; but many have done so through sites such as  Not In My Name and through street demonstrations they, and others, have organised or participated in;

Well they should do and are disgraceful. They should put the law and morals above the religion. Once again shameful.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Defend them? Never. But it's a common accusation thrown at myself and others by people like you who have run out of argument. I ask, nay demand, that you produce anything which I have ever posted which can in any way, shape or form be interpreted as defending terrorism.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

There are many things considered acceptable in the past which is now abhorrent. Not just child marriage, but also, for example, child labour; which continued in the UK well into the 19th century

You are defending them by association for explaining that Mohammad wasn't a pedophile and stating others did the same. They Pedophiles is never acceptable, once again you are trying to justify it, are all pedophiles and those who don't condemn it don't belong in a modern day society.

Pedophilia is never acceptable, once again you are trying to justify it, by naming others. So condone or condemn it once and for all.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I will, and do, condemn anyone who uses the practices of the past to justify what is today known to be an evil; whether they use Mohammed as their example or Richard II of England, whose second wife, Isabella of Valois, was 6 when they married. Unlike Ayesha's age, that is not subject to debate, but a proven, historical fact.

What about Mary? The Bible says she was betrothed to Joseph at the time of Jesus' conception; which according to Jewish custom at the time means she would have been between 10 and 13. So, judging by today's standards, the Christian God is a paedophile!

Well I am not a Christian but yes if that was the case a pedophile, so you are starting to admit that Mohamed was a pedophile finally. I assume you will not be going the mosque and telling all your friends that.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

All the things you list are the justifications you use to justify your fear or hatred. Some of them may be true of some Muslims, but not the majority. I could find similar justifications used to justify hatred of and prejudice against black people in the past, and by some groups today!

That's what snowflakes, liberals and lefty luvvies say to stop those who see an in justice and call for action against say. When really they (you) should be condemning the action of those committing terrorist crimes against law abiding citizens. If it can't be controlled and it doesn't look like it, it should be banned from a culture. the Chinese don't have a problem with Islam why is that.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

There was a book published in Germany in 1925 which used similar 'justifications' for hatred of a certain other religion!

Yes I agree and there is another book published over a thousand years ago that is causing more hatred, control and grief in the modern world than ever before. It is called the Quran.

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

But you want to round up these innocent, law abiding citizens and deport them merely because of their religion. Now, where have we heard that before?

No not round up. if it can't be controlled which is showing that way and the inequality of the religion does not belong in a modern western society. they should conform or asked to leave. Maybe Saudi Arabia will take them as you said everyone should go once. But most Muslims don't want to go there either

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Just because someone writes a document doesn't mean it correct. You go and ask the people in the places in the UK where the Indigenous people have been hounded out and sharia law is in place. They will tell you to shove your google doc along with the Quran.

I can tell you have had the brainwashing from your Islamic teachings and you defend the prophets honour again disgraceful. You can spin it like you want he was a kiddy fiddler and anyone supporting that is  as bad or worse.

11 minutes ago, katana said:

Parsons Green terror suspect, 18, revealed as ‘refugee taken in by MBE foster couple’
Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4480575/house-raided-by-parsons-green-tube-bombing-terror-cops-owned-by-mbe-couple-who-housed-young-refugees/

So given a second chance by a caring and loving family for a better life and new start. I have said for many years that many people who left from the Islamic countries were often the trash that they didn't want so sent them to Europe, or the toilet of the world in there eyes.

Many people will be justified in their vote for brexit on this issue, although I will state that it was never about immigration for me, it was always about sovereignty and being able to govern ourselves as the main reason.

33 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

So given a second chance by a caring and loving family for a better life and new start. I have said for many years that many people who left from the Islamic countries were often the trash that they didn't want so sent them to Europe, or the toilet of the world in there eyes.

Many people will be justified in their vote for brexit on this issue, although I will state that it was never about immigration for me, it was always about sovereignty and being able to govern ourselves as the main reason.

Yes, its a shame the old couple are having to get dragged through all of this, just for giving some vermin a home and a bit of love.

37 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You've been conned, Brexit has no relevance with HMG intake of asylum seekers /refugees

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You've been conned, Brexit has no relevance with HMG intake of asylum seekers /refugees

For right or wrong, the refugee fiasco caused lots of people to vote "Leave", thinking their families safety more important than cheap camembert and prosecco. Seeing as the result was close I think it's fair to say that the asylum/refugee policy caused Brexit. So very relevant indeed.

Do get real.

