What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have no idea of what you mean by that, but I was in London for over 10 years and the only women I found attractive were from other countries. Luckily they have a large Chinese population there.

Living in the suburbs?

21 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

The hilarity continues..... first they generalize Western women and now mortgage brokers.

I am actually cleaning my monitor from spitting out my coffee.

How many guys who claim they were married and taken to the cleaners back home were actually virgins before coming to Thailand.

The truth please :)

This thread is even funnier and more fun than teasing you... I wouldn't say I was taken to the cleaners back home, but I had to divide up some properties, sure.

Here, I built the house in her village, on land I bought for her, in her name and you can add a couple of vehicles... we get along fine after 17 years together but my understanding was always that the above mentioned items were gifts and I don't want anything back for it... my wife is a nice lady which does not mean that we will always get along well together... if we split up, I would not want anything for the house or cars and would want to know that her life was going well and would probably help her out if needed. 

But, no, I was not a virgin before coming here... 

Geez, don't go agreeing with me - it will make me look bad amongst all the people fighting with you - - 

It is just so difficult to boil out something so individual into stereotypes. There are 60 year old men who are educated, dignified, have had very successful and interesting lives, they are well mannered, gentlemanly, and live a terrific lifestyle, staying at nice hotels and resorts... and not sweating the grocery bill or rent...

There are 40 year old men who have their face in their suds and are drooling by 9 pm and can't afford the 5 baht for the bathroom as they blew last months rent on another tattoo and so they are stressed, angry, barely employable and likely to stink after they get home from their evening out...

No, I don't think too many Thai ladies would prefer to spend the evening with the 40 year old... 

Though I do agree that not many 20 year olds get off on sleeping with grandpa... but a 40 yr old - certainly would prefer the 60 yr old. 

Pretty much summed it up. The rest of the cock waving is just post count pish.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I know that this is the Pub Forum and things are less moderated in here, but some of the personal attacks (flames) are pushing the limits in this thread.

Please continue to have your fun, but just tone it down a little OK?

:wai:

19 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Sure but unlike some, I didn't move them in to my condo/house

Women are women.  Thailand of Farangland.  Thailand a bit skinnier, take more showers and don't cost as much.  Hugh H was bonking 20 year olds when he was 90 and in Thailand that is a reasonable aspiration for most of us old guys and not an impossible dream.  Thai hookers are nicer to old men.  They help you stand up and lay down and shower and put on your underwear and socks and tie your shoes.  Western go go dancers just get up and run away afterwards. 

Edited by amvet

1 minute ago, amvet said:

Women are women.  Thailand of Farangland.  Thailand a bit skinnier, take more showers and don't cost as much.  Hugh H was bonking 20 year olds when he was 90 and in Thailand that is a reasonable aspiration for most of us old guys and not an impossible dream.  

Your point?

46 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Are you sure? Even the mortgage brokers?

What about Western women who took all these Thai Visa men to the cleaners? 

They gotta make livin' too? No?

It aint perfect..shit happens.

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

You could be any age, by my posting... and what is "a homophone"? 

I think if someone said they had been here for a long time, I would probably interpret their meaning as 'they have been here a long time' - - but if I wanted to check, I could call them on their homophone... personally, I have a hetero-phone, but not sure about you... 

Though mostly I agree with your post, though not sure what it has to do with the conversation... 

There must be such a thing as a katoyphone?

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

/\ - Actually, I'm not sure what they're aiming at + they're facing each other....

Just a slight intermission in the middle of the pissing contest (whoops - I meant topic)....

Not much of a contest, we used to see who could piss up highest against the pub bog wall and out of the busted window.

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Farangs that marry Thai women (like you married a farang woman) may have a different experience when it comes to losing houses to women.

I'm quite happy to give stuff to my Thai woman while we share a bed and if we split she is welcome to keep it.

It's the someone else taking it from me (after we split) I don't like.

18 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

She is actually university level and lives in bangkok. Education makes no difference.

It's farang westerners vs Buddhist thai that is the real problem

I am sure that is probably true about education. Some wealthy Thai can really coddle their kids and they can be childlike and spoiled in spite of being educated. And I have met many really smart, uneducated Thai who are fascinating to talk with... 

Not real sure what you mean by Westerners vs Buddhism being a problem. Personally, I like the laid back attitude of the mostly Buddhist population. 

I am sure that is probably true about education. Some wealthy Thai can really coddle their kids and they can be childlike and spoiled in spite of being educated. And I have met many really smart, uneducated Thai who are fascinating to talk with... 

Not real sure what you mean by Westerners vs Buddhism being a problem. Personally, I like the laid back attitude of the mostly Buddhist population. 
Nothing in common and as you say it's the laid back attitude that eventually leads to farang thai couples discussing food and then both returning to their respective smart phones.

14 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'm quite happy to give stuff to my Thai woman while we share a bed and if we split she is welcome to keep it.

It's the someone else taking it from me (after we split) I don't like.

Give the good Thai lady the house, treat her respectfully, and the chances are you wont split, you'll have a friend for life.

[Not recommended for those of a weak disposition].