Where The Classy Birds At

ArranP

<deleted> is this post a windup or what?

fking high end middle class, been to thailand many times... where can i find a classy chic.... jeeeezus h

how ever have the classy upper crust hi-so thai birds managed without you up till now?

Edited by rio666uk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the OP's defence he has probably been spending too much time on TV reading how every members wife here has a masters degree in nuclear physics, a 200,000 baht a month job and never set foot in a bar and wondering where he to can find one of these imaginery women.

BB

in the OP's defence he has probably been spending too much time on TV reading how every members wife here has a masters degree in nuclear physics, a 200,000 baht a month job and never set foot in a bar and wondering where he to can find one of these imaginery women.

BB

every now and again i come across a post that makes me think

"yep thats it - i wish i had said that"

brilliant :o

BB

you forgot the rose tinted glasses ............... :o

BB

Oh ye of little faith......

Don't you realise that Taksin had a bar girl extermination program, they don't dissapear off with the falangs they are simply "replaced".

Nobody ever marries 'those' girls!

It is common knowledge that Thailand has multitudes of over qualified, over paid, teetotal single women just dieing to meet a nice old farang to fall in love with.

many times been to thailand, all over.

And what kind of sentance is this?

You may be high end and middle class but it doesn't seem you are very well educated.

Try Beergarden on Sukhumvit soi 7

dont throw stones mate. :D

sentance is spelt, "sentence" = noun = " a set of words that is complete in itself." :D

sorry mate. :o

I don't care if he did spell it wrong, that was pretty ###### funny! :D

r u saying donz is gay, cause peacocks are boy birds :D

Haven't you heard? Donz made the mistake of looking in a mirror and he was so handsome that one glance turned him gay :o

You know once I did look in the mirror and I cam close, but I cant have a relationship with myself. So I decided to go back to females as men dont do it for me.

The Peacocks just like the rest of living things wants a piece of the Donz.

But on a serious note, Ladies melt when seeing my body

Haven't you heard? Donz made the mistake of looking in a mirror and he was so handsome that one glance turned him gay :D

Donz is the modern day Narcissus

Image:Michelangelo_Caravaggio_065.jpg

Narcissism describes the character trait of self love.

The word is derived from a Greek myth. Narcissus was a handsome Greek youth who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo. As punishment, he was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name, the narcissus.

source: Wikipedia

LaoPo :o

Well you have certainly provided a bit of amusement, thanks ArranP. I'd be interested in your definition of a "classy bird". Expensive? You'd be surprised how much class they turn out to have by that measure.

Good luck in your quest or should I say, "May the bird of Paradise fly up your nose", but here in Thailand the next line of that song is more likely to happen.

You know once I did look in the mirror and I came. I can have a relationship with myself. :o

hahahahahhah ..

ohh ..i cant stop laughing ( i 've read this donz's post before)

"Sir Donz.... 1 night stand for donz-self shagging "

• 8 months later...

Arran, I was, out of sheer perversity going to offer myself but then it hit me that you were very specific in wanting a local Thai girl and to my consternation, I've got to drop out of the race before I had a chance to join.

However I have no doubt and have absolute faith that you will find the dream girl who'll fit your ever criteria. After all, you do have an entire year to do it, at leisure to boot. Which leads me to the next point.

It's quite unnecessary for you to seek advice here (virtually) when you can experience for yourself FIRST-HAND all the various types/qualities that might meet your strict specifications and with all that fun trial and error thrown for extra thrill factor. Don't forget now, you have a WHOLE year ahead of you to treasure hunt, while mere mortals like us have to contend with this lil thing called Work.

All the best!

Is there some reason you are resurrecting a 10 month old thread fennielyn? Run into the guy while out some night or something?

Thanks sbk, I just read all through the thread without checking the dates and now realise that it is ancient history. Fennielyn, no more Jack for you! :o

in the OP's defence he has probably been spending too much time on TV reading how every members wife here has a masters degree in nuclear physics, a 200,000 baht a month job and never set foot in a bar

BB

:o this quote is worthy of the resurrection.

Also, i don't think your going to get far by referring to them as 'birds'
Reminds me of a joke,( conversation has to be spoken in a thick ! london accent ) 2 skinheads walking through trafalger square, loads of pidgeons flying about, just missing there heads ect .. one skinhead turns to the other and says " ere john, wot would you do if a bird shit on yor ead ? " .to which john replies " i wouldnt go out wiv the dirty bitch again " :o

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition (at). The really classy chicks like proper grammar. :D

Didn't know what 'classy birds' mean in another thread until I've found this one and now I know what it is. Basically, OP is looking for girls huh. I see. I think the classy birds are flying high. Catch them if you can :o . This how you guys slang them girls?