How do you know what the socalled harmless men in the Kebab shop think? They will always be a Moslem first. While you are getting drunk even the best intentioned of them are having as many children as possible often with multiple wives. They could vote in Sharia legally within two generations. Demographics prove the UK is doomed to Islamization.

2 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

For right or wrong, the refugee fiasco caused lots of people to vote "Leave", thinking their families safety more important than cheap camembert and prosecco. Seeing as the result was close I think it's fair to say that the asylum/refugee policy caused Brexit. So very relevant indeed.

Whatever, UK had already opted out of the EU refugee quota system prior to the Brexit referendum.

10 hours ago, Grouse said:
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, 7by7 said:

<snip<

Nowt, except:

• providing intelligence to the security services;
  • expelling extremists from their mosques;
  • running initiatives to educate young Muslims away from extremism (I don't mean the much maligned Prevent);
  • demonstrating against extremism and terrorism on social media and in the streets;
  • condemning atrocities whenever they occur;
  • etc., etc..

That's just British Muslims. Worldwide Muslims have done the same and more. For example, Muslim religious leaders have issued fatwas condemning the terrorists. Muslim soldiers have been fighting against, and dying, ISIS and others, and in the Middle East.

So what more do you suggest they should do?

Leave

So, like I Claudius, Laughing Gravy and all those who liked your post, you want to punish 2.75 million innocent, law abiding people, many of whom serve this country in one way or another, because of the criminal, murderous activities of very tiny minority?

Do you also wish to remove all black people from the UK because black men are disproportionally represented in prisons for knife and gun crime, muggings and other street crime; crimes which over the years have injured and killed far more innocent people than Islamic terrorists have?

You may argue that the victims of knife and gang crime are usually other gang members, that muggers are not out to destroy our society. You'd be right; but neither are the 2.75 million innocent, law abiding British Muslims who have absolutely no involvement with the Islamic terrorists and who abhor and condemn them as much as you and I.

29 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

And yet brought in many 'child' refugees - who were clearly nothing of the sort.....  And it appears this terrorist was one of them - although this has yet to be confirmed.

So far as I know currently the factual circumstances of the individuals involved with the terror attack at Parson's Green are unknown. HMG passed legislation for a specific issue, unaccompanied asylum seeker children, stuck in countries such as Greece, due to a complete breakdown in orderly processing of claims. The program admitted 350 persons and has now ceased. At the time Europol reported an estimated 10,000 unaccompanied asylum children were missing, one hears no expression of concern from you or others as to what has happened to the missing, likely to be in the hands of organised crime groups, child prostitution, slave workers etc etc.

Security agencies in Western countries have made very clear Islamist terror attacks will continue for a number of years. Are you going to spew out bile on social media, contrary to the advise by our security agencies, for years on end?

8 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:
19 hours ago, 7by7 said:

So are you seriously stating that in your view because the IRA had a goal and end mission their terrorism, torture and murder was justified and excusable? Well not in mine!

Never said that at all so don't try and put a meaning by the statement. The IRA were fighting for an outcome. Wrong in my opinion what are these Islamic terrorist fighting for other that getting rid of infidels.

The Islamic terrorists are also fighting for an outcome; you've said so yourself.

I did not agree with the aims of the IRA; forcing Northern Ireland into the Republic against the will of the majority of the population; and I don't agree with the aims of the Islamic terrorists. I abhor the methods of both and have said so many, many times.

19 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Of course, the ordinary Muslim in the street may not publicly condemn terrorism as much as you would like; but many have done so through sites such as  Not In My Name and through street demonstrations they, and others, have organised or participated in;

Well they should do and are disgraceful. They should put the law and morals above the religion. Once again shameful.

I give examples of ordinary Muslims condemning Islamic terrorism and you call that disgraceful and shameful!

You go further

9 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:
20 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Just because someone writes a document doesn't mean it correct.

Having demanded evidence that the majority of Muslims condemn Islamic terrorism, you dismiss that evidence as lies!

Certain proof that you have absolutely no idea and are merely spouting prejudice based upon nothing but the propaganda of people like Lennon and Gellar; as proven by your statement

You go and ask the people in the places in the UK where the Indigenous people have been hounded out and sharia law is in place.

There are no such places; attempts by a tiny minority to impose some form of Sharia law have been stopped and those trying to do so arrested and punished; usually after being reported by the local, Muslim population. Muslim vigilantes jailed for 'sharia law' attacks in London

Yes, there are areas with an almost 100% Muslim population; about 8% of the population of the town where I live are of Pakistani origin and are Muslim; most of them live in one area. But this is true of every other immigrant group as well; and always has been. As immigrants move in, others move out; for a variety of reasons. Indeed, the mainly Muslim area of my town was completely white English when my parents were growing up; when I was growing up it was populated almost entirely by post war Italian immigrants, as they moved in, the English moved out. When Pakistani immigrants started to arrive, the Italians moved out as the Pakistanis moved in. Now the Pakistanis are starting to move out and the area is becoming more and more Eastern European; mostly Romanian.

