Phuket immigration’s computer system now ‘back to normal’

webfact

Shela Riva

1506661815_1-org.jpg

Phuket Immigration Office's computer system was reportedly down since yesterday (Sept 28). Photo: The Phuket News / File

PHUKET: Phuket Immigration Office, whose computer system has reportedly not been working since yesterday (Sept 28), has confirmed that the system is now ‘back to normal’, however, officials refused to elaborate on why the system ‘down’.

Speaking to The Phuket News today (Sept 29), an immigration official, who refused to be named, said, “We cannot give any information about why the system was down."

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-computer-system-now-back-to-normal-64094.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-09-29

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Shela Riva

1506661815_1-org.jpg

Phuket Immigration Office's computer system was reportedly down since yesterday (Sept 28). Photo: The Phuket News / File

PHUKET: Phuket Immigration Office, whose computer system has reportedly not been working since yesterday (Sept 28), has confirmed that the system is now ‘back to normal’, however, officials refused to elaborate on why the system ‘down’.

Speaking to The Phuket News today (Sept 29), an immigration official, who refused to be named, said, “We cannot give any information about why the system was down."

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-immigration-computer-system-now-back-to-normal-64094.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-09-29

It is up and running again but last sunday i done my 90 day on line but today saturday it is still pending ding dong so monday i have to go to see them. Wish they would get a forienger to sort it ok 5555