White House again rejects talks with North Korea on nuclear issue

webfact

26 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Quit nick picking everything I say.  Jeez.  Please, give it a rest.

Yours is a transparently untrue statement. I do not nitpick everything you say. Most of your posts I leave untouched. But in the interests of trying to defend your contention, you have made suppositions unsupported by facts and have ignored the judgement of EU diplomats experienced in dealing with the North Koreans. If my points are "nitpicking" then there is room in your world for substantive criticism. Clearly your are cornered and your trying to get out of it by resorting to a cheap and irrelevant rhetorical distraction. Very shabby.

10 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yours is a transparently untrue statement. I do not nitpick everything you say. Most of your posts I leave untouched. But in the interests of trying to defend your contention, you have made suppositions unsupported by facts and have ignored the judgement of EU diplomats experienced in dealing with the North Koreans. If my points are "nitpicking" then there is room in your world for substantive criticism. Clearly your are cornered and your trying to get out of it by resorting to a cheap and irrelevant rhetorical distraction. Very shabby.

Talk about shabby. 

They are both so so ugly physically but more so , so so both mentally deranged ...!! and you are all going on about who is right or wrong ...?? OMG ... well when they cause the world disaster that may ensue from their arrogant challenges and stupidity how will you all be here to argue who was right and who was wrong..? Guess we can talk about it when we are all on the other side ...