Video: More shocking violence as attendant spills a little gas on the tank

webfact

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think there is more too it than what we are being fed, i.e. someone has either paid or asked these clowns to take it to these two attendants, callus gutless morons, who couldn't fight on their own if they needed too.

So glad I wasn't there, because I know I couldn't watch this go on and I would have probably taken two or three out with my crowbar, before being shot or set upon by the rest, but it just ain't right. 

Or you'd be easy for the police to identify and at least make one arrest and get more bad guys out :sorry:

5 hours ago, Deli said:

OK, behavior sucks and you just can't do it.

But... some of the gas stations' attendants really should better do another job. Seen them even being too short to see when the tank of of a big bike is full, overfilling and spilling gas on the paint, banging the nozzle against the tank or bike, etc.  All normal and mai pen rai... it's not my vehicle, is what they might think. OK, not a reason to become violent but still thing to consider.

'Behaviour sucks'.... and 'still thing to consider' Your sympathy is touching!!

If you're not satisfied with the service and your bike is so precious get off your lazy a..e and do it yourself......

Edited by Tofer
Correction

7 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

It's what Thai cowards do...

Booting the guy that is down. That takes some bravery doesn't it. . . 

When I was a boy it wasn't done. Ever. Plenty of street brawls and so forth but no one 

broke bottles and used them like they do now either. 

That was made popular in our country by Vietnamese immigrants.

I often read “a German did this,,,,” an American did that....” a Russian did this....., so why do I seldom see “ Seven Thai did this horrid action...., a Thai man committed this crime.... a Thai gang beat a disabled wheel chaired person.... . 99% of criminal actions are instigated by Thais. 99% of sex traffic is instituted by Thais. 99% of sexual predeter activities are Thai instituted by Thais. 99.9% of all illegal sex crimes are committed by Thai, yet foreigners are blamed. But, find a foreigner picking his nose and, oh..... wait, I forgot, picking your nose in public is a national sport in Thailand.

1 hour ago, realenglish1 said:

Doesn't look like the cops are doing anything Sad Another reason people do not trust the cops in Thailand

According to the Thai news my wife watches / hears, the culprits have been apprehended and she assures me they will not be able to buy their way out of it. Let's hope so.

8 hours ago, Tofer said:

According to the Thai news my wife watches / hears, the culprits have been apprehended and she assures me they will not be able to buy their way out of it. Let's hope so.

Fingers crossed. 

20 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Plus they are just plain stupid.

If they get caught, there is a good chance they spend several years in jail.

When you think about it, is this worth spending so much jail-time for?

Would they walk out of jail after 5-10 years and look back and say to themselves: "well, i think it was worth it because the guy did spill gas on the bike"?

Unfortunately it all has to do with the effectiveness of the policeforce and the general level of education.

Both are seriously lacking in Thailand.

Sure, decent policing would help, but that's not what causes young thugs to behave like this....they do so because they feel inadequate and have fragile egos; so they need to show power to their friends whilst bolstering their self image...in other words an emotional intelligence somewhere between an infant and a hornet!

20 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Thailand should have more selfservice gas stations. I don't like to go top up my tank because of these "mai pen rai " people , leaning against your car , spilling diesel on paint , ....

I like the service of the gas stations and I give the poor sods a tip every time I get the tank filled.
- I can stay in the cool car whilst the tank is filled up.
- I can go to the toilet or the shop whilst the tank is filled up.
- The windows and mirrors are cleaned whilst the tank is filled up.
I NEVER had troubles with the service.

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

I like the service of the gas stations and I give the poor sods a tip every time I get the tank filled.

When they clean my windows I always tip These guys and girls work hard  Always good service

10 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Good for you. I always say : mai tjap rot ... what do they do ? Yes touch the car . They seem offended when you want to do it yourself , or call their "boss" , and then you 've got 3 or 4 of them standing around , touching it as if it is theirs.  And some of the gas stations want to put something on your hood , and they look very confused if I refuse . Do it yourself stations should come to Thailand. There's only 1 I know and it is in Songkhla near Hat Yai.

Thailand is degenerating into the society that exists daily in the states and the UK - 20 years ago when i arrived this wouldn't have happened - this is what affluence breeds - greed , stress and anger and sadly this is now almost a daily occurrence and the authorities  do nothing because they are too busy working on how to screw the average person - just watch the daiy adverts on TV constantly trying to coerce money out of people by lying or bending the truth. Fed up with humans

On 20/09/2017 at 6:57 PM, Tofer said:

'Behaviour sucks'.... and 'still thing to consider' Your sympathy is touching!!

If you're not satisfied with the service and your bike is so precious get off your lazy a..e and do it yourself......

Obviously... You don't ride anything better than a plastic scooter. Enjoy :)

5 hours ago, Deli said:

Obviously... You don't ride anything better than a plastic scooter. Enjoy :)

Correct, Honda PCX for local pottering around. I drive a car for longer journeys which is far more comfortable and probably more economic than some of the 'big plastic bikes'. More expensive also, but I don't fret over what the attendants in petrol stations are doing when they fill up my tank.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 8:56 PM, Rawnthai said:

I often read “a German did this,,,,” an American did that....” a Russian did this....., so why do I seldom see “ Seven Thai did this horrid action...., a Thai man committed this crime.... a Thai gang beat a disabled wheel chaired person.... . 99% of criminal actions are instigated by Thais. 99% of sex traffic is instituted by Thais. 99% of sexual predeter activities are Thai instituted by Thais. 99.9% of all illegal sex crimes are committed by Thai, yet foreigners are blamed. But, find a foreigner picking his nose and, oh..... wait, I forgot, picking your nose in public is a national sport in Thailand.

Maybe 99% of crime is done by Thais is because 99% of people here are Thai?