What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Well, put it this way.

Unlike you, my relationships with women haven't made me bitter or left me licking my financial wounds.

I've got fond memories and enduring friendships with most of my exes.

Can you say the same or, more likely, do you choke with bile every time you think of yours?

The way I see it, there's a reason you have such a contemptuous view of Western women and your attitude towards them is at the very heart of it.

While one can never be 100% certain of another's feelings unless they're a mind reader, there are clues that anyone with more than an thimble-full of intuition can spot.

Suffice it to say, I don't pay a single satang for my woman's affections (she's an architect) but, frankly, I have no inclination whatsoever to prove my financial worth to you.

Well, let me put it this way. You claim you were formerly a mortgage broker. Let's take that statement as true for a moment.

Mortgage brokers were major contributors to the global financial crisis. Due to them falsifying crucial information such as income levels on mortgage applications to the financial institutions.

So you claim to be part of a profession which wore lying almost as a badge of honor. It was all about the commissions.

So how is it possible for anyone to separate truth from fiction in what you say on this forum? Oh sorry, you were one of the honest mortgage brokers. Yeah right.

You can continue to attack me all you want for my attitude to Western women. I have repeatedly stated it is the Western legal systems that are the main problem. I think you will find there are a number of people here agree with my preference for Thai women. I am quite happy here. My Thai GF would vehemently disagree with you about the insults you have come up with respect to slavery, control of another human being, and exploitation. She thinks she is one of the luckiest women in Thailand.

You are just a troll. Rack off.

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

Well, let me put it this way. You claim you were formerly a mortgage broker. Let's take that statement as true for a moment.

Mortgage brokers were major contributors to the global financial crisis. Due to them falsifying crucial information such as income levels on mortgage applications to the financial institutions.

So you claim to be part of a profession which wore lying almost as a badge of honor. It was all about the commissions.

So how is it possible for anyone to separate truth from fiction in what you say on this forum? Oh sorry, you were one of the honest mortgage brokers. Yeah right.

You can continue to attack me all you want for my attitude to Western women. I have repeatedly stated it is the Western legal systems that are the main problem. I think you will find there are a number of people here agree with my preference for Thai women. I am quite happy here. My Thai GF would vehemently disagree with you about the insults you have come up with respect to slavery, control of another human being, and exploitation. She thinks she is one of the luckiest women in Thailand.

I am British, not American. British mortgage brokers weren't the cause of the financial crisis; American brokers were

In any case, I wasn't a mortgage broker 10 years ago so epic fail on your first point.

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

Your protestations have become tiresome so take your own advice.

3 hours ago, HooHaa said:

how old am i by your reckoning?

also interested in understand what exactly you mean by "i have been here for a long time".

as for your honest posting, i have met many sincere bigots, misogynists, homophones,  religious zealots and even flat earthers over the years.

sadly their sincerity doesn't make them or their beliefs any easier to stomach .

You could be any age, by my posting... and what is "a homophone"? 

I think if someone said they had been here for a long time, I would probably interpret their meaning as 'they have been here a long time' - - but if I wanted to check, I could call them on their homophone... personally, I have a hetero-phone, but not sure about you... 

Though mostly I agree with your post, though not sure what it has to do with the conversation... 

16 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

All mortgage brokers are guilty? isn't that a troll comment?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There is absolutely no way a western woman could beat a cute Thai girl wearing short shorts, with those lovely smooth coffee coloured pins and that long black hair down to her waist. Not for nothing have western men been flocking to the exotic Orient for centuries.

:tongue:   Couldn't resist,  :sorry::wai:

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I don't disagree with that at all but - contrary to Thaivisa folklore - younger Thai women do not prefer men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers.

They're in it for the money and anyone thinking otherwise is lying to themselves.

Good on those who accept that and don't give a toss either way. 

Everyone has to do what they can to make a living. There many ways of loving and many reasons to love.

The best answer is:     'Dont give a toss'.

The hilarity continues..... first they generalize Western women and now mortgage brokers.

I am actually cleaning my monitor from spitting out my coffee.

How many guys who claim they were married and taken to the cleaners back home were actually virgins before coming to Thailand.

The truth please :)

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum

Perhaps you don't know this, but at least 50% of western marriages end in divorce now. That's an awful lot of western men that dislike the woman they were with.

Any number of western men don't know about Thailand, let alone Thai women. If they did, things would be different.

And the other 50% have to stay with their wives forever!!! Now that is a scary thought!!

8 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Everyone has to do what they can to make a living. There many ways of loving and many reasons to love.

The best answer is:     'Dont give a toss'.

Are you sure? Even the mortgage brokers?

What about Western women who took all these Thai Visa men to the cleaners? 

They gotta make livin' too? No?

18 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I am British, not American. British mortgage brokers weren't the cause of the financial crisis; American brokers were

In any case, I wasn't a mortgage broker 10 years ago so epic fail on your first point.

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

Your protestations have become tiresome so take your own advice.

Oh, so you never ever fudged a mortgage application for one of your countless women? I'll have to go back to believing in the tooth fairy.

Nice photo, but given she's probably not Thai, I don't get the relevance. Perhaps if you had quoted something it would have a point.

I think that she does have, at least, two nice points.

/\ - Actually, I'm not sure what they're aiming at + they're facing each other....

Just a slight intermission in the middle of the pissing contest (whoops - I meant topic)....

Edited by pgrahmm

9 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

The hilarity continues..... first they generalize Western women and now mortgage brokers.

I am actually cleaning my monitor from spitting out my coffee.

How many guys who claim they were married and taken to the cleaners back home were actually virgins before coming to Thailand.

The truth please :)

And your point is? Good to see you are being entertained.

5 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Oh, so you never ever fudged a mortgage application for one of your countless women? I'll have to go back to believing in the tooth fairy.

So having embarrassed yourself with a diatribe about my alleged role in the financial crisis, you've just decided to take your inane speculations as fact??

What a joke!

50 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Can we please talk real?

It's all about young pussy for old men.

Those of us who don't live under rocks realized that in every country in the world. The big difference is international obesity rankings and how many times a day they shower.

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I don't disagree with that at all but - contrary to Thaivisa folklore - younger Thai women do not prefer men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers.

They're in it for the money and anyone thinking otherwise is lying to themselves.

Good on those who accept that and don't give a toss either way. 

Geez, don't go agreeing with me - it will make me look bad amongst all the people fighting with you - - 

It is just so difficult to boil out something so individual into stereotypes. There are 60 year old men who are educated, dignified, have had very successful and interesting lives, they are well mannered, gentlemanly, and live a terrific lifestyle, staying at nice hotels and resorts... and not sweating the grocery bill or rent...

There are 40 year old men who have their face in their suds and are drooling by 9 pm and can't afford the 5 baht for the bathroom as they blew last months rent on another tattoo and so they are stressed, angry, barely employable and likely to stink after they get home from their evening out...

No, I don't think too many Thai ladies would prefer to spend the evening with the 40 year old... 

Though I do agree that not many 20 year olds get off on sleeping with grandpa... but a 40 yr old - certainly would prefer the 60 yr old. 

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

No, the "secret" is to not be given cause to have to think about it in the first place.

Most of us have been dumped by at least one Thai woman but don't seem to take it as bad as you do.  You'll mellow after the third or fourth one.

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

So having embarrassed yourself with a diatribe about my alleged role in the financial crisis, you've just decided to take your inane speculations as fact??

What a joke!

Yes, funny about that. Didn't answer my question. Never mind, we are entertaining others on this thread. Although it does seem you are a tad hot under the collar.

Edited by bazza73
misspell