What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

31 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

I am sure that is probably true about education. Some wealthy Thai can really coddle their kids and they can be childlike and spoiled in spite of being educated. And I have met many really smart, uneducated Thai who are fascinating to talk with... 

Not real sure what you mean by Westerners vs Buddhism being a problem. Personally, I like the laid back attitude of the mostly Buddhist population. 

Smart and uneducated, thats my wife..no hang-ups, no silly ideas, just human and brilliant for 19 years.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kenk24 said:

This thread is even funnier and more fun than teasing you... I wouldn't say I was taken to the cleaners back home, but I had to divide up some properties, sure.

Here, I built the house in her village, on land I bought for her, in her name and you can add a couple of vehicles... we get along fine after 17 years together but my understanding was always that the above mentioned items were gifts and I don't want anything back for it... my wife is a nice lady which does not mean that we will always get along well together... if we split up, I would not want anything for the house or cars and would want to know that her life was going well and would probably help her out if needed. 

But, no, I was not a virgin before coming here... 

Best quote of the day...by a real gentleman.  Well done Sir.

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Not hearing "what you want eat hon"

And "rain come hon" as the highlight of my intellectual conversation of the day

Have you tried learning Thai, or are you one of those falangs who refuse to learn?

On 10/7/2017 at 7:47 PM, Dan5 said:

Known many Thai women and been married to one for 8 years now and I don't miss anything about western women. And that's putting it mildly.

Not even the doggy style sex.......you know...where you sit up and beg........ and she rolls over and plays dead?

1 minute ago, InMyShadow said:
6 minutes ago, bazza73 said:
Have you tried learning Thai, or are you one of those falangs who refuse to learn?

Well you could start with reading English. Look up a few posts

Perhaps you could summarise and save me the trouble. It's a binary answer - yes or no.

On 10/8/2017 at 6:55 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

I thought the same when I was in London last year, but none of them were English.

Back in Plymouth plenty of English women, mainly landwhales.

The old joke..a young Aussie bloke sees two typical European backpackers on Bondi beach...listens to them and hears an accent...approaches them and says 'Are you two girls from Scotland"... the girls reply firmly "No ,Wales" .... the Aussie apologises "Sorry are you two whales from Scotland'?

On 10/8/2017 at 7:14 AM, Wake Up said:

Can’t wait to get back to the USA and live in an over age 55 community and have sex with 60 year old tit saggers with false teeth.  LMAO 

Nope think I will stay in BKk and sleep with 25 year old women and die happy.

Do I think Thai women or USA women love me - been there in the traditional love game for 30 years and done that. At this age I don’t care as love with women is not an exact science but sex and freedom keep me young and happy   and BKK is wonderful place to live. To each his own. 

Peace 

And if you can find a 25 year old with false teeth....Jackpot!!!

On 10/8/2017 at 7:34 AM, Pdaz said:

That's because all the women you saw were Latvian, Lithuanian, French, Polish, Italian, Spanish and a host of other imports.  To really appreciate the delicious form of the modern day British wonan you need to visit TK Max or Primart somewhere in Wales or the North. The only slim ones have a drug problem. The rest are too busy stuffing their faces with fast food and cheap booze. Fact is when 15-16 year old girls are already obese and pushing a pram there isn't much hope left.

Of course you may be a chubby chaser and miss the fuller figures ?

IMG_5111.JPG.587fe1f813f0036ee071d08cd8308924.JPG

And it all comes down to  money.

Want to see some hot chicks, and I'm talking in their 40's and older? Go anywhere where fast food is expensive in relation to income.

Brazil is a prime example...plenty of Maccas there...but you have to be relatively well off to buy a big Mac.

So there are many fit looking women (and men) there.

And Brazil is very much a meat eating country.

Look at any video clip of young people in the early 70's...spot the fatty!

