US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

t1.jpg.a52bb30a999ce73551f61277c4bfd73c.jpg

Image: Thairath

The American pedophile Jackson Hall, 24, has been arrested after he fled Bangkok to Koh Samui.

Hall - wanted in the US on a string of charges and who had been hiding out in Thailand for nearly a year - was apprehended at the port of Nathorn last night at 8pm on the holiday island.

A convicted felon Hall is wanted in Alabama for the rape of a 6 year old boy, other sexual molestation charges, giving false information to get a passport and identity theft.

He is believed to have stolen the identity of a man called Tyler Doran Smith - he had entered Thailand last October 6th at Aranyaprathet, Sa Kaew province using that name.

He is believed to have had English teaching jobs in both Khon Kaen and Rayong.

Immigration chief Natthathorn Phrohsunthorn said that police in Bangkok had discovered that Hall was living with Nittaya Beetge - an agent who helps find English teachers - in the Phasi Charoen area of Bangkok.

When police went there they missed Hall by a day and were told by Nittaya that he had fled to Samui. Contact was made with Samui immigration and Hall was arrested and is now being held on the island.

Nittaya's estranged husband Darron Beetge now in South Africa with his six year old son told Thaivisa that he felt relieved and vindicated that the information that he had been able to supply in the case had proved to be correct.

Thaivisa has followed the case in detail since a report was made earlier in the year that Nittaya's life may be in danger. 

According to Mr Beetge his ex and Hall have had a child together, their baby daughter born in August.

Hall is believed to have worked as an English teacher in both Khon Kaen and Rayong, said police.

Claims have been made that Nittaya aided and abetted Hall during his time in Thailand.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-23

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Why such urgency and action for this one criminal? Because he was a falang?

OMG... playing the falang card so early in the thread? 

The urgency and action was probably based on the fact that most people consider this sort of crime heinous and sickening. Most normal people would do anything to protect children. Children (in the US for sure) have already been molested by him. Now he's working as a teaching. Gofigure. 

Not everything in Thailand is about falang. 

I for one am glad the authorities apprehended him. Hopefully a few months/years im a Thai prison before being shipped back to the US. 

Edited by djayz

maybe he stole a new face as well as an identity ?

I understand the comment about why the urgency with the westerner....LoS has its fair share of homegrown sick pedos but some of them get away with it with bribes and Wais....catching any westerner makes for good press with international coverage. 

Just now, missoura said:

Same for me.

The guy in recent pic have a different shape head and hes right ear look like he got some deformity?

Definately not the same guy IMO.

Maybe because they blank out his face in the pic,they just have a pic of someone look like him

1 hour ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

has been arrested after he fled Bangkok to Koh Samui.

Not a very smart pedophile at it either, you want to  evade

capture you can easily run away to a neighbouring country and

not to Samui the idiot.....

1 hour ago, bamukloy said:

Maybe my eyes no good but this guy look nothing like the pic in the earlier article.

Seem like two different men to me

Maybe the inset pic is Beetge or even doran smith

edit// the inset pic is Beetge. Confirmed. Agree the photo edit isnt good

Edited by Sigma6

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Not a very smart pedophile at it either, you want to  evade

capture you can easily run away to a neighbouring country and

not to Samui the idiot.....

Faking his own death, successfully assuming a false identity, his manipulation of Nittaya - doesn't sound like the work of an idiot to me. Why he decided to stay in Thailand is a good question though.

46 minutes ago, Darron said:

I'm really happy with the result. The person on the inset of the picture is me, not Jackson Hall. It's terrible editing by Thai Visa and I hope they will correct it by placing Hall's image there, as I have supplied plenty.

yes the pic reads as if you are the paedo, I'd be getting that corrected PDQ.