9 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:
20 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Defend them? Never. But it's a common accusation thrown at myself and others by people like you who have run out of argument. I ask, nay demand, that you produce anything which I have ever posted which can in any way, shape or form be interpreted as defending terrorism.

20 hours ago, 7by7 said:

There are many things considered acceptable in the past which is now abhorrent. Not just child marriage, but also, for example, child labour; which continued in the UK well into the 19th century

You are defending them by association for explaining that Mohammad wasn't a pedophile and stating others did the same. They Pedophiles is never acceptable, once again you are trying to justify it, are all pedophiles and those who don't condemn it don't belong in a modern day society.

Pedophilia is never acceptable, once again you are trying to justify it, by naming others. So condone or condemn it once and for all.

I asked you to provide evidence of my defending terrorism, and in that you have failed miserably.

As for my defending paedophilia, you have failed to understand "There are many things considered acceptable in the past which is now abhorrent." Was this a deliberate misunderstanding? I cannot believe you lack the intellectual capacity to understand that statement, so it must have been!

I haven't responded directly to the rest of your post because of Scott, rightly as it's completely off topic, saying 

8 hours ago, Scott said:

We can dispense with the discussion of Muhammad and pedophilia.

or you are either simply repeating yourself and so I refer you to my previous responses, or you are, as is usual, reverting to baseless, childish insults because you have no real facts upon which to base any form of real argument!

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I asked you to provide evidence of my defending terrorism, and in that you have failed miserably

Your evidence is not condemning the statement which sadly we can't discuss. By not acknowledging its shamefulness and those using that in the name of religion and terror is supporting it.

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

There are no such places; attempts by a tiny minority to impose some form of Sharia law have been stopped and those trying to do so arrested and punished; usually after being reported by the local, Muslim population. Muslim vigilantes jailed for 'sharia law' attacks in London

You need to open your eyes or take your head out of the sand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sharia-in-the-uk-the-courts-in-the-shadow-of-british-law-offering-rough-justice-for-muslim-women-a6761221.html

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sharia-law-alive-well-uk-6957168

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16522447

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I give examples of ordinary Muslims condemning Islamic terrorism and you call that disgraceful and shameful!

You give examples. everyone should be condemning them and should be ensuring British law is number one not Islamic law. You are trying to defend what at present is in defendable.  Just look at how many terror attacks have happened recently (more to come sadly) in the UK and Europe. By whom. Those in the name of Islam.

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I haven't responded directly to the rest of your post because of Scott, rightly as it's completely off topic, saying 

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Scott said:

We can dispense with the discussion of Muhammad and pedophilia.

or you are either simply repeating yourself and so I refer you to my previous responses, or you are, as is usual, reverting to baseless, childish insults because you have no real facts upon which to base any form of real argument!

Sadly IMHO this is what is wrong with the world. Lets pretend things didn't happen and lets not question it, until it is too late.  I am not discussing this as we are not allowed too. I won't be responding again to you. I will wait for the next attack and wait for your defense yet again, like in other topics. How many (more attacks) will it take before you will admit the problem is out of hand and irreversible.

17 hours ago, 7by7 said:

There are many things considered acceptable in the past which is now abhorrent." Was this a deliberate misunderstanding? I cannot believe you lack the intellectual capacity to understand that statement, so it must have been!

This final statement is still shocking to me. Justification again. The church use to burn women at the stake. For me it was wrong then and would be now but by your admittance it is OK. 

25 minutes ago, Denim said:

Far too many terrorist incidents occurring now in the UK.

Yes agree totally. That's what good natured liberalism does.

25 minutes ago, Denim said:

The government needs to crack down hard on Brits trying to bring their Thai wife and children to the UK to live. 

That should fix the problem ............:coffee1:

I am sure you are being sarcastic which I hope but Thai partners are rarely terrorists and to my knowledge have nothing to do with the recent terror attacks in the last few years in Europe, where a certain section of the worlds population, following an out of date ideology are.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes agree totally. That's what good natured liberalism does.

I am sure you are being sarcastic which I hope but Thai partners are rarely terrorists and to my knowledge have nothing to do with the recent terror attacks in the last few years in Europe, where a certain section of the worlds population, following an out of date ideology are.

I was indeed being sarcastic.  