On 10/8/2017 at 7:55 AM, Orton Rd said:

Very true and a common reaction from the response. I often wonder what couples have in common at all especially when the foreign husband has no interest or knowledge of Thai culture, despite often claiming to 'love it' The vast majority of Thai woman have little interest in anything outside of food, family and shopping and no matter how good looking they are it becomes boring after a few years. Most seem incapable of holding a logical discussion about anything, and are prone to sinking into silence or an emotional outburst if you try to involve them in one, just don't think too much about anything! They are shallow, not curious about world affairs and ignorant about history, geography and almost anything outside of Thailand. 

You have met the "vast majority' of Thai women....my, my...you do get around.

Or do you really mean the 'vast majority' of Thai women you have met?

I find the same thing when I am let off the leash, figuratively speaking, and go to the bars.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:49 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Thai women have a sense of humour, but it's not the same as a westerner. I had a Thai gf that would be reduced to rolling around laughing at those Thai tv comedy shows, but I failed to see the humour.

I never met one that would see the laffs in Monty Python or The Goon Show. A lot of humour is cultural and "in jokes".

So true. My Us ex would piss herself watching Saturday Night Live. I would not even crack a smile.

6 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

The sociological feminization of men only succeeds when men become it's advocate.

Discouraging freedom of expression is core element of indoctrination.

LOL

That  view  would  be  valid  only  if  the the  perception  of  the  threat  of sociological feminization of  men blinds  the reality to the historical situation  where the discouragement of freedom of  expression by  females was  the  norm.

The  counter reaction to  that  has  done  some  damage    for  sure. But  then  again  the  confused   gender  element  has   certainly   confused  the expectations of  balance. lol

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
2 hours ago, kenk24 said:
I am sure that is probably true about education. Some wealthy Thai can really coddle their kids and they can be childlike and spoiled in spite of being educated. And I have met many really smart, uneducated Thai who are fascinating to talk with... 

Not real sure what you mean by Westerners vs Buddhism being a problem. Personally, I like the laid back attitude of the mostly Buddhist population. 

Nothing in common and as you say it's the laid back attitude that eventually leads to farang thai couples discussing food and then both returning to their respective smart phones.

Yes, I can believe that is the case for many - my wife is from a large family, we are raising a niece, and mostly, we talk about family issues and coordinate our schedules... and pretty much get along fine with each other and all... personally, I have learned a lot from my Thai wife and family, about the things that are most important. I am impressed with the way they get along and that they are happier than most people I know in the western world... 

On 10/8/2017 at 1:36 PM, StevieAus said:

They certainly were during WW2 so I am reliably informed

It has been my pleasure to train many female electrical apprentices over the years.....and every one of them turned to to be a damn fine tradesman..and I still am!

Edited by tryasimight

25 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

And it all comes down to  money.

Want to see some hot chicks, and I'm talking in their 40's and older? Go anywhere where fast food is expensive in relation to income.

Brazil is a prime example...plenty of Maccas there...but you have to be relatively well off to buy a big Mac.

So there are many fit looking women (and men) there.

And Brazil is very much a meat eating country.

Look at any video clip of young people in the early 70's...spot the fatty!

Dont knock fat birds..you can feel the the earth 'move' if you have sex with one.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:05 PM, oldhippy said:

For starters, they are MY dishes, I am the provider that paid for them, she only borrows them to put my meals on.

Secondly, the apron? No, I never wear my mia noi's clothes, I am not a lady boy.

Was that answer manly enough in your opinion?

Didn't you have some derogatory quote aimed at a member many, many pages back about Male Chauvinist Pigs?

Foot in mouth disease?

Edited by tryasimight

On 10/8/2017 at 11:23 PM, talahtnut said:

Women like men that can live without a woman. The alpha male has it all..love many, trust few.

Oh dear!!!

Why do I always get this picture in my mind of some short, balding, chubby guy screaming I'm an Alpha Male' when i hear these comments?

Probably because the only time I ever hear those words they have come out of the mouth of a short, balding, chubby and yes, sadly an American guy.

Loudly proclaiming 'I own three companies...I'm an Alpha male'...but still nobody likes him.

Sad really.

Poor deluded bastard.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have no idea of what you mean by that, but I was in London for over 10 years and the only women I found attractive were from other countries. Luckily they have a large Chinese population there.

Buck-teeth  and narrow-set eyes