Senior officer was ‘mastermind’ in Yingluck escape, says deputy police chief

webfact

I am no fan of Ying or any of the Shins at all, but how does a DNA test on her hair mean that this car had anything to do with her escape? What a waste of time and money.

She could have been in that car at any time previous or her hair could have gotten there any number of ways. 

Who cares about the car? She did a runner, she is guilty. Focus on that, it is enough.

11 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

if that is the case

then please explain why 1 Judge found no evidence for conviction

Do explain why 8 found enough evidence.. 8 to 1.. sounds quite clear to me. Maybe that one is thinking of a red future. 

1 hour ago, AGareth2 said:

is this really your answer?

Why not.. I mean 8 judges say she is guilty one did not.. seems pretty convincing to me. Now that one could be thinking of his future or he just saw it different. Does not change the fact that 8 out of 9 judges saw the evidence as more then convincing. 

She is guilty and you just can't stand it because that is an other sign the Shins are just crooks. 

4 hours ago, robblok said:

No it was proven in court.. so no assumption. That is the basis of the court case. Its also total logical. I am sorry that it conflicts with your views of her innocence. 

So why wasn't she ordered to pay compensation. 

It's not proven that she was aware of the intricacies of the deal. 

There are agencies paid by the taxpayers to investigate and prosecute these matters. 

It's not really the pm job. 

In my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

So why wasn't she ordered to pay compensation. 

It's not proven that she was aware of the intricacies of the deal. 

There are agencies paid by the taxpayers to investigate and prosecute these matters. 

It's not really the pm job. 

In my opinion. 

It has been proven, that is why she is convicted.  She was told the deals were fake.. removed the minister but kept the deals.. and her brothers friends benefited from the corruption... you think that is a coincidence..

23 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

make believe like other cases

I know that is what you want.. to stay in your fantasy world where the shins are not criminals. You have a right to stay in that world while the rest of us accept real facts. Must be a good thing being able to block out proven facts otherwise you could never have an argument here with all the facts going against your side. 

Just now, robblok said:

I know that is what you want.. to stay in your fantasy world where the shins are not criminals. You have a right to stay in that world while the rest of us accept real facts. Must be a good thing being able to block out proven facts otherwise you could never have an argument here with all the facts going against your side. 

I think you are confued

I am but questioning the law

Where do you get the idea I am a supporter of anyone

other than my family of course

maybe you should stick to acccountancy

3 hours ago, robblok said:

8 judges say she is guilty one did not.. seems pretty convincing to me. Now that one could be thinking of his future or he just saw it different. Does not change the fact that 8 out of 9 judges saw the evidence as more then convincing.

8 judges were thinking of their future ...

1 hour ago, AGareth2 said:

I think you are confued

I am but questioning the law

Where do you get the idea I am a supporter of anyone

other than my family of course

maybe you should stick to acccountancy

Nah i stick to facts she is convicted in a court of law on something most of who really kept up to date with the papers knew about a long time. These fake G2G deals came up when they happened (widely reported at the time). Its nothing new, just proven in a court of law now. You are constantly defending the Shins so it looks a lot like your supporting them. 

These fake G2G deals were easily proven by proving the rice was not transported. So these things are all proven and she guilty for what she is convicted for. Now that you don't like the law and facts that is obvious because they don't support your views.

The blocking out of facts and twisting of things is nothing new fundamentalists do it all the time so I understand its possible had just not expected it here so much. I had expected people here to understand the ruling and accept the facts as they were. Thankfully most people accept that she is guilty as charged. There are plenty of bad rulings but this was just not one of them.

Maybe you should stick to the facts. 

14 hours ago, robblok said:

No it was proven in court.. so no assumption. That is the basis of the court case. Its also total logical. I am sorry that it conflicts with your views of her innocence. 

What court, kicked out in all civilised courts across the world including Holland as you well know, here anything that p does not like gets landed, is that why you are what you are.

Edited by wakeupplease

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The DNA of the chosen scape goat has been sent away. The story will end when the

scapegoat is put into prison. On to the next news story please, this one has become

so boring.

Geezer

DNA

Did Not appear, but back in the 70,s and 80's across the world they accepted DNA and in the 90's and 2000 they even know what colour underpants you wear, but here they loose it as KT shows.

13 hours ago, robblok said:

It has been proven, that is why she is convicted.  She was told the deals were fake.. removed the minister but kept the deals.. and her brothers friends benefited from the corruption... you think that is a coincidence..

My point is, after being told she did in fact remove the minister, and the agencies that told her of the corruption had a duty themselves to stop the deals, advise the public of the deals and prosecute those involved. 

The present government has been given hundreds of names of corrupt police, corrupt ministers,  corrupt army officers. 

The corruption that he has stopped or prosecuted is a drop in the ocean. 

I think the phrase " was not corrupt, but knew about the corruption of others " would apply to every government agency in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

My point is, after being told she did in fact remove the minister, and the agencies that told her of the corruption had a duty themselves to stop the deals, advise the public of the deals and prosecute those involved. 

The present government has been given hundreds of names of corrupt police, corrupt ministers,  corrupt army officers. 

The corruption that he has stopped or prosecuted is a drop in the ocean. 

I think the phrase " was not corrupt, but knew about the corruption of others " would apply to every government agency in Thailand. 

No it was her responsibility she was the chair of the rice program. Sorry but your making it too easy for her and not forget the Thaksin link of the ones benefiting. I know how that would be looked at in the west.. she might not have benefited but friends of her brother did.. now that is corruption in the west. She was pointed out about the fake G2G deals by so many and not canceling them was her responsibility no one else could do it.

The current goverment is doing far more to stop corruption then the previous one, BUT its being selective like all other governments here in Thailand.. and that is a big problem. But i still prefer that some get punished above none at all. That does not mean I have forgotten about the money in the bank of the PM his brother and the contracts awarded to his nephew.

5 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

What court, kicked out in all civilised courts across the world including Holland as you well know, here anything that p does not like gets landed, is that why you are what you are.

No it would not have been kicked out in Holland, in fact we would investigate the link of the rice dealers that had a link to her brother more. That would amount to corruption as friends of her brother benefited. In my country that falls under corruption. 

This case is a solid case even though your red lovers don't want to accept it. The judges were smart not to judge the rice program because that would have made it political. By going after the corruption in it they made sure it was not political but criminal. Now we got an other Shin criminal on the run. 

11 hours ago, robblok said:

Maybe you should stick to the facts. 

which are?

you talk a good talk 

but you have no substance

all you can say is "it was proven"

What was proven (beyond reasonable doubt) to be a criminal offence?

Edited by AGareth2