As for Thai partners rarely being terrorists I would go further and say I have not yet heard of a single incident involving a Thai.

Perhaps the odd Thai girl terrorizes her husband but beyond that ....zilch.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, 7by7 said:

As part of your education:

1. The Guildford pub bombings, of which I was nearly a part and the friends I was on my way to meet actually were.
  2. The Birmingham pub bombings.
  3. The deaths of two children in the Warrington litter bin bombs.
  4. The Teebane massacre.
  5. The Remembrance Day bombing in Enniskillen.

Just five examples where the PIRA targeted people, not infrastructure, and gave no warning.

Still not as sick as walking into a music venue full of teenage girls and intentionally killing as many teenage girls as possible. Or running around London Bridge stabbing to death as many innocent men women and children as they could. Or opening fire with a machine gun on a beach full of holiday makers. And in any case, let's move on from what happened 30 years ago.

We are dealing with a whole new level of sick b4stards here, and yet some people (perhaps you included) are more concerned about Islamophobia than they are about what is happening.

Edited by CG1 Blue
Typo

23 hours ago, 7by7 said:

While you make some points which are valid and mostly true, I just don't understand why your primary focus seems to be about defending Muslims after these incidents. This is what angers people like me about people like you.

You expend so much energy on defending Islam, it's as though you think that is the most important thing after these disgusting incidents. I just don't understand that way of thinking.

Still not as sick as walking into a music venue full of teenage girls and intentionally killing as many teenage girls as possible. Or running around London Bridge stabbing to death as many innocent men women and children as they could. Or opening fire with a machine gun on a beach full of holiday makers. And in any case, let's move on from what happened 30 years ago.

We are dealing with a whole new level of sick b4stards here, and yet some people (perhaps you included) are more concerned about Islamophobia than they are about what is happening.

That's truly sad, and very disrespectful towards those children and adults butchered by Irish and any other terrorists.

6 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Your evidence is not condemning the statement which sadly we can't discuss. By not acknowledging its shamefulness and those using that in the name of religion and terror is supporting it.

Scott has ruled that subject off topic; rightly so as it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. I am not going to fall into your obvious trap!

You need to open your eyes or take your head out of the sand.

Yes, Sharia courts exist in the UK; but that is not the same as your original accusation of Shari law being enforced on the UK's streets!

Sharia courts are voluntary organisations which can rule on civil matters only. Both parties must agree to use them and their rulings are not enforceable in law. They have exactly the same status as another form of religious court which has existed in the UK for well over 100 years; Jewish Beth Din. Furthermore, the same criticisms of Sharia courts, such as misogyny, have been made of Beth Din: for example Scandal of women trapped in marriages by Jewish courts.

You give examples. everyone should be condemning them and should be ensuring British law is number one not Islamic law. You are trying to defend what at present is in defendable.  Just look at how many terror attacks have happened recently (more to come sadly) in the UK and Europe. By whom. Those in the name of Islam.

Yet again, you complain that Muslims don't condemn Islamic terrorism, and dismiss it when shown that they do!

Yes, of course everyone should condemn terrorism. But there has been far more condemnation of Islamic terrorism by British Muslims than there has been by British non Muslims. 

Using what passes for logic in your mind, this 'proves' the majority of British non Muslims support Islamic terrorism!

Trying to defend what is in defendable (sic)? If by that you mean I am trying to defend terrorism; see below.

I will wait for the next attack and wait for your defense yet again, like in other topics. How many (more attacks) will it take before you will admit the problem is out of hand and irreversible.

Yet again, you accuse me of defending terrorists; without the slightest shred of evidence. Provide that evidence, or admit that it does not exist and you are making it up for lack of any cogent argument.

I do not believe the problem of Islamic terrorism is out of hand and irreversible; neither do the UK security services. But it is not a problem which will be solved overnight; just as previous terrorist threats to the UK weren't. But I am confident that solved it will be.

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

Am I the only one here retaining a sense of 'right and wrong'.

Forget forkin' religion.

Whether it is Irish Catholics, Jews, anti-semetic Germans, Jihadists.

Murder is murder and quite simply it is forkin' WRONG.

I care not for Mulsim apologists or Provos who argue a just cause. No cause warrants the death of innocents.

I understand the comment that says ...."Not all Muslims are terrorists"  of course they are not,  but no one can deny that every recent terrorist attack has been perpetrated by Muslims in the name of their religion.

If a religion of peace cannot control radicalisation of it's followers, then serious questions need to be asked about that religion and whether it has a place in civilised society.

I comment not as being anti-Muslim, but rather as being anti-terrorist, anti-murder and anti-hatred.