Now stray Thai dogs attack a car - woman owner left in tears after mongrels rip her car apart!

webfact

Now stray Thai dogs attack a car - woman owner left in tears after mongrels rip her car apart!

screenshot_5652.jpg

video screenshot

A video on Facebook related what happened when a female clothes seller left her car in its usual spot.

She returned to find it ripped apart. She suspected an accident but CCTV revealed the cause.

Soi dogs.

Here is the blow by blow translation of the Thai in the video:

This car belongs to Somneuk Saemkham, a clothes seller.

She parked her car by a wall in front of an apartment block in downtown Chonburi.

She thought some thieves had ransacked it or someone went into it and fled the scene.

But on CCTV the reality was...

Stray dogs attacked her car.

They probably were after a rat or a snake that got into the engine compartment.

"I cried when I saw my car"

She had parked there for two years with no problems.

Insurance paid up.

But if the dogs are not cleared away she won't park there again.

She will park somewhere there is security.

Source: Onenews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-06

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

you know there's much much happening when a bunch of dogs pulling off a womans bumper possibly trying to catch a rat makes the news. how did it end. insurance paid. exciting stuff 555

What´s is exciting is that it once again conforms the problem with soi dogs. They attack people, they rip apart cars. Time to shoot this part of the dog population in Thailand.
They must just be better of dead, when they appearantly have nobody taking care of them anyway. The soi dog lovers can just refrain from replies. Ain´t gonná like the answers.

45 minutes ago, Get Real said:

What´s is exciting is that it once again conforms the problem with soi dogs. They attack people, they rip apart cars. Time to shoot this part of the dog population in Thailand.
They must just be better of dead, when they appearantly have nobody taking care of them anyway. The soi dog lovers can just refrain from replies. Ain´t gonná like the answers.

so i take it you won;t be going down to phuket to lend a hand at the soi dog foundation then 555

4 hours ago, jaywalker said:

No fan of Soi Dogs, but this one seems a bit "iffy".

She keeps nodding as she tells her story, kinda like she's trying to make herself believe what she's saying is true.

Insurance paid up and there is cctv evidence of the dogs chewing up the car

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

I disagree with Happy enough.  The more bad publicity the soi dog problem receives; the sooner Thailand will address it.  I prophesy that in fifty years time there will be no strays marauding and bringing down cyclists.

They had a pretty good control mechanism in place: export to Vietnam. Now some idiot law stopped it a few years ago. Also, some people lost their livelihood as a consequence.

17 minutes ago, smccolley said:

I have seen more than one video of dogs doing this, here is an example. 

Best reason not to have strays running around.

good dogs.rip up the car..to many cars on the road polluting the air we breath

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

I've no love for soi dogs, cant even go for a run without being attacked.

My point is I cant buy and responsibly own a stafffordshire bull terrier as its a banned breed, but these mongrels can run around and bite who or what they want and nothing gets done.

15 minutes ago, sungod said:

My point is I cant buy and responsibly own a stafffordshire bull terrier as its a banned breed, but these mongrels can run around and bite who or what they want and nothing gets done.

Yeah, that´s full blown crazy. I really feel for you too, as it has clearly been proven that a Staffordshire Bull Terrier is not an agressive dog. It´s a protective dog, but also very playful and good with children. Can´t for my life understand why that breed should be banned. It´s the owners of the breed that create an agressive attitude in the dog that sholud be banned from the planet.

Edited by Get Real

3 hours ago, sungod said:

Banned where?  Not Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...